Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Umbrella Academy (open, superpower rp)
1 2 3 4 5
@Draconequis
Actually Chewy wasn’t just out, he’s a small breed of dog who was with Ryan when the world was destroyed. I can try to explain it when I get the backstory done if that can help. I’d like to try and keep Chewy if I can since it’s kind of a part of who Ryan is. Would it be possible?

Sorry if I sound pushy I’m just in a rush checking notifications between assignments.
@Draconequis
Actually Chewy wasn’t just out, he’s a small breed of dog who was with Ryan when the world was destroyed. I can try to explain it when I get the backstory done if that can help. I’d like to try and keep Chewy if I can since it’s kind of a part of who Ryan is. Would it be possible?

Sorry if I sound pushy I’m just in a rush checking notifications between assignments.
@Avanari

hmm okay i will allow this one dog, but you will have to make an addition to the bio involving how Ryan rescued/proteced him from the destruction of the world.

Because tbh, it was like a huge destructive worldwide event, so it would be VERY difficult.
@Avanari

hmm okay i will allow this one dog, but you will have to make an addition to the bio involving how Ryan rescued/proteced him from the destruction of the world.

Because tbh, it was like a huge destructive worldwide event, so it would be VERY difficult.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
DOGO CONFIRMED
DOGO CONFIRMED
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
:3 feel free to message me, I don’t bite!
I've seen only part of the show, no spoilers please
Also, tell me if my characters name or anything is already taken

Name: Lilly
Sexuality: Who knows?

Appearance: She is about average height (okay, maybe a little on the shorter side), with wavy brown hair that has dyed purple streaks. Her eye color changes every once in a while, but it is always somewhere in between a grey blue and a slightly green blue. She is always wearing pants or leggings, and only rarely shorts because she is always cold, and she doesn't wear skirts simply because they are impractical. Because she always seems to be cold, she is often wearing long sleeves, and typically just wears casual sweatshirts. She seems to find clothes despite buildings being squashed due to her ability of being able to turn in to large and small animals.

Abilities: She can shape shift into many different animals, and keeps her mind throughout. Her shape shifting is almost like being transferred into another body and having your human body disappear until you change back. Mostly she changes into types of cats, with different animals only on days where she doesn't feel as in control. She understands animals about as well as animals understand each other, so it varies on the species and how social they are.

Weaknesses: Her shifting is mostly because of emotion, so when she's distracted by different feelings she often shifts. And though she has almost complete power when it comes to choosing to shift (but not when not to shift), she can't always change back on command. Also, when she is hurt in one of her forms, all of her forms are hurt in the same way.

Personality: Typically chill, it's not recommended to annoy her though, or affect her emotions much because next thing you know there will be an angry tiger about to pounce. Her talking to people skills are pretty good, but often she would just prefer not to be around people.

Backstory: Her powers were discovered fairly early, around toddler age because toddlers are moody creatures (surprising that the world didn't end then). She was born in Germany and other than some reports of exotic animal encounters in the middle of Berlin, the whole powers thing was able to be kept quiet. She speaks English, as most German kids are taught this as one of the first languages offered in school, and her parents decided it would be useful to her. When the world ended she turned into some creature (she has no idea what kind, survival was more relevant to her at the time) and toughed it out. Once the apocalypse was over, she turned back into a human and found the world in ruins.

Former Job: Though she hated it, she told rich celebrities what their spoiled pets were trying to communicate, with only half of what she said being true, because most animals just weren't as smart as her clients seemed to think they were. But it payed surprising well and most people didn't think she actually had powers, and was just another person trying to fool the rich into handing over their money (which is totally true). She was in the U.S. on the day where the moon shattered because she was supposed to meet with a client (Haha, that didn't happen).

