Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] drawing now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40904709] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409048/40904709_350.png[/img] [/url] Hello! Hello one and all! Last time I hosted a raffle I had so much fun I decided to host another! It's my birthday and today I offer those prizes to go to some lucky people on FR. So let's just go over some [s]boring [/s]necessary details. 1.This is a free raffle. to enter you just need to post here. Buuuut, I would really love if you share something with me. A picture of your pet, a joke, your favourite site or video, a recipe or tutorial on how to make things etc. 2. I don't really need to remind anybody to be nice, right? 3. This raffle will run for a week, starting on 4 of April and ending on 11 of April. 4. The winners will be chosen by random.org. The first person will have a single choice of a prize. The second-two, in order you want the most to last, the third will have three choices, etc. You know the drill. Only one prize per person though. 5. have fun and good luck!

40904709_350.png

Hello! Hello one and all! Last time I hosted a raffle I had so much fun I decided to host another! It's my birthday and today I offer those prizes to go to some lucky people on FR. So let's just go over some boring necessary details.

1.This is a free raffle. to enter you just need to post here. Buuuut, I would really love if you share something with me. A picture of your pet, a joke, your favourite site or video, a recipe or tutorial on how to make things etc.
2. I don't really need to remind anybody to be nice, right?
3. This raffle will run for a week, starting on 4 of April and ending on 11 of April.
4. The winners will be chosen by random.org. The first person will have a single choice of a prize. The second-two, in order you want the most to last, the third will have three choices, etc. You know the drill. Only one prize per person though.
5. have fun and good luck!
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
Ok, enough jibber-jabber. Let's get to what's really important: [center] [size=5][b]PRIZES[/b][/center][/size] [center][size=6] [b]1.[/b][/size][/center] [quote name="Worth Its Weight In Gemstones"] [/center] [/quote] [center][size=6] [b]2.[/b][/size][/center] [quote name="The Next Best Thing"] [center] [/quote] [center][size=6] [b]3.[/b][/size][/center] [quote name="Don't You Know Anything About Science?"] [/center] [/quote] [center][size=6] [b]4.[/b][/size][/center] [quote name="Triplets!"] [/center] [/quote] [center][size=6] [b]5.[/b][/size][/center] [quote name="Little Sun And Little Swamp"] [center] [/center] [/quote] [center][size=6] [b]6.[/b][/size][/center] [quote name="The Eyes! The Eeeeeeee-yeeeeesss!"] [center] [/center] [/quote] [center][size=6] [b]7.[/b][/size][/center] [quote name="A Piece Of Rainbow"] [/center] [/quote] [center][size=6] [b]8.[/b][/size][/center] [quote name="I HAVE A BOOMING VOICE"] [center] [/center] [/quote] [center][size=6] [b]9.[/b][/size][/center] [quote name="Spring Approaching"] [/center] [/quote] [center][size=6] [b]10.[/b][/size][/center] [quote name="Shiny!"] [center] [/center] [/quote] [center][size=6] [b]11.[/b][/size][/center] [quote name= "We Need WD40"] [center][/center][/quote] [center][size=6] [b]12.[/b][/size][/center] [quote name= "What's For Din-dins?"] [center][item=Hardshell Moonsting]x99[item=ram]x99[item=firecoiler]x99[item=golden pepper]x99[/center][/quote] [center][size=6] [b]13.[/b][/size][/center] [quote name= "A Gift Of Words"] [/quote]
Ok, enough jibber-jabber. Let's get to what's really important:
PRIZES

Worth Its Weight In Gemstones wrote:
[/center]
Quote:

Don't You Know Anything About Science? wrote:

Triplets! wrote:
[/center]

Little Sun And Little Swamp wrote:

The Eyes! The Eeeeeeee-yeeeeesss! wrote:

A Piece Of Rainbow wrote:
[/center]

I HAVE A BOOMING VOICE wrote:

Spring Approaching wrote:
[/center]

Shiny! wrote:

We Need WD40 wrote:
What's For Din-dins? wrote:
Hardshell Moonsting x99 Ram x99 Firecoiler x99 Golden Pepper x99
A Gift Of Words wrote:
Hiya! You are her because you're my friend, you subscribe to Buy-a0kid thread or you took part in my last raffle. Or all three of the above:-D Enjoy!

