Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | anyone else just...
1 2
quited and hoardsell everything, not caring if it was for den or nope? just turned all that food into... whatever...? or just sold all that food? ....just did that. I think I have enough den slots and I wanna get rid of some dragons, so I don't need that much space. I keep stuff for some slots, but mostly nah. and yea sold those evil delicate wings. sad I didn't earlier remembered to sell biger food stacks before turning them into actualy food, but I don't regret it too much XD so I am just selling rest of food. I am underpricing it but I don't care. I just want my hoard emptish [emoji=coatl sleepy] only what I keep is Swipp stuff but that is just in vault... which is next victim for cleaning
quited and hoardsell everything, not caring if it was for den or nope?
just turned all that food into... whatever...? or just sold all that food?

....just did that.
I think I have enough den slots and I wanna get rid of some dragons, so I don't need that much space. I keep stuff for some slots, but mostly nah. and yea sold those evil delicate wings.
sad I didn't earlier remembered to sell biger food stacks before turning them into actualy food, but I don't regret it too much XD so I am just selling rest of food. I am underpricing it but I don't care. I just want my hoard emptish

only what I keep is Swipp stuff but that is just in vault... which is next victim for cleaning
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
wow i feel this

i’m not a hoarder at all. like, hoardselling is a habitual thing for me. when i had 50+ pages of rando junk because i literally did not want to sort out the den, baldwin, swipp stuff - jeez. all that, it was the worst. i made like next to nothing in money during that time.

then i got tired and got rid of everything via hoardsell or ah. i try to keep needed gathering exclusive items and stuff around though. like those hardshells? good, what i call, “surprise money,” but pretty slow to sell ;>
wow i feel this

i’m not a hoarder at all. like, hoardselling is a habitual thing for me. when i had 50+ pages of rando junk because i literally did not want to sort out the den, baldwin, swipp stuff - jeez. all that, it was the worst. i made like next to nothing in money during that time.

then i got tired and got rid of everything via hoardsell or ah. i try to keep needed gathering exclusive items and stuff around though. like those hardshells? good, what i call, “surprise money,” but pretty slow to sell ;>
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
nope, I keep all my stuff when I quit

at this point selling all of it would take weeks, not even counting the slower moving things like gen 1s and skins
nope, I keep all my stuff when I quit

at this point selling all of it would take weeks, not even counting the slower moving things like gen 1s and skins
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
I hoardsell all the time.
I hoardsell all the time.
Waystone1.gif
I do it at the beginning of September, until then I let everything accumulate. I like participating in the Secret Santa events and it gives me a load of extra money to surprise my giftee with. Feels good to do a ton of shopping and make someone else happy, you know?

And if they hoard a certain item I'll usually have at least a full stack I can present them with.

Food gets conversed at needed and occasionally I'll shove a full stack in my vault just in case.
I do it at the beginning of September, until then I let everything accumulate. I like participating in the Secret Santa events and it gives me a load of extra money to surprise my giftee with. Feels good to do a ton of shopping and make someone else happy, you know?

And if they hoard a certain item I'll usually have at least a full stack I can present them with.

Food gets conversed at needed and occasionally I'll shove a full stack in my vault just in case.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo2_500.png
I want to.. but I feel bad about lost potential profit and gifting power... weeeh [emoji=coatl sad]
I want to.. but I feel bad about lost potential profit and gifting power... weeeh
STW9f2s.png
Thank the eleven there are other people like me. Every few months I clear out all the junk and turn all the food into food points. It feels... liberating? Like getting rid of clutter, spring cleaning, shedding...? Thing is last time I did it I wanted to go on hiatus, but now I feel motivated again. I now have 50.000 of each food type, and the treasure I got from hoardselling allowed me to buy another lair expansion plus two scrolls of eternal youth. It's good to shake all that weight off once in a while [emoji=tundra laughing]
Thank the eleven there are other people like me. Every few months I clear out all the junk and turn all the food into food points. It feels... liberating? Like getting rid of clutter, spring cleaning, shedding...? Thing is last time I did it I wanted to go on hiatus, but now I feel motivated again.