Other: She really isn't a bad person, she just doesn't care much. Has many opinions, though she usually doesn't care to share them. She wanted all of mankind gone before the apocalypse, but that was more for environmental reasons that anything, so that logic was thrown out the window. Still doesn't mind them gone though. Was already this strange long before the breaking of the moon.
I've seen only part of the show, no spoilers please
Also, tell me if my characters name or anything is already taken

Name: Lilly
Sexuality: Who knows?

Appearance: She is about average height (okay, maybe a little on the shorter side), with wavy brown hair that has dyed purple streaks. Her eye color changes every once in a while, but it is always somewhere in between a grey blue and a slightly green blue. She is always wearing pants or leggings, and only rarely shorts because she is always cold, and she doesn't wear skirts simply because they are impractical. Because she always seems to be cold, she is often wearing long sleeves, and typically just wears casual sweatshirts. She seems to find clothes despite buildings being squashed due to her ability of being able to turn in to large and small animals.

Abilities: She can shape shift into many different animals, and keeps her mind throughout. Her shape shifting is almost like being transferred into another body and having your human body disappear until you change back. Mostly she changes into types of cats, with different animals only on days where she doesn't feel as in control. She understands animals about as well as animals understand each other, so it varies on the species and how social they are.

Weaknesses: Her shifting is mostly because of emotion, so when she's distracted by different feelings she often shifts. And though she has almost complete power when it comes to choosing to shift (but not when not to shift), she can't always change back on command. Also, when she is hurt in one of her forms, all of her forms are hurt in the same way.

Personality: Typically chill, it's not recommended to annoy her though, or affect her emotions much because next thing you know there will be an angry tiger about to pounce. Her talking to people skills are pretty good, but often she would just prefer not to be around people.

Backstory: Her powers were discovered fairly early, around toddler age because toddlers are moody creatures (surprising that the world didn't end then). She was born in Germany and other than some reports of exotic animal encounters in the middle of Berlin, the whole powers thing was able to be kept quiet. She speaks English, as most German kids are taught this as one of the first languages offered in school, and her parents decided it would be useful to her. When the world ended she turned into some creature (she has no idea what kind, survival was more relevant to her at the time) and toughed it out. Once the apocalypse was over, she turned back into a human and found the world in ruins.

Former Job: Though she hated it, she told rich celebrities what their spoiled pets were trying to communicate, with only half of what she said being true, because most animals just weren't as smart as her clients seemed to think they were. But it payed surprising well and most people didn't think she actually had powers, and was just another person trying to fool the rich into handing over their money (which is totally true). She was in the U.S. on the day where the moon shattered because she was supposed to meet with a client (Haha, that didn't happen).

Other: She really isn't a bad person, she just doesn't care much. Has many opinions, though she usually doesn't care to share them. She wanted all of mankind gone before the apocalypse, but that was more for environmental reasons that anything, so that logic was thrown out the window. Still doesn't mind them gone though. Was already this strange long before the breaking of the moon.
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
@FluffyGlacier

Well going into this Rp means that there will be some spoilers, albit small ones that wont make sense until you watch the show so as long as you are cool with that you are welcome to join in

however, i am going to have to ask about the shapeshifting power. What exactly do you mean by her being transferred into another body when she shifts?

Can you also add the stipulation that being hurt in her shapeshifted form will transfer over to her human one as well?
@FluffyGlacier

Well going into this Rp means that there will be some spoilers, albit small ones that wont make sense until you watch the show so as long as you are cool with that you are welcome to join in

however, i am going to have to ask about the shapeshifting power. What exactly do you mean by her being transferred into another body when she shifts?

