Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Goat and Swirl Eye Types
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 122 123
These are both awesome designs, but besides the breeding/vial debate, any eye design aside the normal basic common/uncommon/unusual/etc ones and maybe multi-gaze is too hard to see on most adult dragons.

Getting faceted on an imp. Nice! Until it grows up. :C
These are both awesome designs, but besides the breeding/vial debate, any eye design aside the normal basic common/uncommon/unusual/etc ones and maybe multi-gaze is too hard to see on most adult dragons.

Getting faceted on an imp. Nice! Until it grows up. :C
There's so much negativity surrounding the eyes. =( Staff if you see this comment I just want to let you know I am ecstatic about a new breedable eye type! I literally screamed at my computer and scared my ferrets when I saw that!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for adding another natural eye type! Both new eye types are amazing!!
There's so much negativity surrounding the eyes. =( Staff if you see this comment I just want to let you know I am ecstatic about a new breedable eye type! I literally screamed at my computer and scared my ferrets when I saw that!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for adding another natural eye type! Both new eye types are amazing!!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@Jerepasaurus - Swirl eyes are going to be available year-round, I think! So at least there’s that.

Goat eyes aren’t even available through Scattersights, though. They’re 100% completely unobtainable on existing dragons, and can only be hatched. :c

I like the idea of hatching different eye types, but I really wish that we could also put these eye types on existing dragons. It’s not like they affect anything besides aesthetics- they can’t even be bred down like genes. I hope we get more vial-able eyes in the future, and maybe even vials for the “Natural” eye types.
@Jerepasaurus - Swirl eyes are going to be available year-round, I think! So at least there’s that.

Goat eyes aren’t even available through Scattersights, though. They’re 100% completely unobtainable on existing dragons, and can only be hatched. :c

I like the idea of hatching different eye types, but I really wish that we could also put these eye types on existing dragons. It’s not like they affect anything besides aesthetics- they can’t even be bred down like genes. I hope we get more vial-able eyes in the future, and maybe even vials for the “Natural” eye types.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
wish those, "random chance scatter" came out again with the new eyes... so i can attempt 600 times again...
wish those, "random chance scatter" came out again with the new eyes... so i can attempt 600 times again...
iRPEx.gifHidRy.gif58xAT.gifYprVB.gifRuTPw.gif
A Silly Egg To Click
This gives me an excuse to hop back on my coli challenge
This gives me an excuse to hop back on my coli challenge
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
While I don't really mind the goat eyes, I really like the spiral ones.

And it drops in Coli. Great news!
While I don't really mind the goat eyes, I really like the spiral ones.

And it drops in Coli. Great news!
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
Oh heck I'm in love with goat! Def gonna breed a lot now
Oh heck I'm in love with goat! Def gonna breed a lot now
hANn2C0.gif
I JUST GOT ON AND WAS NOT READY FOR THIS
I JUST GOT ON AND WAS NOT READY FOR THIS
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
Adorable!
Adorable!
iceh1.png
As a player that started after the scattersights had already retired, I'm glad to see that these aren't dependent on a retired item I never once had a chance to obtain. However since there is no way to get goat eyes other than to hatch new dragons, I only remain hopeful that a new item is to be released that scatters eyes again.

If not, I am rather gravely disappointed that the staff would be so willing to ignore the player base.

Please make attaining different eye types on existing dragons more feasible. You have the tricolor scroll in the gem MP, and I hope there will be a related scatter for eyes released to the treasure MP.
As a player that started after the scattersights had already retired, I'm glad to see that these aren't dependent on a retired item I never once had a chance to obtain. However since there is no way to get goat eyes other than to hatch new dragons, I only remain hopeful that a new item is to be released that scatters eyes again.

If not, I am rather gravely disappointed that the staff would be so willing to ignore the player base.

Please make attaining different eye types on existing dragons more feasible. You have the tricolor scroll in the gem MP, and I hope there will be a related scatter for eyes released to the treasure MP.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 122 123