Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Allow single change of eliminate
1 2
I think that we should be allowed to change our eliminates to another dragon one time.
I think that we should be allowed to change our eliminates to another dragon one time.
NWaVGQJ.png
Weirdly stone specific, and would give special mechanism for a stone that currently is only special because players say so. Would prefer that Eliminate dropped in all venues, and its rarity (price) was managed that way.
Weirdly stone specific, and would give special mechanism for a stone that currently is only special because players say so. Would prefer that Eliminate dropped in all venues, and its rarity (price) was managed that way.
JQQ3Fjt.png
Unfortunately this would not really work.

1. Depending on how it was handled, it would mean that every single eliminate stone would now have to have an extra field that would be unique to THAT eliminate stone: has this stone been applied and removed?

2. If you couldn't actually remove the eliminate stone, but just switch it to a different dragon in the coliseum menu, it would be a bit better, but still require each eliminate be made unique by an extra field

3. This would kill the dragon lending business, which while supported, can be very generous, especially to newer players. Players would ahve to make sure that the stones on their dragons could not be removed, otherwise, players would go around and remove the stones from dragons either for profit (if the stone was given back) or just maliciously (if the stone could only be transferred toa new dragon)

As Redwilla said, it would be far better to have eliminate drop in all venues than something that allows eliminate to be made special because of site mechanics (the only stone able to be removed from a dragon once applied and given to a different dragon)
Unfortunately this would not really work.

1. Depending on how it was handled, it would mean that every single eliminate stone would now have to have an extra field that would be unique to THAT eliminate stone: has this stone been applied and removed?

2. If you couldn't actually remove the eliminate stone, but just switch it to a different dragon in the coliseum menu, it would be a bit better, but still require each eliminate be made unique by an extra field

3. This would kill the dragon lending business, which while supported, can be very generous, especially to newer players. Players would ahve to make sure that the stones on their dragons could not be removed, otherwise, players would go around and remove the stones from dragons either for profit (if the stone was given back) or just maliciously (if the stone could only be transferred toa new dragon)

As Redwilla said, it would be far better to have eliminate drop in all venues than something that allows eliminate to be made special because of site mechanics (the only stone able to be removed from a dragon once applied and given to a different dragon)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
The simpler solution to the Elim problem is just to let them drop in the Mire and Crystal Pools. I'd only support further measures if that alone wasn't enough
The simpler solution to the Elim problem is just to let them drop in the Mire and Crystal Pools. I'd only support further measures if that alone wasn't enough
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
[quote name="Ridara" date="2019-03-06 05:38:20" ] The simpler solution to the Elim problem is just to let them drop in the Mire and Crystal Pools. I'd only support further measures if that alone wasn't enough [/quote] Actually, the simpler solution is to have Elim drop from any neutral enemy, which isn't the case right now.
Ridara wrote on 2019-03-06 05:38:20:
Actually, the simpler solution is to have Elim drop from any neutral enemy, which isn't the case right now.
[quote name="Sopheroo" date="2019-03-06 07:31:04" ] [quote name="Ridara" date="2019-03-06 05:38:20" ] The simpler solution to the Elim problem is just to let them drop in the Mire and Crystal Pools. I'd only support further measures if that alone wasn't enough [/quote] Actually, the simpler solution is to have Elim drop from any neutral enemy, which isn't the case right now. [/quote] I mean that would cause them to drop in the Mire and Pools, but yeah I'd rather see drops increase than have Eliminate be made unique like this.
Sopheroo wrote on 2019-03-06 07:31:04:
Ridara wrote on 2019-03-06 05:38:20:
Actually, the simpler solution is to have Elim drop from any neutral enemy, which isn't the case right now.
I mean that would cause them to drop in the Mire and Pools, but yeah I'd rather see drops increase than have Eliminate be made unique like this.
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2019-03-06 07:39:12" ] I mean that would cause them to drop in the Mire and Pools, but yeah I'd rather see drops increase than have Eliminate be made unique like this. [/quote] Adding it to all neutral enemies also solve the problem of the venues who only have it as a drop from bosses, actually. Mire should be completely overhauled - I'd be shocked if it wasn't the next venue to get a full revamp. It's so bad.
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2019-03-06 07:39:12:
I mean that would cause them to drop in the Mire and Pools, but yeah I'd rather see drops increase than have Eliminate be made unique like this.

Adding it to all neutral enemies also solve the problem of the venues who only have it as a drop from bosses, actually.

Mire should be completely overhauled - I'd be shocked if it wasn't the next venue to get a full revamp. It's so bad.
no support for this as if something like this was implemented I'd have to shut down my flight's lending program.

(or require collateral that was worth the price of elim which would basically kill it anyway).

no support for this as if something like this was implemented I'd have to shut down my flight's lending program.

(or require collateral that was worth the price of elim which would basically kill it anyway).

In crossroads have another option that says dragon lending and locks the stones in place until returned. All I know is I am tired of having my stones stuck to dragons I started out with before all the new genes came into play.
In crossroads have another option that says dragon lending and locks the stones in place until returned. All I know is I am tired of having my stones stuck to dragons I started out with before all the new genes came into play.
NWaVGQJ.png
[quote name="Solarra" date="2019-03-18 03:08:10" ] In crossroads have another option that says dragon lending and locks the stones in place until returned. All I know is I am tired of having my stones stuck to dragons I started out with before all the new genes came into play. [/quote] 1. Dragons in Crossroads cannot fight in coli. 2. There is no dragon lending mechanism for now, though I agree that it would be useful. 3. Will still require an unique mechanism while there is a far simpler - and faster - solution (change in droprate). 4. Sell dragons you got tired of, buy a new eliminate is another faster solution. Using gene scrolls to update your dragons is a possibility too.
Solarra wrote on 2019-03-18 03:08:10:

1. Dragons in Crossroads cannot fight in coli.
2. There is no dragon lending mechanism for now, though I agree that it would be useful.
3. Will still require an unique mechanism while there is a far simpler - and faster - solution (change in droprate).
4. Sell dragons you got tired of, buy a new eliminate is another faster solution. Using gene scrolls to update your dragons is a possibility too.
JQQ3Fjt.png
1 2