Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 106 107
This is really cool!
This is really cool!
anomalous_nekomata.png
I sat there, puzzled, for a good 20 minutes trying to get them to switch back then I realized what day it was xD very funny!
I sat there, puzzled, for a good 20 minutes trying to get them to switch back then I realized what day it was xD very funny!
yESgRrw.jpg
rtsRpmS.jpg
QLwHRxp.jpg
YjXxSkj.jpg
SXLDZKH.jpg
yWUd2Up.jpg yMi1F55.jpg
can we PLEASE keep this toggle??? familiars aren't just pets you know, they are family! i know i would like to show mine off to friends.
can we PLEASE keep this toggle??? familiars aren't just pets you know, they are family! i know i would like to show mine off to friends.
option for this to be a setting in our lair? this is wonderful i love it so much,,
option for this to be a setting in our lair? this is wonderful i love it so much,,
skitty.gifldRvTGm.gifskitty.gif
This is great! [emoji=guardian laughing] [emoji=heart]
This is great!
WQQIrQj.pngws-sig1-2.pngv1UO7bA.png
[center][emoji=left wing]This was the best April Fools joke to come from today. Thank you for making my day and making me laugh! I want to see next year's one now![emoji=right wing][/center]
This was the best April Fools joke to come from today. Thank you for making my day and making me laugh! I want to see next year's one now!
May the sun bring a brighter tomorrow
May the moon bring a quiet tonight
But please never forget, dear
I'll love you with all my might

abf813b38015bb55eb032e48c561780b.jpg
OMG thats so awesome *o*
OMG thats so awesome *o*
underskrift-geo.png
This is the BEST April fools yet!
This is the BEST April fools yet!
Ok so I don’t know about anyone else but I got really frustrated when it kept give me more mystery box’s and I’ve opened it like 5 FRICKEN times
Ok so I don’t know about anyone else but I got really frustrated when it kept give me more mystery box’s and I’ve opened it like 5 FRICKEN times
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 106 107