Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] ARCN 011 (Judging)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
((Oh man I love everyone's roleplay entries! Wish I had the time to do up one of those properly T_T ))

Ritual
Lost in the Wind
Fun with Finn and Rose
Tala Returns

Rave
Mamboleo
Everytime We Touch
Dance Magic

Cacophony
Tonight (Instrumental)
Rock Apart the Rocks
Samurai Jack vs. Afro Samurai
((Oh man I love everyone's roleplay entries! Wish I had the time to do up one of those properly T_T ))

Ritual
Lost in the Wind
Fun with Finn and Rose
Tala Returns

Rave
Mamboleo
Everytime We Touch
Dance Magic

Cacophony
Tonight (Instrumental)
Rock Apart the Rocks
Samurai Jack vs. Afro Samurai
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Redfern

Please decide which version of your Ritual playlist you would like to be judged! You're more than welcome to leave the other one for us to listen to, though. ^_^
@Redfern

Please decide which version of your Ritual playlist you would like to be judged! You're more than welcome to leave the other one for us to listen to, though. ^_^
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
@Nighttyger

My apologies! I forgot to get back to it. It's edited now :)
@Nighttyger

My apologies! I forgot to get back to it. It's edited now :)
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@Redfern

Thank you!
@Redfern

Thank you!
T5sUJyn.png
When is judging happening? @Nighttyger
When is judging happening? @Nighttyger
nHkph7f.pngxo4eyq6.pngtumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png

tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo4_250.png
@Feinics @Tiger1029 @Cuileann @CowboyMouth @PKRS @minnieamos @Ragnarok42 @Redfern @GrimdarkRoxy @lilystar6 @99redragons @sapphosaint @sublimevoide @SommerBee @SuperStupidness @LoversMasque @Amaranth41 @MarinaQuakenbush @clanguardian @AchromaticSpark @dividedAnimus @Delcat @Sidegrinder @Eialyne @titanichope @Kasael @Zif @Darkrait @Phoenixfall

Uh... Hi everybody.

So, long story short, a lot of things happened in my personal life very quickly, and I wasn't able to come on to FR for a while while I sorted those things out. (I was in the ER most of the day, for example! Don't worry, I'm fine. Just in time for Plague season, ya know.) So, I will still be giving out prizes and all that once I finish judging. I don't intend on letting you leave without anything for your troubles. I had originally intended to judge everything and then send it out all at once, but I think for the sake of making the wait a bit less... much, I'll be doing them separately as judging finishes.

That said: would you like pinged for each round, or just prizes you're eligible for? And would you prefer the bonus prize pack be sent out now or after the rest?

Super sorry about the surprise silence - I wasn't expecting it either.
@Feinics @Tiger1029 @Cuileann @CowboyMouth @PKRS @minnieamos @Ragnarok42 @Redfern @GrimdarkRoxy @lilystar6 @99redragons @sapphosaint @sublimevoide @SommerBee @SuperStupidness @LoversMasque @Amaranth41 @MarinaQuakenbush @clanguardian @AchromaticSpark @dividedAnimus @Delcat @Sidegrinder @Eialyne @titanichope @Kasael @Zif @Darkrait @Phoenixfall

Uh... Hi everybody.

So, long story short, a lot of things happened in my personal life very quickly, and I wasn't able to come on to FR for a while while I sorted those things out. (I was in the ER most of the day, for example! Don't worry, I'm fine. Just in time for Plague season, ya know.) So, I will still be giving out prizes and all that once I finish judging. I don't intend on letting you leave without anything for your troubles. I had originally intended to judge everything and then send it out all at once, but I think for the sake of making the wait a bit less... much, I'll be doing them separately as judging finishes.

That said: would you like pinged for each round, or just prizes you're eligible for? And would you prefer the bonus prize pack be sent out now or after the rest?

Super sorry about the surprise silence - I wasn't expecting it either.
T5sUJyn.png
@Nighttyger

Ping me for all the rounds please
@Nighttyger

Ping me for all the rounds please
z9bVpPy.png
@Nighttyger
It's alright! I hope things are better in your life ^^
And I'd like to be pinged for each round please!
@Nighttyger
It's alright! I hope things are better in your life ^^
And I'd like to be pinged for each round please!
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

Welcome back to FR! :) Hope you're doing well!
Welcome back to FR! :) Hope you're doing well!
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
@Nighttyger

No worries! Hope things get better soon; don't stress yourself out!

And I'd like to be pinged for each round, please :)
@Nighttyger

No worries! Hope things get better soon; don't stress yourself out!

And I'd like to be pinged for each round, please :)
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8