Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Masque trading hub!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31
@Misfits
Hey up for a trade? I have imperial and I really want the mirror one
@Misfits
Hey up for a trade? I have imperial and I really want the mirror one
Have: Fae
Want: Mirror
Want: Mirror
LMLA6wg.png
Want: Imperial, Wildclaw, Nocturn, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Mirror, or Guardian. Pretty desperate, so I am willing to include some gems too (around 20)
Want: Imperial, Wildclaw, Nocturn, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Mirror, or Guardian. Pretty desperate, so I am willing to include some gems too (around 20)
Vj0BLbc.png
2+FR Time|He/Him|Nya/Nyan
I still have the snapper one and want any that isnt fae!! I am willing to include [item=swashbuckler's seaspray cap] and/or [item=Corsair's Rusty Cutlass] !! Tundra, wildclaw, mirror, imp and noct will be the ones I most want, but I am open to any others, rlly ;;
I still have the snapper one and want any that isnt fae!! I am willing to include Swashbuckler's Seaspray Cap and/or Corsair's Rusty Cutlass !! Tundra, wildclaw, mirror, imp and noct will be the ones I most want, but I am open to any others, rlly ;;
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
I have a Tundra mask, that I'd love to trade for a Mirror, Skydancer or Wildclaw mask! Preferably Mirror!

:D Got the mirror mask, thanks!
I have a Tundra mask, that I'd love to trade for a Mirror, Skydancer or Wildclaw mask! Preferably Mirror!

:D Got the mirror mask, thanks!
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Torracat
Have you fulfilled your request yet?

Have: Tundra
Want: Nocturne
@Torracat
Have you fulfilled your request yet?

Have: Tundra
Want: Nocturne
I have a wild claw masque, looking for a pearl catcher masque!
I have a wild claw masque, looking for a pearl catcher masque!
I have: Ridgeback
LF: Imp or Skydancer
I have: Ridgeback
LF: Imp or Skydancer
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
i have: [item=paper nocturne masque] i want: [item=paper spiral masque] OR [item=paper wildclaw masque] OR [item=paper imperial masque]
i have:
Paper Nocturne Masque

i want:
Paper Spiral Masque
OR
Paper Wildclaw Masque
OR
Paper Imperial Masque
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Have: Imperial
Want: Skydancer, Tundra, Mirror or Guardian :)
Have: Imperial
Want: Skydancer, Tundra, Mirror or Guardian :)
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31