Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | º{Lemonfunk's Accents}º F SD
1 2 3 4 5
@LemonFunk Heya! I was kinda stalking your profile to check how the accent was coming along and the shop looks great! Please put me on the general pinglist too and if I can already get one I would definitely take a slot for Gentle Gardener. Don't mean to hurry you in any way of course ^^'
@LemonFunk Heya! I was kinda stalking your profile to check how the accent was coming along and the shop looks great! Please put me on the general pinglist too and if I can already get one I would definitely take a slot for Gentle Gardener. Don't mean to hurry you in any way of course ^^'
___________________1168_150px_Marvin_Mc_Millan_zpsfctahcpn.png __
She/her / '98 / +9h

wishlist
fr tumblr
[size=2]@Druzy @Cheshly @Lodzhal @PelicanBitten @mildlyanxiousdoe @coldcityman @Jeevas @Psi @jamaesi @Praedyth @JD1620 @Creatigator @Naem @arboretumm @remuslupn @Watercolour @elfmoss @GryphonSong @SilverFoxDemon @KaidaMoon @Khayria @2towels @dandyfrau @PhoenixFire36 @Malachite @snowy @deerfawn @Mangusto [/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DVsUiIc.png[/img] [item=Accent: Gentle Gardener][/center] Hello everyone! I'm pleased to say the Gentle Gardener has been accepted and is ready for mass printing! For those asking before, the price I decided on is [emoji=gem] [b]500[/b]. Each run will have 2 slots available to pay with [emoji=treasure] or [emoji=treasure]+[emoji=gem] mix! The ratio is 1:1000 Please post here to claim a slot for the first run. All slots past 10 will be considered "pre-order" for the second run and so on. Once I've confirmed your slot, PM me with the title "Gentle Gardener" and attach payment! Once at least 5 slots are filled and paid, I'll send it in for printing and start dispersing when they arrive! For everyone pinged above, let me know here or via PM if you'd like to be added to my general pinglist! I will also have a spotlight dragon for my front page, so show off your dragons here once you receive the accent and maybe they'll end up there! Thanks everyone! @Marvin I've added you to general as well, thanks! :3 @Bearded Hello! You were added to my general pinglist from my IC tread! Here is my new shop! :D
@Druzy @Cheshly @Lodzhal @PelicanBitten @mildlyanxiousdoe
@coldcityman @Jeevas @Psi @jamaesi @Praedyth @JD1620 @Creatigator
@Naem @arboretumm @remuslupn @Watercolour @elfmoss @GryphonSong
@SilverFoxDemon @KaidaMoon @Khayria @2towels @dandyfrau
@PhoenixFire36 @Malachite @snowy @deerfawn @Mangusto

DVsUiIc.png
Accent: Gentle Gardener
Hello everyone! I'm pleased to say the Gentle Gardener has been accepted and is ready for mass printing! For those asking before, the price I decided on is 500. Each run will have 2 slots available to pay with or + mix! The ratio is 1:1000

Please post here to claim a slot for the first run. All slots past 10 will be considered "pre-order" for the second run and so on. Once I've confirmed your slot, PM me with the title "Gentle Gardener" and attach payment! Once at least 5 slots are filled and paid, I'll send it in for printing and start dispersing when they arrive!

For everyone pinged above, let me know here or via PM if you'd like to be added to my general pinglist! I will also have a spotlight dragon for my front page, so show off your dragons here once you receive the accent and maybe they'll end up there! Thanks everyone!

@Marvin I've added you to general as well, thanks! :3

@Bearded Hello! You were added to my general pinglist from my IC tread! Here is my new shop! :D
umRFoPy.png
@LemonFunk
I would very much like a slot.
@LemonFunk
I would very much like a slot.
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@Lodzhal Gotcha!
@Lodzhal Gotcha!
umRFoPy.png
@LemonFunk
Thank you!
@LemonFunk
Thank you!
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@LemonFunk can I have a treasure slot please?
@LemonFunk can I have a treasure slot please?
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Khayria Yep!
@Khayria Yep!
umRFoPy.png
@LemonFunk May I have a slot for treasure please? ^^
@LemonFunk May I have a slot for treasure please? ^^
bHeX9bv.png
@LemonFunk I would like a slot, please!
@LemonFunk I would like a slot, please!
6IcEXCU.png
[Size 1]Credit[/size]
@deerfawn @jamaesi Sure thing!

All treasure slots for 1st round claimed!
@deerfawn @jamaesi Sure thing!

All treasure slots for 1st round claimed!
umRFoPy.png
1 2 3 4 5