Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Auction house prices?
(Apologies if this has already been addressed or if this should be posted in another forum, I've kind of... almost never used any kind of forum formatting, and this'd be my first time on FA)

I'm just returning to FA after a very long dry spell- as in, the last time I was on regularly was about four-ish years ago? I think? My issue is that I'm no longer familiar with the auction house dragon pricing (like how much a dragon should be priced, etc) and have had difficulty selling dragons recently. Any tips or advice?
(Apologies if this has already been addressed or if this should be posted in another forum, I've kind of... almost never used any kind of forum formatting, and this'd be my first time on FA)

I'm just returning to FA after a very long dry spell- as in, the last time I was on regularly was about four-ish years ago? I think? My issue is that I'm no longer familiar with the auction house dragon pricing (like how much a dragon should be priced, etc) and have had difficulty selling dragons recently. Any tips or advice?
@AnxiousMonarch

the dragon market is currently over saturated with supply, Sellers have to compete with every other dragon being sold even remotely similar to their own. So the only dragons really in demand are those with the newest genes, or that have harder to get features
  • roundsey prize
  • Primal/multi-gaze/faceted eyes
  • double/triple colored Gen 1's
  • Level 25, preferably with eliminate, but not necessary
  • etc.

if you want to price competitively with everything else, it is best to check what you have to offer against the prices of those similar dragons already listed in the AH. Otherwise just pick a set price to list everything, hope for the best, and either keep re-listing or train and exalt after a set point of time.
@AnxiousMonarch

the dragon market is currently over saturated with supply, Sellers have to compete with every other dragon being sold even remotely similar to their own. So the only dragons really in demand are those with the newest genes, or that have harder to get features
  • roundsey prize
  • Primal/multi-gaze/faceted eyes
  • double/triple colored Gen 1's
  • Level 25, preferably with eliminate, but not necessary
  • etc.

if you want to price competitively with everything else, it is best to check what you have to offer against the prices of those similar dragons already listed in the AH. Otherwise just pick a set price to list everything, hope for the best, and either keep re-listing or train and exalt after a set point of time.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou You missed low digits, which they have. @AnxiousMonarch On that topic, dragons with ID numbers lower than about three million start to get added value (can market that factor for higher numbers, it's just not as easy). You have some 6-digits, which you could maybe expect one to a few hundred gems apiece. They look to be mostly lightly bred or slightly more (that is, they don't have a scroll bar on lineage box for me). Now Pharis being unbred, will be worth a fair bit more, upwards towards 1000g but maybe not beyond. It really depends if his colors catch the fancy of a few people, and I think they might. I personally recommend auctioning low digit dragons instead of listing on the AH, especially if you're ready to move the dragons out now or need currency now. P.S. @/AnxiousMonarch We joined Flight Rising on the same day [emoji=guardian winking]
@Anourou You missed low digits, which they have.

@AnxiousMonarch

On that topic, dragons with ID numbers lower than about three million start to get added value (can market that factor for higher numbers, it's just not as easy).

You have some 6-digits, which you could maybe expect one to a few hundred gems apiece. They look to be mostly lightly bred or slightly more (that is, they don't have a scroll bar on lineage box for me).

Now Pharis being unbred, will be worth a fair bit more, upwards towards 1000g but maybe not beyond. It really depends if his colors catch the fancy of a few people, and I think they might.

I personally recommend auctioning low digit dragons instead of listing on the AH, especially if you're ready to move the dragons out now or need currency now.

P.S. @/AnxiousMonarch We joined Flight Rising on the same day
Asked and answered! thanks guys, I really appreciate it
Asked and answered! thanks guys, I really appreciate it