Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Goat and Swirl Eye Types
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 122 123
I really like Goat, but I hope they don't add too many more eyes to the pool for hatchlings, will spread the chances out too much for all the eyes. I think vials are the way to go for newer eyes, with rare chances.

Or maybe have eye types specific to a certain time of year and let them cycle out and back in?
I really like Goat, but I hope they don't add too many more eyes to the pool for hatchlings, will spread the chances out too much for all the eyes. I think vials are the way to go for newer eyes, with rare chances.

Or maybe have eye types specific to a certain time of year and let them cycle out and back in?
2ujob5j.jpg
The idealist sees the world as it should be. The realist sees the world as it is. The pessimist sees both.
I can get evil goat eyed dragons... O.O
I can get evil goat eyed dragons... O.O
While I love the eyes part of a problem here is the Flight rising dragon eyes are VERY small, it's really hard to see some of the eye types on certain dragons to begin with. Sure you can keep them as babies- but for those of us who want adult dragons- it can be a hassle.
While I love the eyes part of a problem here is the Flight rising dragon eyes are VERY small, it's really hard to see some of the eye types on certain dragons to begin with. Sure you can keep them as babies- but for those of us who want adult dragons- it can be a hassle.
Hi all, i been doin coliseum non stop and got no drops for the eyes, is there a particular level that drops them? if the chances are being boosted this week i would hate to see what its like later when the chances are not boosted :(
Hi all, i been doin coliseum non stop and got no drops for the eyes, is there a particular level that drops them? if the chances are being boosted this week i would hate to see what its like later when the chances are not boosted :(
dragon_wolf_zpse18dkdm2.gif[/URL][/img]
Like- unfortunately with adult dragons and I've tested swirl and goat on a few- you cannot tell the difference or barely tell the difference. It seems like such a waste on something you cannot see or isn't a very noticeable part of your dragon.

Like- unfortunately with adult dragons and I've tested swirl and goat on a few- you cannot tell the difference or barely tell the difference. It seems like such a waste on something you cannot see or isn't a very noticeable part of your dragon.

Still a firm believe eye types should not be totally random, but should have some influence from the parents and their eye types. rarer parents = better odds for rarer hatchlings.

New eye types, whee!
Still a firm believe eye types should not be totally random, but should have some influence from the parents and their eye types. rarer parents = better odds for rarer hatchlings.

New eye types, whee!
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
when you impulsively use it lmao
when you impulsively use it lmao
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
I also know...nobody will listen to me, but flight rising should really make their adult model dragons a lot bigger? With some of these more fancy and more busy designed genes the lineart of the dragon gets lost in the colors/get lost in the genes thus creating a big color blob.

This is also hard on the eyes with all these tiny details on much smaller scaled art in comparison to hatchlings.
I also know...nobody will listen to me, but flight rising should really make their adult model dragons a lot bigger? With some of these more fancy and more busy designed genes the lineart of the dragon gets lost in the colors/get lost in the genes thus creating a big color blob.

This is also hard on the eyes with all these tiny details on much smaller scaled art in comparison to hatchlings.
[quote name="Kodawolf" date="2019-03-23 19:58:33" ] Hi all, i been doin coliseum non stop and got no drops for the eyes, is there a particular level that drops them? if the chances are being boosted this week i would hate to see what its like later when the chances are not boosted :( [/quote] [font=century][size=4]@Kodawolf i got my in the roost with my third fodder dragon, so maybe try there? i always get good loot there anyway (like 6 vista drops, 2 eggs, 2 roc, and an abundance of food)
Kodawolf wrote on 2019-03-23 19:58:33:
@Kodawolf i got my in the roost with my third fodder dragon, so maybe try there? i always get good loot there anyway (like 6 vista drops, 2 eggs, 2 roc, and an abundance of food)
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
[quote name="Kodawolf" date="2019-03-23 19:58:33" ] Hi all, i been doin coliseum non stop and got no drops for the eyes, is there a particular level that drops them? if the chances are being boosted this week i would hate to see what its like later when the chances are not boosted :( [/quote] @Kodawolf I've gotten about 8 from Woodland Path.
Kodawolf wrote on 2019-03-23 19:58:33:
@Kodawolf

I've gotten about 8 from Woodland Path.
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 122 123