Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird birthdays
1 2 3
oh I thought this thread was gonna be weird stories about things that happened on your birthday, I had a good one lol...

anyhoo, my birthday is July 31st, which is the same as Harry Potter
oh I thought this thread was gonna be weird stories about things that happened on your birthday, I had a good one lol...

anyhoo, my birthday is July 31st, which is the same as Harry Potter
someone tell me what I should put in my forum signature
my birthday is March 3rd and that's when the Switch released and that's rad
Yeet people have cool birthdays
Yeet people have cool birthdays
OWwMRKZ.png
I know at least 10 persons whose birthday is on 29th december.... if that counts :P

My birthday is the same as Sonic's, which is 23rd June
I know at least 10 persons whose birthday is on 29th december.... if that counts :P

My birthday is the same as Sonic's, which is 23rd June
mZeSXZC.png
My mother's grandma would have her bday today
My mother's grandma would have her bday today
akueye3.png
March 4th is a command.
March 4th is a command.
xpVSaNG.pngI guess I should put something here?ZwpRjuu.png
nothing interesting about my february 18th birthday except that i guess its one off from being the 50th day of the year? [quote=wikiepdia][b]February 18[/b] is the 49th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. [/quote] [quote name="Bluebirdi3" date="2019-03-14 11:54:27" ] my birthday is March 3rd and that's when the Switch released and that's rad [/quote] dude thats the best birthday gift
nothing interesting about my february 18th birthday except that i guess its one off from being the 50th day of the year?
wikiepdia wrote:
February 18 is the 49th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar.

Bluebirdi3 wrote on 2019-03-14 11:54:27:
dude thats the best birthday gift
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
My birthday's April 10th. It's the 100th (101st in leap years) day of the year. Which I find pretty cool.
My birthday's April 10th. It's the 100th (101st in leap years) day of the year. Which I find pretty cool.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/436485796862623764/553032766695145472/3nwl69n.png[/img] @Nikame Yooo it's my birthday too!!! Happy birthday dude! [emoji=coatl laughing]
3nwl69n.png

@Nikame Yooo it's my birthday too!!! Happy birthday dude!
boopers.png
@Nikame @scubagirlKB [emoji=firework]Happy birthday(s?)!!![emoji=firework] Mine is on April 21 and this year it's on Easter which is pretty cool I guess... altho 4/21/753BC is also when ancient rome was founded so that's pretty cool too...
@Nikame @scubagirlKB
Happy birthday(s?)!!!

Mine is on April 21 and this year it's on Easter which is pretty cool I guess... altho 4/21/753BC is also when ancient rome was founded so that's pretty cool too...
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
1 2 3