Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [T/G/USD] morpho's gacha fund (USD open)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Ameah1234
I'm not sure, maybe the one on the left on the ref you have? Depends on if he has a human head or not.

@remnio
Ayy dnd! She seems really cool, a bard I'm guessing? I'll have to read through her bio later. You can send a CR or message with the payment and I'll accept it after the art is done.

@SoulLugia11
For payment: ^
Me too, I'm pretty sure I read the entire second series in 2 weeks. They were kind of part of my childhood, like Harry Potter was. That was the Good Stuff.

@Echoshine
Thank you!
If you want something exactly like my example, it would be like 2 USD. But if you wanted extra sketches or whatever it would cost more. So the total cost would be around 2-4 USD, depending on if you wanted me to put more stuff on the page. Love the character, by the way!
@Ameah1234
I'm not sure, maybe the one on the left on the ref you have? Depends on if he has a human head or not.

@remnio
Ayy dnd! She seems really cool, a bard I'm guessing? I'll have to read through her bio later. You can send a CR or message with the payment and I'll accept it after the art is done.

@SoulLugia11
For payment: ^
Me too, I'm pretty sure I read the entire second series in 2 weeks. They were kind of part of my childhood, like Harry Potter was. That was the Good Stuff.

@Echoshine
Thank you!
If you want something exactly like my example, it would be like 2 USD. But if you wanted extra sketches or whatever it would cost more. So the total cost would be around 2-4 USD, depending on if you wanted me to put more stuff on the page. Love the character, by the way!
Ack I can do 2$ if that works for you? (so like 2 headshots, a fullbody and a half body like the example?)

If it’s more for that then I’ll send that!

I’d love if the fullbody can have her with the bat and the first headshot could possible be her without the mask and the second one with? You can choose what you want to do for the bust if that’s alright? :,)

Thank you so so much and I’m glad you like her ahhhh
Ack I can do 2$ if that works for you? (so like 2 headshots, a fullbody and a half body like the example?)

If it’s more for that then I’ll send that!

I’d love if the fullbody can have her with the bat and the first headshot could possible be her without the mask and the second one with? You can choose what you want to do for the bust if that’s alright? :,)

Thank you so so much and I’m glad you like her ahhhh
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
dammit too little too late
dammit too little too late
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
@Echoshine
Okay, sounds good! $2 it is then, I'll get working on it as soon as I have the time.

@starrynits
:')
At least Liala is forever immortalized as an example lol
@Echoshine
Okay, sounds good! $2 it is then, I'll get working on it as soon as I have the time.

@starrynits
:')
At least Liala is forever immortalized as an example lol
@morphogenetic Could I get added to the gems/treasure pinglist please?
@morphogenetic Could I get added to the gems/treasure pinglist please?
@morphogenetic may I be added to your pinglist for FR please? (or just your pinglist in general if you don't differentiate)
@morphogenetic may I be added to your pinglist for FR please? (or just your pinglist in general if you don't differentiate)
vnfnSuk.gif
[quote name="morphogenetic" date="2019-02-20 18:51:52" ] @Ameah1234 I'm not sure, maybe the one on the left on the ref you have? Depends on if he has a human head or not. [/quote] Pinging again since you didn't seem to see my reply to the question in your form. Adding everyone to the pinglist right now
morphogenetic wrote on 2019-02-20 18:51:52:
@Ameah1234

Pinging again since you didn't seem to see my reply to the question in your form.

Adding everyone to the pinglist right now
@morphogenetic Whoops, sorry! And Yup, that's a human head!
@morphogenetic Whoops, sorry! And Yup, that's a human head!
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@Ameah1234
Yup, I'll be able to draw him! Could you make a form please?
@Ameah1234
Yup, I'll be able to draw him! Could you make a form please?
@morphogenetic
Username: Ameah1234
Type of drawing: chibi
Bust/Halfbody/Fullbody (if applicable): fullbody
Background color: transparent
Payment: gems
Specific requests: nope!
Other: they're a guy!
Character info/references: https://toyhou.se/3581111.cali
@morphogenetic
Username: Ameah1234
Type of drawing: chibi