Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Whiphound Species Adopt
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@PtolemyII
Actually, the rib-like horns on his back were in fact inspired by Houndoom!
Go ahead and send payment and let me know when you've saved the images ^^ are they open to breed? (Meaning you're okay with other people approaching you asking to breed their hounds with yours)
@PtolemyII
Actually, the rib-like horns on his back were in fact inspired by Houndoom!
Go ahead and send payment and let me know when you've saved the images ^^ are they open to breed? (Meaning you're okay with other people approaching you asking to breed their hounds with yours)
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@Dragonfruiteen

Haha, I knew those features looked familar. My OC is also inspired by Houndoom, and he takes the form of a hellhound occasionally so I feel like he's a pretty close fit ^-^ I just saved the images, and I'll send payment over now. Hmm... sure, they can be open for breeding.

Just a quick question, in the future, would you be willing to do a custom of my cat? He's got small, curled ears and a bob tail, which would require a few lineart changes.
@Dragonfruiteen

Haha, I knew those features looked familar. My OC is also inspired by Houndoom, and he takes the form of a hellhound occasionally so I feel like he's a pretty close fit ^-^ I just saved the images, and I'll send payment over now. Hmm... sure, they can be open for breeding.

Just a quick question, in the future, would you be willing to do a custom of my cat? He's got small, curled ears and a bob tail, which would require a few lineart changes.
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@PtolemyII
Yeah, that sounds manageable. Do you want to be added the pinglist?
@PtolemyII
Yeah, that sounds manageable. Do you want to be added the pinglist?
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@Dragonfruiteen

Sure, why not? xD
@Dragonfruiteen

Sure, why not? xD
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
bump
bump
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Dragonfruiteen Can you put on the general ping list?
@Dragonfruiteen Can you put on the general ping list?
cRUCPED.gif

I am Fearless, I am Friendless, I am Fox.
Bump
Bump
My name is Millie, I'm a girl, I love to read pinkerlockes but I don't have enough creative talent to write my own.

*Bows*

*Whoopie cushion*
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48