Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 106 107
i can figure out how to undo the swap.
i can figure out how to undo the swap.
Former Arcane dreamer
r7LsxK2.png
best prank ever!
best prank ever!
all the familiars look so hd and the dragons look so much better this small?? im screaming
all the familiars look so hd and the dragons look so much better this small?? im screaming
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
[quote name="Lokenosse" date="2019-04-01 00:36:16" ] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/30ccbe7865f768aeddc83f972af795db/tumblr_pp9tdxbpD41usr9qzo1_1280.jpg[/img] [quote][answering machine beep] please route all inquiries through my assistant for the next two thousand years[/quote] [/quote] Seems legit... [emoji=guardian winking]
Lokenosse wrote on 2019-04-01 00:36:16:
tumblr_pp9tdxbpD41usr9qzo1_1280.jpg
Quote:
[answering machine beep] please route all inquiries through my assistant for the next two thousand years

Seems legit...
shadowshieldl.png StRQpZw.png shadowshieldr.png
Aaaa I've never been more excited to find out what the Marva item is for!!!
Aaaa I've never been more excited to find out what the Marva item is for!!!
can we leave this as an option? i really like having my familairs in the dragon spot. it makes doing my daily checks so much easier
can we leave this as an option? i really like having my familairs in the dragon spot. it makes doing my daily checks so much easier
[quote name="@Thegoldikova" date="2019-04-01 09:12:59" ] Dumb question time... how do you get to marva? [/quote] She's not a visitable NPC so there is no way to get to her :D However, tomorrow her item (the craft kit) will be openable from your hoard.
@Thegoldikova wrote on 2019-04-01 09:12:59:
Dumb question time... how do you get to marva?

She's not a visitable NPC so there is no way to get to her :D
However, tomorrow her item (the craft kit) will be openable from your hoard.
My lair is so beautiful now lmao
My lair is so beautiful now lmao
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
Aaagghh! so that marvas crate is just an april fools gag then huh? UGH IVE SPENT 3 HOURS TRYING TO UNBOX THAT THING
Aaagghh! so that marvas crate is just an april fools gag then huh? UGH IVE SPENT 3 HOURS TRYING TO UNBOX THAT THING
Having an awakened familiar take a lair spot in replacement of one of your dragons would actually be a cool idea!
Having an awakened familiar take a lair spot in replacement of one of your dragons would actually be a cool idea!
tumblr_oytlrbkFbU1s864y9o4_500.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 106 107