Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Jobs
1 2
Off to a great start! Getting support! But we need MORE support!
Off to a great start! Getting support! But we need MORE support!
Support! This sounds like a nice little way to get items and rewards. I think if the quest is a failure, send them back empty handed. Maybe low level jobs are easy and fast (30 mins-1hr?), but there's a higher chance of returning with nothing. Longer quests give better payout, and low chance of failure. I really like this idea though, it gives my dragons a little more sense of purpose, besides just Coli.
Support! This sounds like a nice little way to get items and rewards. I think if the quest is a failure, send them back empty handed. Maybe low level jobs are easy and fast (30 mins-1hr?), but there's a higher chance of returning with nothing. Longer quests give better payout, and low chance of failure. I really like this idea though, it gives my dragons a little more sense of purpose, besides just Coli.
l9szmFh.jpg
Support, I really like the idea and have seen it work well in other games. Some ideas off the top of my head would be:
  • Ability for users to submit quest ideas for staff to use (makes it easier on staff)
  • Have some items that are exclusive to these quests, if the staff want they could add a shop where people can trade in quest drops for items.
  • With the leveling system have a special reward given upon a rank up, maybe a special chest or something.
  • Going with the leveling system higher tier quests unlock as one levels up.
  • Dunno how possible this one would be but maybe have some special multiplayer "raid" mission that a bunch of people can all join to clear. Might be something like "Beastclan invasion" or something. They might appear at fixed intervals or be random.
Support, I really like the idea and have seen it work well in other games. Some ideas off the top of my head would be:
  • Ability for users to submit quest ideas for staff to use (makes it easier on staff)
  • Have some items that are exclusive to these quests, if the staff want they could add a shop where people can trade in quest drops for items.
  • With the leveling system have a special reward given upon a rank up, maybe a special chest or something.
  • Going with the leveling system higher tier quests unlock as one levels up.
  • Dunno how possible this one would be but maybe have some special multiplayer "raid" mission that a bunch of people can all join to clear. Might be something like "Beastclan invasion" or something. They might appear at fixed intervals or be random.
DistinctPiercingBillygoat-small.gif tenor.gif
support!
support!
Oooh, even more excellent ideas. I'm particularly fond of the Player Submission idea as well. The Merit System idea seems to work better in conjunction to make dragons more valuable to you.

We just need to continue to gather support.
Oooh, even more excellent ideas. I'm particularly fond of the Player Submission idea as well. The Merit System idea seems to work better in conjunction to make dragons more valuable to you.

We just need to continue to gather support.
Support, I LOVE things like these, makes me want to play more often ^^
Support, I LOVE things like these, makes me want to play more often ^^
SQodkms.gifWFXTlLB.gif>Dragons for sale!
Glad for the support, but, this thread really needs to pick up.
Glad for the support, but, this thread really needs to pick up.
@AduroTri Just so you know, the devs don't implement suggestions based on how popular they are, but how well they will work with the site.
@AduroTri Just so you know, the devs don't implement suggestions based on how popular they are, but how well they will work with the site.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel That's good to know really. Thanks for informing me.

Though I hope they do notice this thread.
@mithrel That's good to know really. Thanks for informing me.

Though I hope they do notice this thread.
1 2