Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Link's Voice actor
1 2
If there was to be a LoZ game that has fully voiced lines, like even more so than Botw who do you think would voice Link or I should day who would you want to voice Link. Personally I think Yuri Lowenthal fits the bill for how I imagine Links voice. Sorta cocky and boyish.
If there was to be a LoZ game that has fully voiced lines, like even more so than Botw who do you think would voice Link or I should day who would you want to voice Link. Personally I think Yuri Lowenthal fits the bill for how I imagine Links voice. Sorta cocky and boyish.
22042.png
Just for ****s and giggles, let’s have Arin Hanson / Egoraptor voice Link. I’ve been waiting long enough to hear his “It’s Dangerous to Go Alone” voice again.

Edit: In this game, maybe we could have him call back to the legends of the likes of Buttlet, Loafus, Slurmp, etc.

Oh, and maybe Dan could be his assistant!
Just for ****s and giggles, let’s have Arin Hanson / Egoraptor voice Link. I’ve been waiting long enough to hear his “It’s Dangerous to Go Alone” voice again.

Edit: In this game, maybe we could have him call back to the legends of the likes of Buttlet, Loafus, Slurmp, etc.

Oh, and maybe Dan could be his assistant!
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque

**** yes! I love the Link voice he did in "It Dangerous to go Alone". I was hot and I I could see it being Link's voice. Danny would def have to voice any long time companion Link has in the game.
@LoversMasque

**** yes! I love the Link voice he did in "It Dangerous to go Alone". I was hot and I I could see it being Link's voice. Danny would def have to voice any long time companion Link has in the game.
22042.png
bump
bump
22042.png
Antony del Rio. That is all.
Antony del Rio. That is all.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Uhhh.. Chris Pine? Jonathan Taylor Thomas? I honestly don't knoW-
Uhhh.. Chris Pine? Jonathan Taylor Thomas? I honestly don't knoW-
we can grab whoever voiced link in the legend of zelda cartoon [emoji=ridgeback winking]
we can grab whoever voiced link in the legend of zelda cartoon

mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Link can only be voiced by one person, and one person alone: Jar Jar Binks
Link can only be voiced by one person, and one person alone: Jar Jar Binks
Really epic funny haha thing I just thought of what if Link was voiced by Peter griffin? Maybe Shrek? Would that not cause you to have a family guy funny moment? This is a wacky gamer moment.

But seriously if there had to be more voice lines for link,which I doubt, I would like it if he stayed relatively the same. I know some people thought the english dub for Botw was a bit weird, but I thought it was okay. I know the only real voice lines who got are screams and grunts, but I want those in.... like sentence form if possible.
Really epic funny haha thing I just thought of what if Link was voiced by Peter griffin? Maybe Shrek? Would that not cause you to have a family guy funny moment? This is a wacky gamer moment.

But seriously if there had to be more voice lines for link,which I doubt, I would like it if he stayed relatively the same. I know some people thought the english dub for Botw was a bit weird, but I thought it was okay. I know the only real voice lines who got are screams and grunts, but I want those in.... like sentence form if possible.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
I imagine Link's speaking voice would sound just like Uzu Sanageyama's from Kill la Kill. While watching the show I couldn't help but be reminded of Link during his fight scenes, so I looked up the voice actor. Turns out Nobuyuki Hiyama voices both Uzu in Kill la Kill and Link's grunts and shouts in Ocarina of Time. Thus I imagine Link's speaking voice to be the same as Uzu's. I can't really imagine anyone else voicing him besides Nobuyuki Hiyama.
I imagine Link's speaking voice would sound just like Uzu Sanageyama's from Kill la Kill. While watching the show I couldn't help but be reminded of Link during his fight scenes, so I looked up the voice actor. Turns out Nobuyuki Hiyama voices both Uzu in Kill la Kill and Link's grunts and shouts in Ocarina of Time. Thus I imagine Link's speaking voice to be the same as Uzu's. I can't really imagine anyone else voicing him besides Nobuyuki Hiyama.
1 2