Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who will you choose? new pokemon starter
1 2 3 4
god i want sobble so bad, he even has the weird grippy chameleon hands [emoji=coatl love]
god i want sobble so bad, he even has the weird grippy chameleon hands
Sobble is my choice currently. Depending on the last evo it might change.
Sobble is my choice currently. Depending on the last evo it might change.
ROyFQqy.png
i had a dream about SwSh where triple/quad-typed pokemon were released and they added way, way more types than necessary. also Scorbunny's evo was part electric and there was a Normal-type eeveelution and the Light type.

back to the topic at hand, if i don't pick Sobble i will die
i had a dream about SwSh where triple/quad-typed pokemon were released and they added way, way more types than necessary. also Scorbunny's evo was part electric and there was a Normal-type eeveelution and the Light type.

back to the topic at hand, if i don't pick Sobble i will die
SOBBLE!! (or Grookey)
SOBBLE!! (or Grookey)
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
Probably Scorbunny but I'm going to wait and see what the evos are. I remember being really disappointed by final evos in the past (especially Litten's).
Probably Scorbunny but I'm going to wait and see what the evos are. I remember being really disappointed by final evos in the past (especially Litten's).
I'm going with Sobble most likely, but that could change. Grookey would probably be my second choice.
I'm going with Sobble most likely, but that could change. Grookey would probably be my second choice.
Delphi
He/Him
+3:00 FRT
mxk5Q9c.pngsEBxtxA.png
SObble or Grookeyyyy I really can't choose right now! I love all three though, really appealing designs!
SObble or Grookeyyyy I really can't choose right now! I love all three though, really appealing designs!
morgan: 31, he / they - art shop
[quote name="Rainbowe" date="2019-03-06 09:05:36" ] Probably Scorbunny but I'm going to wait and see what the evos are. I remember being really disappointed by final evos in the past (especially Litten's). [/quote] same here
Rainbowe wrote on 2019-03-06 09:05:36:
same here
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
I am completely torn here.
It's the first fire starter in like 3 generations that doesn't look too bad to me, but I think the grass and water starters are both so cute and really it's just a tie.
I..I...I DON'T KNOW!
I am completely torn here.
It's the first fire starter in like 3 generations that doesn't look too bad to me, but I think the grass and water starters are both so cute and really it's just a tie.
I..I...I DON'T KNOW!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
Groookkkeeyyy
Groookkkeeyyy
LEpJMnn.pngRDt6LqI.png
8GgdVkW.pngBDPM8Vp.png
gE96VFA.pngVs2WmBF.png
NlmYDAS.pngBS4vqBB.png
1 2 3 4