Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Tidal Trouble Bugs
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52
I'm having the same problem as catflower369. :c
I'm having the same problem as catflower369. :c
EOrlrwo.gif
I don't know if this has been brought up, but some of the levels are unplayable. It's not a lack of player skill or a Browser issue, it's literally that some levels NEVER provide the Bubbles you need to actually win. I have found myself more then five times getting a Game Over screen because I never am provided the Bubbles to actually be successful. Here is a screen shot of a game I JUST lost because I never got the Bubbles needed to win. [img]http://content.screencast.com/users/Fire_Dem0n/folders/Jing/media/3737499f-7082-4d7c-b7cd-81556ffdfb3f/2014-05-03_0434.png[/img] I kept playing until I lost. As you can see, the way the level is setup, you can shoot that type of Bubble between the gaps because they are too small. And since the game (from what I am reading) does not move the Bubbles down based off of time, and only moves them down when you shoot. How can you win when you are never given the tools (Bubbles) to do so? Its feels sort of...rigged a bit. Its like you win a few, but loose more then you can win because of this issue/glitch. Anyone else have this issue?
I don't know if this has been brought up, but some of the levels are unplayable. It's not a lack of player skill or a Browser issue, it's literally that some levels NEVER provide the Bubbles you need to actually win. I have found myself more then five times getting a Game Over screen because I never am provided the Bubbles to actually be successful.

Here is a screen shot of a game I JUST lost because I never got the Bubbles needed to win.

2014-05-03_0434.png

I kept playing until I lost. As you can see, the way the level is setup, you can shoot that type of Bubble between the gaps because they are too small. And since the game (from what I am reading) does not move the Bubbles down based off of time, and only moves them down when you shoot. How can you win when you are never given the tools (Bubbles) to do so? Its feels sort of...rigged a bit.

Its like you win a few, but loose more then you can win because of this issue/glitch.

Anyone else have this issue?
For honor and glory!

....And all that jazz.
@Daragoth
I am having that same issue. Often times, it happens when a certain type of bubble is way at the top of the board, with other types in front of it. It tends to give those at the top more than any other, making it very difficult to actually win sometimes. This is especially true as the bubbles start to drop more.
@Daragoth
I am having that same issue. Often times, it happens when a certain type of bubble is way at the top of the board, with other types in front of it. It tends to give those at the top more than any other, making it very difficult to actually win sometimes. This is especially true as the bubbles start to drop more.
Jqlkxca.pngwind2_by_shadowshot9-d9d6lmd.png
I'm using Opera at home and I think the problem is with the browser cause I'm on Firefox right now and it doesn't happen.

When I put the sound it works for a while, but after a period of time (That seems pretty random to me because it changes every time) the sound freaks out and it makes the noise of me shooting a bubble twice anytime I shoot one.
If I keep playing, it starts making that sound pretty randomly and it becomes really weird and annoying.

So I guess the problem is with Opera (The sound on the other games sometimes doesn't work at all)

And that's all!
::3
I'm using Opera at home and I think the problem is with the browser cause I'm on Firefox right now and it doesn't happen.

When I put the sound it works for a while, but after a period of time (That seems pretty random to me because it changes every time) the sound freaks out and it makes the noise of me shooting a bubble twice anytime I shoot one.
If I keep playing, it starts making that sound pretty randomly and it becomes really weird and annoying.

So I guess the problem is with Opera (The sound on the other games sometimes doesn't work at all)

And that's all!
::3
I'm having the same error with the conch image not loading and the game over screen freezing. Also, the gameplay occasionally flickers on and off, so sometimes only the background is shown. I'm on firefox.
I'm having the same error with the conch image not loading and the game over screen freezing. Also, the gameplay occasionally flickers on and off, so sometimes only the background is shown. I'm on firefox.
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png
I've been experiencing similar problems to Deathcomes4u and Watsonian.

When I hit the 'game over' screen, it fends to freeze or pinwheel and freeze. This doesn't happen every time, but it does happen frequently. When this happens, the game then won't re-start if I refresh the page or navigate away and then go back -- I have to completely close the browser and reopen it. Normally this happens when I've been playing for a while.

I sometimes get an error message when I try to re-load the game without quitting the browser, but unfortunately I haven't thought to get a screen capture of it ... sorry. Next time it happens, I'll make a note/screen capture and post here.

