Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | join the frog club. we rise.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59 60
[quote name="BenjiBenge" date="2019-03-24 20:22:52" ] @/StarzOfHope AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [/quote] @BenjiBenge [size=7]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BenjiBenge wrote on 2019-03-24 20:22:52:
@/StarzOfHope
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@BenjiBenge
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[quote name="StarzOfHope" date="2019-03-24 21:03:12" ] [quote name="BenjiBenge" date="2019-03-24 20:22:52" ] @StarzOfHope AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [/quote] @/BenjiBenge [size=7]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [/quote] I just realised I didn't even mention that I'd like to join (lel)
StarzOfHope wrote on 2019-03-24 21:03:12:
BenjiBenge wrote on 2019-03-24 20:22:52:
@StarzOfHope
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@/BenjiBenge
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I just realised I didn't even mention that I'd like to join (lel)
HSBKvao.png
@BenjiBenge lol okay welcome frend
@BenjiBenge lol okay welcome frend
@Starzofhope I just got too excited about the froggos and toadies that I got distracted whoopsies
@Starzofhope I just got too excited about the froggos and toadies that I got distracted whoopsies
HSBKvao.png
I’m too poor
I’m too poor
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@iiSwizzle
HAVE NO FEAR MY CHILD!!!
2 days of maxing out the fairgrounds cash will get you enough to purchase the froggo and cloak
can take around 30mins a day to max it out using Glimmer and Gloom [Link to a guid for quick play]
@iiSwizzle
HAVE NO FEAR MY CHILD!!!
2 days of maxing out the fairgrounds cash will get you enough to purchase the froggo and cloak
can take around 30mins a day to max it out using Glimmer and Gloom [Link to a guid for quick play]
HSBKvao.png
@benjibenge
what I mean is that like, I’m not a high level enough to brew and fairgrounds confuse me ;)
@benjibenge
what I mean is that like, I’m not a high level enough to brew and fairgrounds confuse me ;)
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
hi! my profile pic dragon already had a frog so all i had to do was slap on a cloak. yeehaw
hi! my profile pic dragon already had a frog so all i had to do was slap on a cloak. yeehaw
prophet. he/it
i'm resigning as a leader cause i'm gonna have a different pfp with the boggie mask someday and it's boring being a frog 24/7
i'm resigning as a leader cause i'm gonna have a different pfp with the boggie mask someday and it's boring being a frog 24/7
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
@gardensnail
Good luck with your profile picture adventure, you will be missed as the leader :’(
@gardensnail
Good luck with your profile picture adventure, you will be missed as the leader :’(
HSBKvao.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59 60