Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Marvel/Infinity war RP (open)
1 2 3 4 5
"So you're half alien?" he nodded as he easily accepted the answer "Neat-o" he gave a chuckle at the thought, man who would have thought he would've met a half alien guy on the side of the street in the city of all places.

"The city sure is a weird place" he thought out loud.

Greg brought his attention back to Sebastian when he told him if he was to help him he wanted the heads intact so he could eat them...They called him the zombie but he didn't eat peoples head.

"Little weird but okay, I need the head intact too but for different reasons..and they have to be dead but those are details~" he agreed with a wave of his head.
"So you're half alien?" he nodded as he easily accepted the answer "Neat-o" he gave a chuckle at the thought, man who would have thought he would've met a half alien guy on the side of the street in the city of all places.

"The city sure is a weird place" he thought out loud.

Greg brought his attention back to Sebastian when he told him if he was to help him he wanted the heads intact so he could eat them...They called him the zombie but he didn't eat peoples head.

"Little weird but okay, I need the head intact too but for different reasons..and they have to be dead but those are details~" he agreed with a wave of his head.
(I already started the whole store robbery thing so I think it would be fair for you to start an event this time)
(I already started the whole store robbery thing so I think it would be fair for you to start an event this time)
https://dragcave.net/user/Confused_ferret_with_kazoo Plz help my dragcave eggs

image.png Sprite by PixelSpiral
((That's fine, I just have to come up with one first lol))
((That's fine, I just have to come up with one first lol))
(Maybe if Greg has any enemies they could show up looking for him and Sebastian would be compelled to help )
(Maybe if Greg has any enemies they could show up looking for him and Sebastian would be compelled to help )

((oohh, I have an idea He's the perfect person to have experiments on even better he's an mutant maybe he's being hunted down for some experiment?))

Greg chatted with Sebastian about nonsense whether he got a response from the man or not didn't seem to bother Greg that much and continued on if he didn't get an answer. Greg seemed to be a little naive about the world and possibly not the brightest blub but he didn't seem to bother by those facts.

This was interuppeted however when a large group of men appeared in front and behind the duo. Though they weren't looking towards Sebastian and Chaos, no they had their eyes on Greg who was totally clueless on what was happening.

"Don't try anything you undead freak" the biggest man called out when Greg tried to move forward to ask what was going on.
((oohh, I have an idea He's the perfect person to have experiments on even better he's an mutant maybe he's being hunted down for some experiment?))

Greg chatted with Sebastian about nonsense whether he got a response from the man or not didn't seem to bother Greg that much and continued on if he didn't get an answer. Greg seemed to be a little naive about the world and possibly not the brightest blub but he didn't seem to bother by those facts.

This was interuppeted however when a large group of men appeared in front and behind the duo. Though they weren't looking towards Sebastian and Chaos, no they had their eyes on Greg who was totally clueless on what was happening.

"Don't try anything you undead freak" the biggest man called out when Greg tried to move forward to ask what was going on.
Sebastian would lean over to Greg
"Yeah these aren't the guys after me"
When he noticed that they were surrounded he would let chaos fully cover him
Chaos would extend sharp tentacles in all direction holding his ground ready to fight
Sebastian would lean over to Greg
"Yeah these aren't the guys after me"
When he noticed that they were surrounded he would let chaos fully cover him
Chaos would extend sharp tentacles in all direction holding his ground ready to fight

Greg leaned in to listen to Sebastian and nodded at him "If they aren't here for you..." he looked to him with wide eyes and pointed at himself "Then the undead freak is..me?" he asked rhetorically before blowing a bubble into his cheeks and releasing the air.

"That would make more sense I guess, unless you're a zombie too?" he asked glancing as he dodged a grab at him from a man behind him.

He attention was pulled away when he was grabbed by him shoulder and pulled backwards stumbling and flailing his arms to somehow find his balance once again but the motion caused him to fall backwards on his behind and be man handled by three of the guys.

Greg fought back from their grabbing and was gaining purchase until something smashed across his jaw jarring him.
Greg leaned in to listen to Sebastian and nodded at him "If they aren't here for you..." he looked to him with wide eyes and pointed at himself "Then the undead freak is..me?" he asked rhetorically before blowing a bubble into his cheeks and releasing the air.

