Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Flyleaf Drakery's Happy Endings
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you so much!! It's absolutely made my day to see Sonance and I was surprised even Venti was included! They're the best pair of mistral muses in my lair ;v;

Happy MistJam!! :D
Thank you so much!! It's absolutely made my day to see Sonance and I was surprised even Venti was included! They're the best pair of mistral muses in my lair ;v;

Happy MistJam!! :D
Thank you! :)
Thank you! :)
Wind-Network.png
@AbyssalKing

Ok, I waded through your entire lair, and it was...astounding how many of my children you have. Some were so old I no longer even have the parents and it was a real walk down memory lane.

I'm revoking your 50% off your next dragon. You actually get a free dragon of your choice because I lost count!
@AbyssalKing

Ok, I waded through your entire lair, and it was...astounding how many of my children you have. Some were so old I no longer even have the parents and it was a real walk down memory lane.

I'm revoking your 50% off your next dragon. You actually get a free dragon of your choice because I lost count!
lGriifT.png
I feel awfully spoiled and honored, thank you!! I'm saying that a lot today, but I love this hatchery and the creativity that goes with it! It's easily my favorite on the whole site, so I'll probably be taking you up on the offers pretty quickly knowing me.

Hopefully I can stop by happy endings again soon to show off updates on everyone :D
I feel awfully spoiled and honored, thank you!! I'm saying that a lot today, but I love this hatchery and the creativity that goes with it! It's easily my favorite on the whole site, so I'll probably be taking you up on the offers pretty quickly knowing me.

Hopefully I can stop by happy endings again soon to show off updates on everyone :D
Thank you! The dragons I get from you are always among my favourites, and it means so much to see Vethr highlighted!
Thank you! The dragons I get from you are always among my favourites, and it means so much to see Vethr highlighted!
6ntc1cC.jpg
Aww, thank you! I love Forecast; in my lore she's actually a figure in my clan's stories who is a wind spirit (lore within lore, we have to go deeper). I'm still playing with her outfit (the wood apparel is new!) but I don't think there's any better representative from my lair for a wind dragon. Thanks for the highlight ; u ;
Aww, thank you! I love Forecast; in my lore she's actually a figure in my clan's stories who is a wind spirit (lore within lore, we have to go deeper). I'm still playing with her outfit (the wood apparel is new!) but I don't think there's any better representative from my lair for a wind dragon. Thanks for the highlight ; u ;
@AbyssalKing Can't wait!

@ProbablySkeletor Aww thank you so much.

@Inkwell I really like how the Honeyed stuff looks on her and it fits her lore well. :)
@AbyssalKing Can't wait!

@ProbablySkeletor Aww thank you so much.

@Inkwell I really like how the Honeyed stuff looks on her and it fits her lore well. :)
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke my wind-themed child is still being spoiled! [emoji=familiar heart] safe in the Hibernal den of permadragons x [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39237428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392375/39237428_350.png[/img] [/url] also did you see Persephone grew up? I LOVE her [emoji=familiar heart] [emoji=guardian love]
@Stormhawke my wind-themed child is still being spoiled! safe in the Hibernal den of permadragons x

39237428_350.png

also did you see Persephone grew up? I LOVE her
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild Oh goodness they are both gorgeous. I love love love them both.

Zephyr makes me sentimental for the days when her father was a Pearlcatcher. c: I might need to do something about that. haha

@CatkinStarchild Oh goodness they are both gorgeous. I love love love them both.

Zephyr makes me sentimental for the days when her father was a Pearlcatcher. c: I might need to do something about that. haha

lGriifT.png
Whew the past year has been busy, but with the release of the new Night of the Nocturne apparel I finally found a story that I can tell with a pretty old dragon I bought apparently two years ago now! (Hard to believe it's been that long oh my gosh) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32412328] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324124/32412328_350.png[/img] [/url] Poor guy's drowning in the apparel but you can see a bit of the Once in a Blue Moon peeking through! Normally I'd only post a dragon here once they had a full biography and everything but, I'm not sure about doing one for him. Currently he has the lyrics to the choir version of the poem Windy Nights in his bio. I feel like adding anything else would take away from the mystery! But who knows maybe I'll change my mind at a later date. Happy New Year Stormhawke! Hopefully I can stop by again soon and some more dragons can take over my lair space :D
Whew the past year has been busy, but with the release of the new Night of the Nocturne apparel I finally found a story that I can tell with a pretty old dragon I bought apparently two years ago now! (Hard to believe it's been that long oh my gosh)

32412328_350.png

Poor guy's drowning in the apparel but you can see a bit of the Once in a Blue Moon peeking through! Normally I'd only post a dragon here once they had a full biography and everything but, I'm not sure about doing one for him. Currently he has the lyrics to the choir version of the poem Windy Nights in his bio. I feel like adding anything else would take away from the mystery! But who knows maybe I'll change my mind at a later date.

Happy New Year Stormhawke! Hopefully I can stop by again soon and some more dragons can take over my lair space :D
1 2 3 4 5