Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How To Train Your Dragon III
OH MY GODS
I took my brother to see this movie and we both loved it.
I wont spoil anything for those who haven't seen it but you have to see the movie its worth it.
OH MY GODS
I took my brother to see this movie and we both loved it.
I wont spoil anything for those who haven't seen it but you have to see the movie its worth it.
ZPHN6ju.png
i agree! i saw it earlier today and was totally destroyed by the ending :-( but like you said, i’ll keep my mouth closed. i 100% recommend the movie, however.
i agree! i saw it earlier today and was totally destroyed by the ending :-( but like you said, i’ll keep my mouth closed. i 100% recommend the movie, however.
tumblr_oer793zz1Z1ufvrkqo1_500.gif
I feel like my childhood has died but I'm glad I saw it.
Definitely would recommend.
I feel like my childhood has died but I'm glad I saw it.
Definitely would recommend.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
it breaks my heart that there won’t be another connected movie :’)

if it is continued, I hope it’s continued with the lil bb dragons and the two of hiccups kids!!!! also I learned that the baby of a nightfury and lightfury is called a nightlight and I’m so happy
it breaks my heart that there won’t be another connected movie :’)

if it is continued, I hope it’s continued with the lil bb dragons and the two of hiccups kids!!!! also I learned that the baby of a nightfury and lightfury is called a nightlight and I’m so happy
I just got back from seeing it

I may or may not have cried.

Also may I say that the bad guys dragons are awesome looking?
Also the moose dragon is my favorite

EDIT:

Hah, the moose dragon is called a Crimson Goregutter. He's a good boy (:
I just got back from seeing it

I may or may not have cried.

Also may I say that the bad guys dragons are awesome looking?
Also the moose dragon is my favorite

EDIT:

Hah, the moose dragon is called a Crimson Goregutter. He's a good boy (:
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Always love it
Always love it
I haven’t seen it yet but I really [i]really[/i] want to ahhhhhh [quote name="fcrestofsecrets" date="2019-02-24 15:57:23" ] i agree! i saw it earlier today and was totally destroyed by the ending :-( but like you said, i’ll keep my mouth closed. i 100% recommend the movie, however. [/quote] Also this scares me
I haven’t seen it yet but I really really want to ahhhhhh
fcrestofsecrets wrote on 2019-02-24 15:57:23:
Also this scares me
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
I saw the movie with my brother and my dad on Saturday. It was absolutely amazing, I almost cried but I held it in bc I felt like it would be weird to be crying around a bunch of really young children lol. I am still quite sad though because it was one of the first movies I saw in theaters and now there's not going to be any more movies ;-;
I saw the movie with my brother and my dad on Saturday. It was absolutely amazing, I almost cried but I held it in bc I felt like it would be weird to be crying around a bunch of really young children lol. I am still quite sad though because it was one of the first movies I saw in theaters and now there's not going to be any more movies ;-;