Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 106 107
dear lord
dear lord
The reveloutiom has begun. We can only watch in horror as our old friends tower over our dragons and concur the world.

THE WAR HAS BEGUN!!!
The reveloutiom has begun. We can only watch in horror as our old friends tower over our dragons and concur the world.

THE WAR HAS BEGUN!!!
I really wish the familiars swapping places could become a permanent cosmetics option for the lair
I really wish the familiars swapping places could become a permanent cosmetics option for the lair
PFU56VO.png
DUDE I LOVE THIS
DUDE I LOVE THIS
this is probably the coolest april fools yet!!!
this is probably the coolest april fools yet!!!
tumblr_inline_oau8nhaSEQ1soemy4_100.png Clan Covenshroom
Leave Your Past Behind
Clan Head: Rusorth
All Witches Welcome
tumblr_inline_oau8nhIHTn1soemy4_100.png
Thank you all!!
Thank you all!!
PyeohlG.png
The details - I love 'em! From "Quell Uprising " - too funny! - to the "stickers" pasted onto the Banner, this is just great! And how many of you have a flame-y sort of dragon with a Phoenix familiar, and woke up to find a pile of smoldering ashes in the dragon's place? Ah hahahahahaha!
The details - I love 'em! From "Quell Uprising " - too funny! - to the "stickers" pasted onto the Banner, this is just great! And how many of you have a flame-y sort of dragon with a Phoenix familiar, and woke up to find a pile of smoldering ashes in the dragon's place? Ah hahahahahaha!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
This is awesome! Thanks for making it much easier to bond with my fams today. Can't wait to see what comes out of that kit tomorrow. ;-)
This is awesome! Thanks for making it much easier to bond with my fams today. Can't wait to see what comes out of that kit tomorrow. ;-)
I kind of love this so much. Can I keep it??
I kind of love this so much. Can I keep it??
tumblr_o91sbhrJ591u5w39do2_500.png[/url]
I wouldn't mind this being a toggable feature for forever. I like seeing all my familiar hoarding. That and it makes me not have to scroll to bond with the familiars. XD
I wouldn't mind this being a toggable feature for forever. I like seeing all my familiar hoarding. That and it makes me not have to scroll to bond with the familiars. XD
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 106 107