@Xionahri @Tymbs @Bronzewing @SariStar @Iniga @huntingroxgirl1 @Dragonsmyguy @PricklyGoose @TheSoothsayer @Thornasaur @Gothwaldo @Eraiapedrova @Acapella @SnoringHyena @LunaSkyshadow @FallenAngel @PhysIIk @SugarRose22 @Kpribbit @Smeen @lionqueen106 @Xionahri @IronPen @WiggyCat @Zikta @VolcanicThunder @HeroicCaster @FloralFerret
@Aerazura @Dantex @seige @BloodGem @Thatstrangeteen
@SeiyreSlash @Saskiany @InfectedWolf @Aeteni @dragonlover1234 @xxDoxxie
@SpaceCrab @Alanon @StormCaleum @Bluerose464 @Ashersasser @FallenAngel @SeeTheStars @AutumnNiche @Zytorian @BigNastySugar @Kamei @CelestialFyre @huntingroxgirl1 @lovebite @FallenAngel @Scared @Hibiscius @KannaChi @Mayanaz @MoonSun18 @GalaPyre @Larkfin @Guppies27 @PricklyGoose @Saraceaser @Bronzewing @FrogTea @Neoncherry64 @SirenMoons @Acapella @ContemplatingPie @Dragonsmyguy @VmprKitty@KatsuQuartz5
@HttpMultifandoms @Meadbhb @AstralDragons @Petall @Veridium @ToasterOnTop @Mstrashprincess @Victorzies @DusterFox @SoukokuCanon @KnightYumi @Chou @Gaia @YanderePower @Nightsorrow @Asphoxia @Vinyamar @Tymbs
@XxSwiftwaterxX @xoThanatos @Embyrs @Puddletail @G0NE @HONL @PossessedBirb @Byggden @SunScientist @Crimsonpixie @Rivertyl @YaoWang @GriffonLover @lapras131 @Kindling @Lavr @Biminy @Nostalgicgalaxy @StarGatherer @Feyachii @Mageoflight @CyberDeer @Pressia @BeckAlistiere
@EmeraldGirl @SweetNightmares7 @GloryEternal @Galot @AmyWang @Niernen
@SilverDeath @jackferrara @dragonfairy1034 @BottledLightning @ArkOneThree @ShadeytheDragon @LunaTenebrisFlos @Polkdotastronaut @DuskUnspoken
@Galaxanova @Doppler @YanderePower @prettykitty426 @Deramadus @Oramis @Zerologist @Moonchild42 @shanncrafter @Sylea @Thyre @Saikky @UnknownDarkTalon @Sequins @Cardimis @Shirenu @JovaniSkye @TinyTina @TheLocket @foreboding @UmbrellaAcademy @TheDeathseer @Perigee @Drakzaen @DecemberStar @Bufo
Hiya! You are her because you're my friend, you subscribe to Buy-a0kid thread or you took part in my last raffle. Or all three of the above:-D Enjoy!

