Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Forum Stars?
1 2 3
Thank you! I've been looking around wondering what the stars were for lol.
Thank you! I've been looking around wondering what the stars were for lol.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
This is so helpful! TYSM for this information because I have been curious about what the stars are.
This is so helpful! TYSM for this information because I have been curious about what the stars are.
I have been insanely curious about this for the longest time-- thank you so much for this! [emoji=heart]
I have been insanely curious about this for the longest time-- thank you so much for this!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Aeneryss Thanks for figuring that out!! I wondered for a bit how to, that's super helpful!!
@Aeneryss Thanks for figuring that out!! I wondered for a bit how to, that's super helpful!!
> he him
thanks! I was also confuzzled about the stars
thanks! I was also confuzzled about the stars
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
@Gaia, @Madarakita, @JCStitches Am I right in this counting as a necro? (especially as none of the new comments add any new info)

(Sorry to disturb you if I'm incorrect and there's nothing wrong with this thread!)
@Gaia, @Madarakita, @JCStitches Am I right in this counting as a necro? (especially as none of the new comments add any new info)

(Sorry to disturb you if I'm incorrect and there's nothing wrong with this thread!)
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
Time for me to post a ton now. Time to earn some forum stars!
Time for me to post a ton now. Time to earn some forum stars!
ougfmP3.png
cool...
cool...
Thank you for the explanation!
Thank you for the explanation!
K6TNbNL.pnge1TGgTO.pngsknzsxi.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png
im almost at 100!
im almost at 100!
1 2 3