Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bioluminescent Luciferins Dragons
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Hi @klee,

I think there are some midnight ice/ice that some of the breeders do, but I cannot remember who is still doing them. I know there is abyss ice/ice and abyss cyan/cyan.

Breeders, do any of you do midnight ice/ice?

@ayesti @shalabele @ShadowsAsunder @beastalchemist @Succubuslust @TheRealWkdWitch @SilvTheWolf @Marineseawing12 @AMCEagle
Hi @klee,

I think there are some midnight ice/ice that some of the breeders do, but I cannot remember who is still doing them. I know there is abyss ice/ice and abyss cyan/cyan.

Breeders, do any of you do midnight ice/ice?

@ayesti @shalabele @ShadowsAsunder @beastalchemist @Succubuslust @TheRealWkdWitch @SilvTheWolf @Marineseawing12 @AMCEagle

35816681276_a871bdc8a0.jpg
Can you add me to the pinglist for any nocturne babies?^^
Can you add me to the pinglist for any nocturne babies?^^
@BumblyBee
mxk5Q9c.png She/Her
eGiN2Xv.png+2 FR time
@BumblyBee

We don't have separate lists, just one overall that we all use, but wouldn't ping just for one type. Would you still like to be pinged?

Or, you can look through this and see which breeders have posted nocturnes and ask them if they can IM you directly when they have some?
@BumblyBee

We don't have separate lists, just one overall that we all use, but wouldn't ping just for one type. Would you still like to be pinged?

Or, you can look through this and see which breeders have posted nocturnes and ask them if they can IM you directly when they have some?

That's ok! I'm fine with the regular pinglist!
That's ok! I'm fine with the regular pinglist!
@BumblyBee
mxk5Q9c.png She/Her
eGiN2Xv.png+2 FR time
@ShadowsAsunder Ah thats alright, I somehow found a dragon w/ midnight ice/ice and gened her, so I'm good w/ that :3 Thanks for asking though!
@ShadowsAsunder Ah thats alright, I somehow found a dragon w/ midnight ice/ice and gened her, so I'm good w/ that :3 Thanks for asking though!
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@SapphireMoon @Justalotofcrazy @Mothgaze @LauchlanLuck @Grazellious @queencouscous @RoseBloodWolf @Blizoria @ayesti @smeen @DuskyFlareon @Darkswirl @ShadowsAsunder @aloy @TheRealWkdWitch @Succubuslust @BeastAlchemist @Marineseawing12 @Quincce @gouldiae @Pigeonpanhandle @Valiriah @Valacit @fablearchitect @SapphireMoon @HotGeometry @Augusteen @Archiy @TheHaunting1 @Aeleron . @Kelpsi @CatKinStarChild @Mihaellawliet @AzureFox2100 @GefrorenerZahn @AMCEagle @Shalabele @BumblyBee Two new Luciferin duplici Hatclings! They are on the AH if you want one. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48911790] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489118/48911790_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48911789] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489118/48911789_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SapphireMoon @Justalotofcrazy @Mothgaze @LauchlanLuck @Grazellious @queencouscous @RoseBloodWolf @Blizoria @ayesti @smeen @DuskyFlareon @Darkswirl @ShadowsAsunder @aloy @TheRealWkdWitch @Succubuslust @BeastAlchemist @Marineseawing12 @Quincce @gouldiae @Pigeonpanhandle @Valiriah @Valacit @fablearchitect @SapphireMoon @HotGeometry @Augusteen @Archiy @TheHaunting1 @Aeleron . @Kelpsi @CatKinStarChild @Mihaellawliet @AzureFox2100 @GefrorenerZahn @AMCEagle @Shalabele @BumblyBee

Two new Luciferin duplici Hatclings!

They are on the AH if you want one.

48911790_350.png

48911789_350.png

@ShadowsAsunder

Can you ping me for Luciferin duplici hatchlings?
@ShadowsAsunder

Can you ping me for Luciferin duplici hatchlings?
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
@Raedeshe

Will add you to the ping list! :)
@Raedeshe

Will add you to the ping list! :)

@ShadowsAsunder

don't know why, but it seems like my name accidentally vanished from the pinglist XD
may you add me again?
i really want some of that babys for myself! XD
@ShadowsAsunder

don't know why, but it seems like my name accidentally vanished from the pinglist XD
may you add me again?
i really want some of that babys for myself! XD
@KleinFye Sure thing!
@KleinFye Sure thing!

1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29