Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48
happy jamboree!!!!
happy jamboree!!!!
vWzc3aN.png
[quote name="TinyGryphon" date="2019-03-24 06:05:49" ] @Xhaztol The skin Windfeather lists me as the maker of that as well as my own winning entry (Reedcleft Ascendant is mine!)! Just pointing out the error so you can give credit to the proper artist in the tooltip! ^^ <3 [/quote] Fixed! Thanks for the catch.
TinyGryphon wrote on 2019-03-24 06:05:49:
@Xhaztol
The skin Windfeather lists me as the maker of that as well as my own winning entry (Reedcleft Ascendant is mine!)! Just pointing out the error so you can give credit to the proper artist in the tooltip! ^^ <3

Fixed! Thanks for the catch.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Enjoy everyone!
Enjoy everyone!
9jCdaOn.jpg
Huzzah! I love the familars and so many skins!
Huzzah! I love the familars and so many skins!
Oh my GOD the skins/accents and apparel are great this fest, holy SNOOT

Happy MisJam everyone!
Oh my GOD the skins/accents and apparel are great this fest, holy SNOOT

Happy MisJam everyone!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
When I first looked at the items, there were other ones listed? Skins and accents and event items?
When I first looked at the items, there were other ones listed? Skins and accents and event items?
That Snapper female skin is so cute!!! I must have it :D
That Snapper female skin is so cute!!! I must have it :D
Greetings from the Gladeveins!
My DA Page
Woah, Kitsune! Awesome choice for the familiar, I was predicting male harpies but boy did you surprise me! It'd be interesting to see updated Beastclan pages for these and the other Beastclans who don't have them, or some developed Beastclan lore. [emoji=beastclan rune]
Woah, Kitsune! Awesome choice for the familiar, I was predicting male harpies but boy did you surprise me!

It'd be interesting to see updated Beastclan pages for these and the other Beastclans who don't have them, or some developed Beastclan lore.
happy jamboree!
happy jamboree!
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png
I saw the first post made in error and I thought, am I going crazy? Don’t we already have that familiar and stuff?

But yay, all is fixed and things look great! Thank you!

Happy festival everyone!
I saw the first post made in error and I thought, am I going crazy? Don’t we already have that familiar and stuff?

But yay, all is fixed and things look great! Thank you!

Happy festival everyone!
hc7MLaK.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48