Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | casual tea banter
1 2 3 4
@swaggiep34 milk is an acceptable addition to tea, bc there's honestly no really wrong way to drink tea!
@swaggiep34 milk is an acceptable addition to tea, bc there's honestly no really wrong way to drink tea!
Everyone here, wish me luck my tea plant survives. It has lost some leaves over the winter. Probably it's been a bit too cold and it hasn't gotten enough sun. I've been looking forward to harvesting it this year, but that possibly won't be the case, considering how it looks at the moment. it needs all the new leaves to recover it can get.

Tea is better than coffe, in my opinion. The bitterness isn't as harsh. Also, cofffee in general got a weird flavour to me. I don't even like its smell.

I can't pick a favourite tea. Many are good.
My most recent buy has been some lapsang. Got an interesting smokey flavour. I'd recommend everyone here to try it. It's very diofferent from most teas.
Everyone here, wish me luck my tea plant survives. It has lost some leaves over the winter. Probably it's been a bit too cold and it hasn't gotten enough sun. I've been looking forward to harvesting it this year, but that possibly won't be the case, considering how it looks at the moment. it needs all the new leaves to recover it can get.

Tea is better than coffe, in my opinion. The bitterness isn't as harsh. Also, cofffee in general got a weird flavour to me. I don't even like its smell.

I can't pick a favourite tea. Many are good.
My most recent buy has been some lapsang. Got an interesting smokey flavour. I'd recommend everyone here to try it. It's very diofferent from most teas.
@Sumopian

except for earl grey
earl grey is the wrong way to drink tea

and i wiLL FITE YOU
@Sumopian

except for earl grey
earl grey is the wrong way to drink tea

and i wiLL FITE YOU
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
my first teas were bigelow green tea with pomegranate and constant comment (black tea with orange rind). i cannot drink the former anymore because it's too sweet for me now. masala/chai is the go-to now, always running out of it >:(
edit: whenever i go to trader joes, i always get the rooibos & honeybush herbal. it's an african tea and is just great!
my first teas were bigelow green tea with pomegranate and constant comment (black tea with orange rind). i cannot drink the former anymore because it's too sweet for me now. masala/chai is the go-to now, always running out of it >:(
edit: whenever i go to trader joes, i always get the rooibos & honeybush herbal. it's an african tea and is just great!
I love both coffee and tea, iced, hot, any way. I probably do drink more coffee just because it's a little less fussy to make and I love the aroma filling the house.

But I love tea and I have so many varieties, and I actually have a neat little collection of teaballs, including a giant one, a big vintage one I use for sun tea cuz it fits through the jar opening, a mesh heart, and a tiny round one. c:

I have a lot of teas, too... I love my tea creamy and a little sweet, especially chai. I adore Celestial Seasonings, especially the Rooibos Madagascar Vanilla and Sleepytime Vanilla. Tension Tamer is good when I have a headache, and sometime I add a pinch of feverfew to it for migraines. Good Earth's spicy tea is delicious and and I don't even add sugar to it.

Last year a local market started carrying all these little jars of loose tea blends, and the variety is staggering. I love their Berry Patch, especially for iced tea, and the Lemon Lavender is so refreshing.

I'm also a bit of a backyard herbalist, and can be found crawling around my yard picking violets, dandelions, chickweed and mint. I've used them all in tea, but one of my favorites is violets, mint and white pine. It's so light and refreshing, and violet tea is such a pretty green color!
I love both coffee and tea, iced, hot, any way. I probably do drink more coffee just because it's a little less fussy to make and I love the aroma filling the house.

But I love tea and I have so many varieties, and I actually have a neat little collection of teaballs, including a giant one, a big vintage one I use for sun tea cuz it fits through the jar opening, a mesh heart, and a tiny round one. c:

I have a lot of teas, too... I love my tea creamy and a little sweet, especially chai. I adore Celestial Seasonings, especially the Rooibos Madagascar Vanilla and Sleepytime Vanilla. Tension Tamer is good when I have a headache, and sometime I add a pinch of feverfew to it for migraines. Good Earth's spicy tea is delicious and and I don't even add sugar to it.

Last year a local market started carrying all these little jars of loose tea blends, and the variety is staggering. I love their Berry Patch, especially for iced tea, and the Lemon Lavender is so refreshing.

I'm also a bit of a backyard herbalist, and can be found crawling around my yard picking violets, dandelions, chickweed and mint. I've used them all in tea, but one of my favorites is violets, mint and white pine. It's so light and refreshing, and violet tea is such a pretty green color!
lGriifT.png
@fawnlungs
Tea is my favorite! I love Oolong teas and peppermint teas the most, but give me just about any tea lol

(Also I love your username!)
@fawnlungs
Tea is my favorite! I love Oolong teas and peppermint teas the most, but give me just about any tea lol

(Also I love your username!)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Tea, I love it! For the longest time I only drank green tea, but then I got my hands on some nice Assam tea, and since then I've also enjoyed black tea. Right now my go to tea is black tea with cardamom!

My all time favorites are matcha lattes, sakura sencha and peppermint teas. A cup of genmaicha is also very nice.
Tea, I love it! For the longest time I only drank green tea, but then I got my hands on some nice Assam tea, and since then I've also enjoyed black tea. Right now my go to tea is black tea with cardamom!

My all time favorites are matcha lattes, sakura sencha and peppermint teas. A cup of genmaicha is also very nice.
2kqXuRY.gif
I love my orange vanilla cream tea. Problem is, I shower my tea in sweetener, so am I a real tea drinker?
I love my orange vanilla cream tea. Problem is, I shower my tea in sweetener, so am I a real tea drinker?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Peppermint tea and lemongrass tea are my top favorites lol
Peppermint tea and lemongrass tea are my top favorites lol
Enaka
Any Pronouns
Feel free to ping! c:
FR Time: +0
Wishlist
I'm addicted to Earl Grey tea. It gets expensive, cause I drink it so much daily and I don't want to buy the cheapest brand in the store, but it's so worth it.
I'm addicted to Earl Grey tea. It gets expensive, cause I drink it so much daily and I don't want to buy the cheapest brand in the store, but it's so worth it.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
1 2 3 4