Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | book club!!!!
1 2 3 4
Yes! Absolutely! We'll help each other

@Swipernosniping
Yes! Absolutely! We'll help each other

@Swipernosniping
Anyway, my vote's on Discord. I want to try something new!
Anyway, my vote's on Discord. I want to try something new!
I'll keep tally.

Editing as I go

FR 1 (@swipernosniping)
Discord 1 (@jansports)
I'll keep tally.

Editing as I go

FR 1 (@swipernosniping)
Discord 1 (@jansports)
Sometimes I wonder why people post fodder at like, 1000kt.

Then I realize it benefits me, so I don't care!

She/her Pings make me happy! Mass scryer
@jansports Hey there! Flight Rising is a public forum where anyone can interact with any topic. I've edited the title to better reflect this policy. Thanks!
@jansports Hey there! Flight Rising is a public forum where anyone can interact with any topic. I've edited the title to better reflect this policy. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches oh, i'm sorry. Thank you for the revision. I'll make sure not to repeat the mistake!
@JCStitches oh, i'm sorry. Thank you for the revision. I'll make sure not to repeat the mistake!
I'm fine with either but I think I would prefer discord.

I've also always wanted to have my own book club so if you guys need help I'm totally willung to lend a hand. I have a whole bunch of ideas too!
I'm fine with either but I think I would prefer discord.

I've also always wanted to have my own book club so if you guys need help I'm totally willung to lend a hand. I have a whole bunch of ideas too!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@DetectivePopcorn

Thank you, detective! We appreciate it.
@DetectivePopcorn

Thank you, detective! We appreciate it.
I’ve never used discord before, but I have a good idea of what it would be, so I think that it’s the best idea. Anyways, I can’t wait for this to be up and running!
I’ve never used discord before, but I have a good idea of what it would be, so I think that it’s the best idea. Anyways, I can’t wait for this to be up and running!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@jansports
I'm not sure if there are still available slots for this ???
If it is count me in! I'm a big fan of fantasy (and sci-fi) books and would love to be part of a book club
@jansports
I'm not sure if there are still available slots for this ???
If it is count me in! I'm a big fan of fantasy (and sci-fi) books and would love to be part of a book club
she/her
A book club sounds like so much fun! :D If you can't handle more members though, that's fine lol.

@Rivershard mentioned using public domain books you can find online, and I agree with that suggestion. That way no one has to spend any money if they don't already have the book(s).
A book club sounds like so much fun! :D If you can't handle more members though, that's fine lol.

@Rivershard mentioned using public domain books you can find online, and I agree with that suggestion. That way no one has to spend any money if they don't already have the book(s).
I made this signature just for the achievement.
1 2 3 4