Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Dragons with art~
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
Hiii :D
I don't really have anyone in particular I'd like to buy from your current hatch, but I love your art style :0
wouldyoubeinterestedinarttrade...
I also have a blight nymph if you still need one :D
Hiii :D
I don't really have anyone in particular I'd like to buy from your current hatch, but I love your art style :0
wouldyoubeinterestedinarttrade...
I also have a blight nymph if you still need one :D
78135042_3YeSBcFTxiTReZk.png 78135988_0IWejPfIS9tjceH.png
@Alamire
Aahh that is totally understandable! Thank you for letting me know this early!

@Ririterasu
Thank you! He actually is no longer reserved, so if you want to get him he's now available! ^^

@Fujo
Sure thing, sounds good. :) You can send the cr when you are ready!

@MPpotion
Hi, thank you very much!
Ohhh hmm art trade sounds fun! Your style is cute. ^^ I'm a little busy with school and life stuff, so maybe a sketch trade?
Also I already have it, forgot to delete it from my wishlist, thank you for offering though! (You can maybe answer in a pm so we don't flood this thread)
@Alamire
Aahh that is totally understandable! Thank you for letting me know this early!

@Ririterasu
Thank you! He actually is no longer reserved, so if you want to get him he's now available! ^^

@Fujo
Sure thing, sounds good. :) You can send the cr when you are ready!

@MPpotion
Hi, thank you very much!
Ohhh hmm art trade sounds fun! Your style is cute. ^^ I'm a little busy with school and life stuff, so maybe a sketch trade?
Also I already have it, forgot to delete it from my wishlist, thank you for offering though! (You can maybe answer in a pm so we don't flood this thread)

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Silis
Ohhh, neat! I'll send you a pm about it, if it's okay - I think I have a few of your wishlist things :0
@Silis
Ohhh, neat! I'll send you a pm about it, if it's okay - I think I have a few of your wishlist things :0
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu
Sure thing! I just edited the wishlist to be up to date.
@Ririterasu
Sure thing! I just edited the wishlist to be up to date.

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
Could I be added to a pinglist for future dragons?
Your style is stunning.
Could I be added to a pinglist for future dragons?
Your style is stunning.
@tigerune
added! thank you! ^^
@tigerune
added! thank you! ^^

• frt +10
skins/accents
@Silis
Your art is amazing! Might I be added onto the pinglist for future water ridgies, please?
@Silis
Your art is amazing! Might I be added onto the pinglist for future water ridgies, please?
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
I would love to be on the pinglist :D @Silis
I would love to be on the pinglist :D @Silis
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@Velsim @DrakeDynasty
added you both! :)
@Velsim @DrakeDynasty
added you both! :)

• frt +10
skins/accents
New kids for sale! [emoji=rose][emoji=skull] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/539e8d5190a1b4486da51bb6da4dbcf5/tumblr_ppm0h9hOzH1td8mtco3_640.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/783a4f8a2c2719d708cfa48404dcc568/tumblr_ppm0h9hOzH1td8mtco4_1280.png[/img] @chujellies @Galaxtic @Multilyn @SabrinaB @Twye @Terato @Suzarisk @Novawaltz @Whyyesimnot @JD1620 @RainbowVeins @SqueakTheCricket @Salvation @nitsuj @KawaiiToast @Alamire @Rosewing @MangoLlama @BioSkyFall @Perdurue @PelicanBitten @LilacGemini @Cats @Elextra @dwellerkraken @macaroni33 @l1br4 @AwkwardArin @hyuukiru @wonderlandround2 @Ryuuna @firtarian @Ribombee @SarcasticHawke @iodine @Hnai @Shirenu @Bruin @UnhappyJoker @Ticklesmack @Evet @CheeseChatot @Lunaia @Psi @hellieace @tigerune @sunnybee @CrazyBat @DrakeDynasty @DreamSlayer @Hyenalope @Pericci @Sybillette @DigitalElf
New kids for sale!

tumblr_ppm0h9hOzH1td8mtco3_640.png

tumblr_ppm0h9hOzH1td8mtco4_1280.png

@chujellies @Galaxtic @Multilyn @SabrinaB @Twye @Terato @Suzarisk @Novawaltz @Whyyesimnot @JD1620 @RainbowVeins @SqueakTheCricket @Salvation @nitsuj @KawaiiToast @Alamire @Rosewing @MangoLlama @BioSkyFall @Perdurue @PelicanBitten @LilacGemini @Cats @Elextra @dwellerkraken @macaroni33 @l1br4 @AwkwardArin @hyuukiru @wonderlandround2 @Ryuuna @firtarian @Ribombee @SarcasticHawke @iodine @Hnai @Shirenu @Bruin @UnhappyJoker @Ticklesmack @Evet @CheeseChatot @Lunaia @Psi @hellieace @tigerune @sunnybee @CrazyBat @DrakeDynasty @DreamSlayer
@Hyenalope @Pericci @Sybillette @DigitalElf

• frt +10
skins/accents
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22