Can you also add the stipulation that being hurt in her shapeshifted form will transfer over to her human one as well?
[b]Name[/b]: Fritz Allan [b]Age[/b]: 27 [b]Gender[/b]: Transman [b]Sexuality[/b]: Homosexual [b]Abilities[/b]: Pyrokinesis- the [i]relative [/i]ability to control fire. [b]Weaknesses/Strengths[/b]: His body is not impervious to the damage fire causes to tissue. He has burn scars from his fingertips to his shoulders due to his ability. Fire will be fire, and fire doesn't give skin mercy. While his skin is somewhat resistant to high temperatures, he'll still need ointment and gauze for use longer than fifteen minutes. He cannot create the fires himself, however lights them with one of his few lighters. He carries a few matchboxes in his pocket in case. Due to his constant exposure to fire during his life, all of the nerve endings in his palms and fingers have been destroyed, leaving him unable to feel anything with his hands.His arms are covered in a thick coating of keratin, resembling the skin of a crocodile. His body altered his skin texture from elbow to fingertip to better stand the heat. He is prone to picking at himself due to stress, and usually targets the scales growing on his arms. Several scales had to be painfully regrown. [b]Personality[/b]: Fritz Corduroy Allan is a 27-year-old who enjoys Fidget Rings and Gardening. He is Intelligent and Strong-willed, but can also be very janus faced and more than a tad bit selfish. He is an Irishman who defines himself as gay.Fritz is a man with particular tastes, preferring to spend time with himself. He has a whole head-space he needs to retreat to in order to take a vacation from the apocalypse, and if not allowed that, will react in a spectrum between mild irritation to a furious reaction. He likes people who can wait a little to input their opinions, he likes to finish his sentences and has cut conversations short simply because the other person simply wouldn't shut up long enough to let him finish his sentence. Hes not looking for a relationship due to the fact that his previous husband perished during the height of the apocalypse. [b]Backstory[/b]: He started studying law at college but never finished the course. He is omnivorous. Physically, Fritz is in pretty good shape. He is tall with olive skin, grey hair and green eyes. He has a tattoo of a three-linked chain on each of his upper wrists. He grew up in a working class neighborhood. His parents separated when he was small, his mother raising him as best she could with two jobs and a starving kid to feed could. He used to be in a relationship with Fletcher Kane Jarvis. Fletcher was the same age as him and worked as a Metal-smith. Fritz's best friend [b]was [/b]an intern at a law firm called Julia Elliott. They get on well most of the time. He also hung around with Maude Hill and Aiden Mcdonald. They enjoy walking together. Fritz has one child with ex-boyfriend Garfield: Craig, aged 4. The child was born from Garfield's ex-girlfriend, who couldn't afford to keep the baby. The child was not super in any way other than having a great personality. He discovered his abilities when he turned six, he was playing near the gas stove-top. He reached towards a pot of almost boiling water, and instead of tipping the pot, his entire left arm caught aflame. He required hospitalization for a good month or three due to the incident. Due to this experience, he was skittish around fire for at least eighteen years before actually realizing how to diminish the chance of bodily harm. He is still wary of it, however can handle being alight for a little while. He covered his arms with thick black latex gloves before the apocalypse struck. [b]Former Job[/b]: Prison Security Guard [img]https://i.imgur.com/p5xtJc8.jpg[/img]
Name: Fritz Allan
Sexuality: Homosexual

Abilities: Pyrokinesis- the relative ability to control fire.

Weaknesses/Strengths: His body is not impervious to the damage fire causes to tissue. He has burn scars from his fingertips to his shoulders due to his ability. Fire will be fire, and fire doesn't give skin mercy. While his skin is somewhat resistant to high temperatures, he'll still need ointment and gauze for use longer than fifteen minutes. He cannot create the fires himself, however lights them with one of his few lighters. He carries a few matchboxes in his pocket in case. Due to his constant exposure to fire during his life, all of the nerve endings in his palms and fingers have been destroyed, leaving him unable to feel anything with his hands.His arms are covered in a thick coating of keratin, resembling the skin of a crocodile. His body altered his skin texture from elbow to fingertip to better stand the heat. He is prone to picking at himself due to stress, and usually targets the scales growing on his arms. Several scales had to be painfully regrown.