I also get a lot of 'flickering', where the gameplay disappears and I can only see the background. This usually happens straight after I click to release a bubble (generally on a successful move that results in popping bubbles), though sometimes it happens while bubbles are popping. It flickers back on eventually, usually when the bubbles are finished popping.

I'm using Firefox.
I've been experiencing similar problems to Deathcomes4u and Watsonian.

When I hit the 'game over' screen, it fends to freeze or pinwheel and freeze. This doesn't happen every time, but it does happen frequently. When this happens, the game then won't re-start if I refresh the page or navigate away and then go back -- I have to completely close the browser and reopen it. Normally this happens when I've been playing for a while.

I sometimes get an error message when I try to re-load the game without quitting the browser, but unfortunately I haven't thought to get a screen capture of it ... sorry. Next time it happens, I'll make a note/screen capture and post here.

I also get a lot of 'flickering', where the gameplay disappears and I can only see the background. This usually happens straight after I click to release a bubble (generally on a successful move that results in popping bubbles), though sometimes it happens while bubbles are popping. It flickers back on eventually, usually when the bubbles are finished popping.

I'm using Firefox.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
I keep getting "Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/bg_frame_lower.png"
I keep getting "Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/bg_frame_lower.png"
icebanner.png
Was working fine on Firefox until a minute ago, but now Tidal Trouble is giving me these errors:

Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/strip7_conch.png
Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/strip3_popups.png
Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/spr_submission_window_overlay_thankyou.png
Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/spr_submission_window_overlay.png
Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/spr_selectdifficulty.png
Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/spr_overlay_pending.png
Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/bg_game_over.png
Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/bg_frame_overlay_editor.png

I think the graphics messed up somewhere..
Was working fine on Firefox until a minute ago, but now Tidal Trouble is giving me these errors:

Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/strip7_conch.png
Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/strip3_popups.png
Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/spr_submission_window_overlay_thankyou.png
Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/spr_submission_window_overlay.png
Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/spr_selectdifficulty.png
Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/spr_overlay_pending.png
Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/bg_game_over.png
Error loading sprite: html5/tidaltrouble/images/bg_frame_overlay_editor.png

I think the graphics messed up somewhere..
Found some weird bug regarding the payout, after I finish a level it states I have earned an amount over 5,000t, it shows it being added to my little profile total but the daily 75k box only goes up the standard 2-300t, when I refresh the page my correct amount I of treasure if I had received the 2-300t is there on my profile total. This has happened repeatedly
Found some weird bug regarding the payout, after I finish a level it states I have earned an amount over 5,000t, it shows it being added to my little profile total but the daily 75k box only goes up the standard 2-300t, when I refresh the page my correct amount I of treasure if I had received the 2-300t is there on my profile total. This has happened repeatedly
VoAq4Uk.gifhwvlqsO.gifaRJrSyA.gif
Just finished another puzzle. It helpfully informed me that I'd earned 8240 treasure... but that's the sum total of what I've earned, of my Fair cap today. Which means it actually only gave me 240 treasure just now.

One more puzzle, and it tells me I've earned 8560 treasure. Again, that's what my cap is sitting at....

Windows XP, Opera 12. Does this in Chrome, too.

Also, this seems to be particular to Opera, since it doesn't happen in Chrome, the game's area keeps going pitch black on me for a little while, at random. Dunno why. Game still seems to be running while it's blacked out, though. (Shock Switch doesn't do this, FWIW.)

Feature request: survival mode, like in Shock Switch! :) I'd play the heck out of that.....
Just finished another puzzle. It helpfully informed me that I'd earned 8240 treasure... but that's the sum total of what I've earned, of my Fair cap today. Which means it actually only gave me 240 treasure just now.

One more puzzle, and it tells me I've earned 8560 treasure. Again, that's what my cap is sitting at....

Windows XP, Opera 12. Does this in Chrome, too.

Also, this seems to be particular to Opera, since it doesn't happen in Chrome, the game's area keeps going pitch black on me for a little while, at random. Dunno why. Game still seems to be running while it's blacked out, though. (Shock Switch doesn't do this, FWIW.)

Feature request: survival mode, like in Shock Switch! :) I'd play the heck out of that.....
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52