Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 106 107
Love the banner!! XD
Love the banner!! XD
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
This is actually really helpful for me. It's made clicking on my familiars faster, and it's easier to see what familiars I have with each dragon. I really hope you keep this toggle, because I genuinely find it better than the default of having to click on individual dragons to see which familiar they have.
This is actually really helpful for me. It's made clicking on my familiars faster, and it's easier to see what familiars I have with each dragon. I really hope you keep this toggle, because I genuinely find it better than the default of having to click on individual dragons to see which familiar they have.
Honestly it was helpful to have the familiars there xD! Easier to click on. Hopefully the item we get is related to that!...Least I can dream...
Honestly it was helpful to have the familiars there xD! Easier to click on. Hopefully the item we get is related to that!...Least I can dream...
pharma_siggy_banner_by_tantigeroffire-d9rlinj.png
I love this. Much easier to go through the familiar heart-click routine. I'd appreciate this greatly as a permanent option.
I love this. Much easier to go through the familiar heart-click routine. I'd appreciate this greatly as a permanent option.
tumblr_no7n8pvfCM1suc988o4_250.png
I had a heart attack opening up my lair lol
please make this canon
I had a heart attack opening up my lair lol
please make this canon
earthh5.png
Can’t wait to open Marva’s present! This is super cool!!
Can’t wait to open Marva’s present! This is super cool!!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Cool! I wonder if it means it might be possible to do group familiar check ins instead on one at a time...
Cool! I wonder if it means it might be possible to do group familiar check ins instead on one at a time...
My dragon's names match their familiars so well..
My dragon's names match their familiars so well..
Retired
[emoji=cat 1]
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
I love it! I'd like to be able to switch between this always!
I love it! I'd like to be able to switch between this always!
fDSaoY3.pngv2PJF9u.png1B2dHgt.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 106 107