Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why artifracture gotta be like that
Artifracture just either has a ton of stuff spawn in and it just keeps being combos and making lines that I don't need, wasting the time, as I watch the game slowly stop letting me earn treasure because it refuses to stop :(
Or it just spawns a million of the things you DON'T need and makes it be like.. the worst thing possible to happen by making it so you cant get the required stuff without clearing pretty much the entire board somehow.. like please stop or im gonna artiFRACTURE your wing >:(
Artifracture just either has a ton of stuff spawn in and it just keeps being combos and making lines that I don't need, wasting the time, as I watch the game slowly stop letting me earn treasure because it refuses to stop :(
Or it just spawns a million of the things you DON'T need and makes it be like.. the worst thing possible to happen by making it so you cant get the required stuff without clearing pretty much the entire board somehow.. like please stop or im gonna artiFRACTURE your wing >:(
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
that's why g&g exists
that's why g&g exists
ttGfSL1.png
[quote name="Minibani" date="2019-03-01 09:17:01" ] that's why g&g exists [/quote] I suck at G&G, and the guides don't really help me
Minibani wrote on 2019-03-01 09:17:01:
that's why g&g exists
I suck at G&G, and the guides don't really help me
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
lol I was thinking this just the other day. I was on level 13 and literally need 1 more item to get to the next level but it was stuck doing combo after combo of everything else that wasn't the item I needed so then the game ran out of time and I lost [emoji=guardian deadpan] reeeeeee It should pause the timer when it goes into a combo break, like dang.
lol I was thinking this just the other day.

I was on level 13 and literally need 1 more item to get to the next level but it was stuck doing combo after combo of everything else that wasn't the item I needed so then the game ran out of time and I lost reeeeeee

It should pause the timer when it goes into a combo break, like dang.
fLdYOuE.png
She/Her/They/Them
pZJYyk4.png
EXU3vSt.png
y3yhMwX.png
2sdjCmT.png
[quote name="Chanzlyn" date="2019-03-01 09:17:55" ] lol I was thinking this just the other day. I was on level 13 and literally need 1 more item to get to the next level but it was stuck doing combo after combo of everything else that wasn't the item I needed so then the game ran out of time and I lost [emoji=guardian deadpan] reeeeeee It should pause the timer when it goes into a combo break, like dang. [/quote] yeah. I need like.. 15kt so I can make skink, but I don't think I'll be getting that much today >:( don't wanna sit in coliseum for a while, and artifracture refuses to be good
Chanzlyn wrote on 2019-03-01 09:17:55:
lol I was thinking this just the other day.

I was on level 13 and literally need 1 more item to get to the next level but it was stuck doing combo after combo of everything else that wasn't the item I needed so then the game ran out of time and I lost reeeeeee

It should pause the timer when it goes into a combo break, like dang.
yeah. I need like.. 15kt so I can make skink, but I don't think I'll be getting that much today >:( don't wanna sit in coliseum for a while, and artifracture refuses to be good
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="Congridae" date="2019-03-01 09:17:50" ] [quote name="Minibani" date="2019-03-01 09:17:01" ] that's why g&g exists [/quote] I suck at G&G, and the guides don't really help me [/quote] Git Gud
Congridae wrote on 2019-03-01 09:17:50:
that's why g&g exists

Git Gud
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
[quote name="Lilydew" date="2019-03-01 09:34:07" ] [quote name="Congridae" date="2019-03-01 09:17:50" ] [quote name="Minibani" date="2019-03-01 09:17:01" ] that's why g&g exists [/quote] I suck at G&G, and the guides don't really help me [/quote] Git Gud [/quote] no that's what you say to rainworld players
Lilydew wrote on 2019-03-01 09:34:07:
that's why g&g exists

Git Gud
no that's what you say to rainworld players
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="Congridae" date="2019-03-01 09:17:50" ] [quote name="Minibani" date="2019-03-01 09:17:01" ] that's why g&g exists [/quote] I suck at G&G, and the guides don't really help me [/quote] Might be the guide you're using. The strategy I use for Hard difficulty makes maxing out Fairgrounds a cakewalk; it's a major upgrade from when I used to max out using Artifracture!
that's why g&g exists
Might be the guide you're using. The strategy I use for Hard difficulty makes maxing out Fairgrounds a cakewalk; it's a major upgrade from when I used to max out using Artifracture!
shadow_small.png
utKo3i2.png
ImLwTCX.png
[quote name="AVAIN" date="2019-03-01 10:03:24" ] [quote name="Congridae" date="2019-03-01 09:17:50" ] [quote name="Minibani" date="2019-03-01 09:17:01" ] that's why g&g exists [/quote] I suck at G&G, and the guides don't really help me [/quote] Might be the guide you're using. The strategy I use for Hard difficulty makes maxing out Fairgrounds a cakewalk; it's a major upgrade from when I used to max out using Artifracture! [/quote] I've read a few different guides, and I suck at understanding some things so
AVAIN wrote on 2019-03-01 10:03:24:
that's why g&g exists
Might be the guide you're using. The strategy I use for Hard difficulty makes maxing out Fairgrounds a cakewalk; it's a major upgrade from when I used to max out using Artifracture!
I've read a few different guides, and I suck at understanding some things so
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="Congridae" date="2019-03-01 09:06:35" ] Artifracture just either has a ton of stuff spawn in and it just keeps being combos and making lines that I don't need, wasting the time, as I watch the game slowly stop letting me earn treasure because it refuses to stop :( [/quote] Lol right?? Have no idea why the timer keeps going when its making its own combos like that [emoji=coatl deadpan] They gotta fix that. I miss playing Artifracture lol it's my fav game but I sacrificed it cuz G&G is quicker to max. Artifracture's more fun though lul
Congridae wrote on 2019-03-01 09:06:35:
Lol right?? Have no idea why the timer keeps going when its making its own combos like that They gotta fix that.

I miss playing Artifracture lol it's my fav game but I sacrificed it cuz G&G is quicker to max. Artifracture's more fun though lul
JNgbpVq.gif