Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Popup Ads?
1 2 3 4
I'm also getting redirected on chrome mobile. I finally gave up and switched to my laptop which has ad block.
I'm also getting redirected on chrome mobile. I finally gave up and switched to my laptop which has ad block.
If you're on mobile, you can use brave browser. I usually only use it for fanfiction(.)net but until this is fixed, I guess I'll use it here too.
If you're on mobile, you can use brave browser. I usually only use it for fanfiction(.)net but until this is fixed, I guess I'll use it here too.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
it started happening to me on mobile today. absolutely infuriating. i just cleared out my cookies and history on my phone and it seemed to work. but it's really only a band-aid fix...

edit; nvm didnt take long to act up again :') i wish i had adblock on phone.
it started happening to me on mobile today. absolutely infuriating. i just cleared out my cookies and history on my phone and it seemed to work. but it's really only a band-aid fix...

edit; nvm didnt take long to act up again :') i wish i had adblock on phone.
yzUX307.png
I'm getting a pop up add on mobile too. It's something about Facebook/farmville with one of those prize wheels. Its popped up 4 times in 5 minutes now.
I'm getting a pop up add on mobile too. It's something about Facebook/farmville with one of those prize wheels. Its popped up 4 times in 5 minutes now.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
what a damn pain in the rear...hope it's resolved soon.
what a damn pain in the rear...hope it's resolved soon.
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
Yep.
Yep.
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
[quote name="Rogue" date="2018-10-16 08:08:34" ] it's literally unplayable at this point... [/quote] [font=georgia] I'm extremely frustrated to have to agree with this statement. Literally every tab I open is being redirected to an obvious scam within seconds so I've had to change to Chrome, but I know that it's only a temporary fix. Whatever FR have done with the ads isn't worth losing players.
Rogue wrote on 2018-10-16 08:08:34:
it's literally unplayable at this point...

I'm extremely frustrated to have to agree with this statement. Literally every tab I open is being redirected to an obvious scam within seconds so I've had to change to Chrome, but I know that it's only a temporary fix. Whatever FR have done with the ads isn't worth losing players.
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
I got the pop up earlier today too as well as a banner ad of some lady semi-naked. I turned on my Ad block after that.
I got the pop up earlier today too as well as a banner ad of some lady semi-naked. I turned on my Ad block after that.
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
I’ve been getting popups on mobile, usually associated with the Amnesty banner ads. I’m mostly on mobile, and when it starts happening, the site becomes unusable for hours or even days. I’m writing fast right now because I’ll get kicked to Welcome Dear Wireless any second now so no time for screenies, k bye.
I’ve been getting popups on mobile, usually associated with the Amnesty banner ads. I’m mostly on mobile, and when it starts happening, the site becomes unusable for hours or even days. I’m writing fast right now because I’ll get kicked to Welcome Dear Wireless any second now so no time for screenies, k bye.
1 2 3 4