Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] ARCN 011 (Judging)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@nighttyger
please only ping me for prizes im elligible for. also, go ahead and just give out prizes now for judged rounds/as they are judged.
@nighttyger
please only ping me for prizes im elligible for. also, go ahead and just give out prizes now for judged rounds/as they are judged.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngitem_aged_tome_by_dogi_crimson-da8wd5t.gifitem_impure_sacridite_by_dogi_crimson-dccyhgf.gifitem_bottled_embers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5i1.gifegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifcerdae_sparkle_by_dogi_crimson-da6i1rp.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifrGXFvHY.gif
@nighttyger
Hope you're feeling better, take your time! One judging round at a time makes sense, please ping me no matter what! I'm always interested in new music lol.
@nighttyger
Hope you're feeling better, take your time! One judging round at a time makes sense, please ping me no matter what! I'm always interested in new music lol.
8CsKgfH.png
@sublimevoide

hey, could you list out what all your tracks are? i'm having issues with spotify, and can't see what the tracks are to find them elsewhere. sorry about this!
@sublimevoide

hey, could you list out what all your tracks are? i'm having issues with spotify, and can't see what the tracks are to find them elsewhere. sorry about this!
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
of course! @Nighttyger

Ritual
  • Black Hole Sun - Sound Garden
  • Baba Yetu - Christopher Tin
  • Africa - Toto

Rave
  • Sandstorm - Darude
  • All Star - Smash Mouth
  • Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley

Cacophony
  • Come Out and Play - The Offspring
  • Chop Suey - System of a Down
  • Nothing Was the Same - Hotel Books
of course! @Nighttyger

Ritual
  • Black Hole Sun - Sound Garden
  • Baba Yetu - Christopher Tin
  • Africa - Toto

Rave
  • Sandstorm - Darude
  • All Star - Smash Mouth
  • Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley

Cacophony
  • Come Out and Play - The Offspring
  • Chop Suey - System of a Down
  • Nothing Was the Same - Hotel Books
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@sublimevoide

what a meme. i love it
@sublimevoide

what a meme. i love it
T5sUJyn.png
@Feinics @Tiger1029 @Cuileann @CowboyMouth @PKRS @minnieamos @Ragnarok42 @Redfern @GrimdarkRoxy @lilystar6 @99redragons @sapphosaint @sublimevoide @SommerBee @SuperStupidness @LoversMasque @Amaranth41 @MarinaQuakenbush @clanguardian @AchromaticSpark @dividedAnimus @Delcat @Sidegrinder @Eialyne @titanichope @Kasael @Zif @Darkrait @Phoenixfall

//crawls in

Hi... Still haven't forgotten about this...
And this time I actually have a winner to announce! Imagine that.

I'm happy to announce that the winner of the Ritual category is...

lilystar6! They will be receiving the instrument apparel pack as a prize!

You can listen to their playlist here.

Additionally, with all the great songs I heard, I decided to put all my favorites from everyone's playlists into my own! You can listen to that here.

Thank you everyone for being so patient with this; it's my senior year in college and I really just don't have the time to dedicate to FR like I did before, which has made finding the time to go through all of these playlists difficult. But I am going to get the prizes out - maybe even before I gradutate. ^^"
@Feinics @Tiger1029 @Cuileann @CowboyMouth @PKRS @minnieamos @Ragnarok42 @Redfern @GrimdarkRoxy @lilystar6 @99redragons @sapphosaint @sublimevoide @SommerBee @SuperStupidness @LoversMasque @Amaranth41 @MarinaQuakenbush @clanguardian @AchromaticSpark @dividedAnimus @Delcat @Sidegrinder @Eialyne @titanichope @Kasael @Zif @Darkrait @Phoenixfall

//crawls in

Hi... Still haven't forgotten about this...
And this time I actually have a winner to announce! Imagine that.

I'm happy to announce that the winner of the Ritual category is...

lilystar6! They will be receiving the instrument apparel pack as a prize!

You can listen to their playlist here.

Additionally, with all the great songs I heard, I decided to put all my favorites from everyone's playlists into my own! You can listen to that here.

Thank you everyone for being so patient with this; it's my senior year in college and I really just don't have the time to dedicate to FR like I did before, which has made finding the time to go through all of these playlists difficult. But I am going to get the prizes out - maybe even before I gradutate. ^^"
T5sUJyn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8