Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48
Omg I'm so honoured to have won!!! Thank you, and I hope everyone has a fantastic Jamboree! [emoji=wind rune][emoji=rainbow star 2]
Omg I'm so honoured to have won!!! Thank you, and I hope everyone has a fantastic Jamboree!
0btoJfr.png
i approve of all of this [emoji=familiar heart]
i approve of all of this
UCwsx8y.gif
Happy mistral everyone!!
(btw I'm glad the admins fixed the mistake on the front page)
Happy mistral everyone!!
(btw I'm glad the admins fixed the mistake on the front page)
GIR.png
Happy MJ!
Happy MJ!
Happy Mistral!
Happy Mistral!
qAcFMSh.png
Hooray!!!

@Xhaztol

It seems that and are both by TinyGryphon :)
Hooray!!!

@Xhaztol

It seems that and are both by TinyGryphon :)
jxHrwpT.png
I love it so much!! There was just an odd problem when it appeared, but it was last year's post. I went to festive favors to see the apparel and familiar first.
I love it so much!! There was just an odd problem when it appeared, but it was last year's post. I went to festive favors to see the apparel and familiar first.
Honestly I am happy that the skins I wanted to win got in! Also the appareal and familliars look great! Woo!
Honestly I am happy that the skins I wanted to win got in! Also the appareal and familliars look great! Woo!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
Looks amazing! Happy Mistral Jamboree!
Looks amazing! Happy Mistral Jamboree!
@Xhaztol
The skin Windfeather lists me as the maker of that as well as my own winning entry (Reedcleft Ascendant is mine!)! Just pointing out the error so you can give credit to the proper artist in the tooltip! ^^ <3
@Xhaztol
The skin Windfeather lists me as the maker of that as well as my own winning entry (Reedcleft Ascendant is mine!)! Just pointing out the error so you can give credit to the proper artist in the tooltip! ^^ <3
nXzCm1w.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48