"That would make more sense I guess, unless you're a zombie too?" he asked glancing as he dodged a grab at him from a man behind him.

He attention was pulled away when he was grabbed by him shoulder and pulled backwards stumbling and flailing his arms to somehow find his balance once again but the motion caused him to fall backwards on his behind and be man handled by three of the guys.

Greg fought back from their grabbing and was gaining purchase until something smashed across his jaw jarring him.
Chaos was pleasantly suprised when he found out that these were evil people...that means he could eat

Once Greg hit the ground chaos walked up behind them
Impaling one of them with his arm which he shaped into a spear
Tossing another to the side
And eating the head of one

As he was about to help Greg get up another soldier walked up behind him and shot him several times, he flinched, but the bullets came to a dead stop when they hit his skin,
He turned around and picked the soldier up by the neck, biting his head off
Chaos was pleasantly suprised when he found out that these were evil people...that means he could eat

Once Greg hit the ground chaos walked up behind them
Impaling one of them with his arm which he shaped into a spear
Tossing another to the side
And eating the head of one

As he was about to help Greg get up another soldier walked up behind him and shot him several times, he flinched, but the bullets came to a dead stop when they hit his skin,
He turned around and picked the soldier up by the neck, biting his head off

((sorry for the wait, I have been having a crazy time lately))

Greg was caught off guard from the hit but while normal person might've been knock unconscious and break their jaw. Though it did dislocate his jaw, it left him his conscious to the world, not many thing did anything to knock him out..another pro of being already dead you can't take on brain damage without trying really hard.

He looked up just in time to watch Sebastian kill and bite the head off another, while he couldn't do much about the headless one, the one he stabbed was perfect.

Greg grabbed the back of the stabbed man's neck, and his eyes glowed a bright green before the light moved to his hand and seemed to seep under the dead man's skin before the now undead man eye popped open a light green ring around their irises.

Greg stood up and the dead man followed before he started taking down the others trying to gang up on Sebastian, the deadman biting into the neck of his use to be team mate.

"Oh boy that caught me off guard" Greg spoke out as he kicked the knee out of one beside him and wrapped his hands around the mans head and with a jerking motion ended that fight only for the the now dead man to stand up the same light green ring around his irises as his friend that was pushing against one of the living ones.

((sorry for the wait, I have been having a crazy time lately))

Greg was caught off guard from the hit but while normal person might've been knock unconscious and break their jaw. Though it did dislocate his jaw, it left him his conscious to the world, not many thing did anything to knock him out..another pro of being already dead you can't take on brain damage without trying really hard.

He looked up just in time to watch Sebastian kill and bite the head off another, while he couldn't do much about the headless one, the one he stabbed was perfect.

Greg grabbed the back of the stabbed man's neck, and his eyes glowed a bright green before the light moved to his hand and seemed to seep under the dead man's skin before the now undead man eye popped open a light green ring around their irises.

Greg stood up and the dead man followed before he started taking down the others trying to gang up on Sebastian, the deadman biting into the neck of his use to be team mate.

"Oh boy that caught me off guard" Greg spoke out as he kicked the knee out of one beside him and wrapped his hands around the mans head and with a jerking motion ended that fight only for the the now dead man to stand up the same light green ring around his irises as his friend that was pushing against one of the living ones.

"Uhm.....you gonna...eat that?"
He would say awkwardly as the symbiote would retract back under his shirt
Then static and a faint voice could be heard from the radio on a dead soldiers chest
"We might want to get moving"
He would say as he extends a tentacle grabbing Greg and crawling up a wall onto a roof
"You think they can find us up here?" He says while glancing down at the road where heavily armored s.w.a.t truck drive down the street
"Uhm.....you gonna...eat that?"
He would say awkwardly as the symbiote would retract back under his shirt
Then static and a faint voice could be heard from the radio on a dead soldiers chest
"We might want to get moving"
He would say as he extends a tentacle grabbing Greg and crawling up a wall onto a roof
"You think they can find us up here?" He says while glancing down at the road where heavily armored s.w.a.t truck drive down the street

1 2 3 4 5