Personality: Fritz Corduroy Allan is a 27-year-old who enjoys Fidget Rings and Gardening. He is Intelligent and Strong-willed, but can also be very janus faced and more than a tad bit selfish. He is an Irishman who defines himself as gay.Fritz is a man with particular tastes, preferring to spend time with himself. He has a whole head-space he needs to retreat to in order to take a vacation from the apocalypse, and if not allowed that, will react in a spectrum between mild irritation to a furious reaction. He likes people who can wait a little to input their opinions, he likes to finish his sentences and has cut conversations short simply because the other person simply wouldn't shut up long enough to let him finish his sentence. Hes not looking for a relationship due to the fact that his previous husband perished during the height of the apocalypse.

Backstory: He started studying law at college but never finished the course. He is omnivorous. Physically, Fritz is in pretty good shape. He is tall with olive skin, grey hair and green eyes. He has a tattoo of a three-linked chain on each of his upper wrists. He grew up in a working class neighborhood. His parents separated when he was small, his mother raising him as best she could with two jobs and a starving kid to feed could. He used to be in a relationship with Fletcher Kane Jarvis. Fletcher was the same age as him and worked as a Metal-smith. Fritz's best friend was an intern at a law firm called Julia Elliott. They get on well most of the time. He also hung around with Maude Hill and Aiden Mcdonald. They enjoy walking together.

Fritz has one child with ex-boyfriend Garfield: Craig, aged 4. The child was born from Garfield's ex-girlfriend, who couldn't afford to keep the baby. The child was not super in any way other than having a great personality.

He discovered his abilities when he turned six, he was playing near the gas stove-top. He reached towards a pot of almost boiling water, and instead of tipping the pot, his entire left arm caught aflame. He required hospitalization for a good month or three due to the incident. Due to this experience, he was skittish around fire for at least eighteen years before actually realizing how to diminish the chance of bodily harm. He is still wary of it, however can handle being alight for a little while. He covered his arms with thick black latex gloves before the apocalypse struck.

Former Job: Prison Security Guard
p5xtJc8.jpg
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
I think with shape shifting her human body just kind of goes away, so even though getting hurt transfers into her different forms, the human form is otherwise the same as when it was left, so she is still fully clothed when she changes back, and whatever she had in her pocket would stay with her human form until she changes back (that could be very annoying). With her it's less like shifting into an animal, and more like just all of a sudden being one. Who knows, maybe there is an alternate universe where all of her forms live until they are needed.

I think with shape shifting her human body just kind of goes away, so even though getting hurt transfers into her different forms, the human form is otherwise the same as when it was left, so she is still fully clothed when she changes back, and whatever she had in her pocket would stay with her human form until she changes back (that could be very annoying). With her it's less like shifting into an animal, and more like just all of a sudden being one. Who knows, maybe there is an alternate universe where all of her forms live until they are needed.

Click plz!
rsghU.gif
@FluffyGlacier

okay that makes sense.

but make sure she can't like.. carry something big with her lol anything that doesn't fit in her pocket wont be able to come with her as a limiter thing you know? XD

welcome aboard

@Scarborough

i love it, you can post in the RP thread
@FluffyGlacier

okay that makes sense.

but make sure she can't like.. carry something big with her lol anything that doesn't fit in her pocket wont be able to come with her as a limiter thing you know? XD

welcome aboard

@Scarborough

i love it, you can post in the RP thread
Are we doing a posting order or...?
Are we doing a posting order or...?
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
:3 feel free to message me, I don’t bite!
@boborc

no posting order, i just wanted to wait for everyone to post the first time and then its a free for all.

i was actually waiting for one person to post still, but since they haven't i will be posting sometime later today when i get back from work.
@boborc

no posting order, i just wanted to wait for everyone to post the first time and then its a free for all.

i was actually waiting for one person to post still, but since they haven't i will be posting sometime later today when i get back from work.
1 2 3 4 5