Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 106 107
I'm really excited about whatever crafting gifts open up into tomorrow. :3
I'm really excited about whatever crafting gifts open up into tomorrow. :3
Ahem. All hail our familiar overlords.

In all seriousness, this is fun :) I applaud you
Ahem. All hail our familiar overlords.

In all seriousness, this is fun :) I applaud you
Alright, this is pretty great. I was wondering what would top last year's (which topped the previous year's). Haven't been disappointed with any April Fool's yet-they seem to get better each year.
Alright, this is pretty great. I was wondering what would top last year's (which topped the previous year's). Haven't been disappointed with any April Fool's yet-they seem to get better each year.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
This makes it soooo much easier to bond with familiars!!! I'm gonna miss it when it goes back to normal.
This makes it soooo much easier to bond with familiars!!! I'm gonna miss it when it goes back to normal.
sBjXpfJ.png
This is actually nice, lol. It makes going through and bonding with familiars easier, especially for my mouse-hand.
This is actually nice, lol. It makes going through and bonding with familiars easier, especially for my mouse-hand.
signed, The Me.
This is so cute!! I know that the familiars are supposed to be "brutally revolting" against the dragons, but the fact that it says that the familiars are "watching over dragons" makes them sound adorably protective
This is so cute!! I know that the familiars are supposed to be "brutally revolting" against the dragons, but the fact that it says that the familiars are "watching over dragons" makes them sound adorably protective
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
There is a option for that now!
There is a option for that now!
so so so great idea... now is so easy to bound with my familiars... i dont need to scroll down ^^
so so so great idea... now is so easy to bound with my familiars... i dont need to scroll down ^^
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif Wild and free like wind npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
[quote name="blackcat862003" date="2019-04-01 12:08:56" ] This makes it soooo much easier to bond with familiars!!! I'm gonna miss it when it goes back to normal. [/quote] Same here. :D It would be nice to have familiars next to the dragons as normal. I love this april fools and can't wait to open up my 'mystery box' [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart]
blackcat862003 wrote on 2019-04-01 12:08:56:
Same here. :D It would be nice to have familiars next to the dragons as normal.

I love this april fools and can't wait to open up my 'mystery box'
Your Friendly Neighbor
he / him | artist | +9h to FR time

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png
"where are my dargons??"

"oh now i know"
"where are my dargons??"

"oh now i know"
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png