Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My Hero Academia OOC Thread
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
yep, i kind of forgot about this in the midst of school and all, im currently writing out my next post on the IC thread!
yep, i kind of forgot about this in the midst of school and all, im currently writing out my next post on the IC thread!
IMG_2067.png
Glad to see this is up and running again! I was very busy for a while there and still am to some extent but I will try to post when I can. So is Lana going to be going with someone else when she races or will she go by herself?
Glad to see this is up and running again! I was very busy for a while there and still am to some extent but I will try to post when I can. So is Lana going to be going with someone else when she races or will she go by herself?
HzGpUHb.png
she will be with someone else (ember sultan). everyone is going in pairs.
she will be with someone else (ember sultan). everyone is going in pairs.
IMG_2067.png
@Portalcube2

Where is Chase in the order for the 50 meter?
@Portalcube2

Where is Chase in the order for the 50 meter?
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
@eldarowability

Looks like he isn’t on the list I have, so he can go last I guess
@eldarowability

Looks like he isn’t on the list I have, so he can go last I guess
IMG_2067.png
Aye aye
Aye aye
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16