I now have 50.000 of each food type, and the treasure I got from hoardselling allowed me to buy another lair expansion plus two scrolls of eternal youth.

It's good to shake all that weight off once in a while
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
i’ve been wondering if i should do that lately,, i’m not a hoarder, but i like to keep 10 of everything to sell to Crim every hour. it’s sooo cluttered though even if i’m used to it. i kinda wanna feel free myself tbh

do you ever regret getting rid of all of it? do you feel like you lost out on money because Crim would have given more? 0:
i’ve been wondering if i should do that lately,, i’m not a hoarder, but i like to keep 10 of everything to sell to Crim every hour. it’s sooo cluttered though even if i’m used to it. i kinda wanna feel free myself tbh

do you ever regret getting rid of all of it? do you feel like you lost out on money because Crim would have given more? 0:
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
[quote name="jockey" date="2019-03-30 02:16:55" ] wow i feel this i’m not a hoarder at all. like, hoardselling is a habitual thing for me. when i had 50+ pages of rando junk because i literally did not want to sort out the den, baldwin, swipp stuff - jeez. all that, it was the worst. i made like next to nothing in money during that time. [/quote] Which reminds me, I needa sell all the [i] S A N D [/I] I got :/
jockey wrote on 2019-03-30 02:16:55:
wow i feel this

Which reminds me, I needa sell all the S A N D I got :/
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@jockey
so same. even Swipp/Baldwin stuff are mess to take care of, and as I am used to have almost empty page of food and others and only baldwin materials... all this junk.... hhhh nonono
how tired of den stuff I am I will probably just sell/use stuff like hardshell, I don't feel like constantly checking what is needed for den

@MoonsEnvoy
oooo I see :o
and yepp, it surely feels good to hoardsell like that haha

@MunchkinLynx
that is one ouch I like to ignore, shhhh.....

@Mistbird
yasss haha. FREE THE HOARD XD I am just. hoardselling everytime after grind and opening chests. but waiting for some time to have bunch of stuff and sell... it is nice to see that treasure number rise. and oh my that is a lot, awesome :o

@pulses
I started to visit Crim after den came out and it was... nice. but it was kinda ruining my routine, I was already "stresses" with DON'T MISS BALDWIN, HE GOTTA BREW ALL TIME, so I am konda relaxed. and as I meantined up... I am used to immediatly hoardsell after grind and opening chests, and have almost nothing in foods, materials (ignoring balwin ones) and others
I do feel a bit of regret tho! but then again... it isn't that much treasure from Crim, as I max out g&g every day so (I NEVER DID MATH THO) like 4-5k from Crim... feels like nothing to me haha
@jockey
so same. even Swipp/Baldwin stuff are mess to take care of, and as I am used to have almost empty page of food and others and only baldwin materials... all this junk.... hhhh nonono
how tired of den stuff I am I will probably just sell/use stuff like hardshell, I don't feel like constantly checking what is needed for den

@MoonsEnvoy
oooo I see :o
and yepp, it surely feels good to hoardsell like that haha

@MunchkinLynx
that is one ouch I like to ignore, shhhh.....

@Mistbird
yasss haha. FREE THE HOARD XD I am just. hoardselling everytime after grind and opening chests. but waiting for some time to have bunch of stuff and sell... it is nice to see that treasure number rise. and oh my that is a lot, awesome :o

@pulses
I started to visit Crim after den came out and it was... nice. but it was kinda ruining my routine, I was already "stresses" with DON'T MISS BALDWIN, HE GOTTA BREW ALL TIME, so I am konda relaxed. and as I meantined up... I am used to immediatly hoardsell after grind and opening chests, and have almost nothing in foods, materials (ignoring balwin ones) and others
I do feel a bit of regret tho! but then again... it isn't that much treasure from Crim, as I max out g&g every day so (I NEVER DID MATH THO) like 4-5k from Crim... feels like nothing to me haha
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2