@Xionahri @Tymbs @Bronzewing @SariStar @Iniga @huntingroxgirl1 @Dragonsmyguy @PricklyGoose @TheSoothsayer @Thornasaur @Gothwaldo @Eraiapedrova @Acapella @SnoringHyena @LunaSkyshadow @FallenAngel @PhysIIk @SugarRose22 @Kpribbit @Smeen @lionqueen106 @Xionahri @IronPen @WiggyCat @Zikta @VolcanicThunder @HeroicCaster @FloralFerret
@Aerazura @Dantex @seige @BloodGem @Thatstrangeteen
@SeiyreSlash @Saskiany @InfectedWolf @Aeteni @dragonlover1234 @xxDoxxie
@SpaceCrab @Alanon @StormCaleum @Bluerose464 @Ashersasser @FallenAngel @SeeTheStars @AutumnNiche @Zytorian @BigNastySugar @Kamei @CelestialFyre @huntingroxgirl1 @lovebite @FallenAngel @Scared @Hibiscius @KannaChi @Mayanaz @MoonSun18 @GalaPyre @Larkfin @Guppies27 @PricklyGoose @Saraceaser @Bronzewing @FrogTea @Neoncherry64 @SirenMoons @Acapella @ContemplatingPie @Dragonsmyguy @VmprKitty@KatsuQuartz5
@HttpMultifandoms @Meadbhb @AstralDragons @Petall @Veridium @ToasterOnTop @Mstrashprincess @Victorzies @DusterFox @SoukokuCanon @KnightYumi @Chou @Gaia @YanderePower @Nightsorrow @Asphoxia @Vinyamar @Tymbs
@XxSwiftwaterxX @xoThanatos @Embyrs @Puddletail @G0NE @HONL @PossessedBirb @Byggden @SunScientist @Crimsonpixie @Rivertyl @YaoWang @GriffonLover @lapras131 @Kindling @Lavr @Biminy @Nostalgicgalaxy @StarGatherer @Feyachii @Mageoflight @CyberDeer @Pressia @BeckAlistiere
@EmeraldGirl @SweetNightmares7 @GloryEternal @Galot @AmyWang @Niernen
@SilverDeath @jackferrara @dragonfairy1034 @BottledLightning @ArkOneThree @ShadeytheDragon @LunaTenebrisFlos @Polkdotastronaut @DuskUnspoken
@Galaxanova @Doppler @YanderePower @prettykitty426 @Deramadus @Oramis @Zerologist @Moonchild42 @shanncrafter @Sylea @Thyre @Saikky @UnknownDarkTalon @Sequins @Cardimis @Shirenu @JovaniSkye @TinyTina @TheLocket @foreboding @UmbrellaAcademy @TheDeathseer @Perigee @Drakzaen @DecemberStar @Bufo
I hope you had a nice birthday! Please could I enter? Joke, My dog used to chase people on a bike a lot. It got so bad, finally I had to take his bike away. Thank-you![emoji=coatl tongue]
I hope you had a nice birthday!
Please could I enter? Joke, My dog used to chase people on a bike a lot. It got so bad, finally I had to take his bike away.
Thank-you!
ZNhRsiG.png
Check out me and my friends hatchery http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2647339
llamacorn hatchery!
@LittleMisses
Ehehe, sorry I didn't respond, the raffle was closed until today, but you're now entered:-)
Ahaha, good one:-DD
@LittleMisses
Ehehe, sorry I didn't respond, the raffle was closed until today, but you're now entered:-)
Ahaha, good one:-DD
happy birthday! could i enter? i cant share anything atm but i'll edit in a picture of my cat soon!
happy birthday! could i enter? i cant share anything atm but i'll edit in a picture of my cat soon!
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
Entering with this really great cat video
Entering with this really great cat video
eryE1Fv.png
[center]Happy Birthday!!! [emoji=ridgeback star] I present, The Legendary [b]Scott Stirling[/b] (just watch it for a minute, it's great[emoji=ridgeback laughing]) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY2nVQNlUB8 [/center]
Happy Birthday!!!

I present, The Legendary Scott Stirling (just watch it for a minute, it's great)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY2nVQNlUB8

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

https://youtu.be/MUeYcVLoNB8
Axolotl's make me smile :)
I don't have one of my own yet but hope to someday (they need a larger tank than my apartment allows)
https://youtu.be/MUeYcVLoNB8
Axolotl's make me smile :)
I don't have one of my own yet but hope to someday (they need a larger tank than my apartment allows)
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@Shirenu Thank you! Oh yes I know this series, it is excellent. And mind boggling when you think how many things in your own home could kill you dead in the olden days. I never knew Scott Stirling though, ouch![emoji=guardian laughing]
@Shirenu
Thank you! Oh yes I know this series, it is excellent. And mind boggling when you think how many things in your own home could kill you dead in the olden days. I never knew Scott Stirling though, ouch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32