-SKIP ME-
@KFC dont worry, you have nothing to do with this! XD

i hope i didnt cause drama, i just wanted the game to be fair for everyone! ;u;

-SKIP ME-
WukzpeR.gifArt shop3XAuZ.gifo5uw5.gifGt5ew.giffGHD9.gif
@AkiraKatsura2 *hugs* we understand
@AkiraKatsura2 *hugs* we understand
n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg
You stumble home from a long day of work, tripping over your own tail, you just manage to stumble inside your warmly lite lair. You hit your bed with a soft "thud" and you're immidetly out, not even worrying if the neighbors complain about the snoring. Your dreams start out as normal, random adventures throughout strange fairy tale lands, but this time out of the corner of your eye, you see a flash of purple. You go over to inspect, only to see another flash a little distance off. This continues for some time until you come across a tiny little shack surrounded by a mysterious aura. As you draw nearer a purple dragon with some cards floating about and around it emerges from the shack. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=29512667&skin=0&apparel=448,444,21571&xt=dressing.png[/img]Oh! Why hello there my weary dream traveler! What brings you here today?" You stare at the dragon in confusion, how did it know you where dreaming? The dragon notices your expression and laughs awkwardly. "Ah that's right, sometimes I forget that its not normal for other dragons to sneak into dreams. Fear not youngling, I am here but to play a game with you, I have seen how your job has been affecting you! The game is simple! You choose a card and win the prize listed on the other side! Who knows? Maybe it will change the current situation you are facing in the real world!" Before you can say anything more the dragon flips three cards in your direction, all of them gently landing face down in front of you. "Choose wisely!" Card number 1: a red and yellow patterned card. It seems pretty worn, but the color combination is mesmerizing. Card number 2: This card almost seems to be holographic, as you shift around it bends the light and produces rainbows of many different colors. Card number 3: Its a plain old card from a playing deck, nothing special.
You stumble home from a long day of work, tripping over your own tail, you just manage to stumble inside your warmly lite lair.
You hit your bed with a soft "thud" and you're immidetly out, not even worrying if the neighbors complain about the snoring.

Your dreams start out as normal, random adventures throughout strange fairy tale lands, but this time out of the corner of your eye, you see a flash of purple. You go over to inspect, only to see another flash a little distance off. This continues for some time until you come across a tiny little shack surrounded by a mysterious aura. As you draw nearer a purple dragon with some cards floating about and around it emerges from the shack.
dragon?did=29512667&skin=0&apparel=448,444,21571&xt=dressing.pngOh! Why hello there my weary dream traveler! What brings you here today?" You stare at the dragon in confusion, how did it know you where dreaming?
The dragon notices your expression and laughs awkwardly.
"Ah that's right, sometimes I forget that its not normal for other dragons to sneak into dreams. Fear not youngling, I am here but to play a game with you, I have seen how your job has been affecting you! The game is simple! You choose a card and win the prize listed on the other side! Who knows? Maybe it will change the current situation you are facing in the real world!"
Before you can say anything more the dragon flips three cards in your direction, all of them gently landing face down in front of you. "Choose wisely!"

Card number 1: a red and yellow patterned card. It seems pretty worn, but the color combination is mesmerizing.

Card number 2: This card almost seems to be holographic, as you shift around it bends the light and produces rainbows of many different colors.

Card number 3: Its a plain old card from a playing deck, nothing special.

7653445254_by_someoneanrgything-dbsotrl.png
@SfwoopRebellion i'll go number 3
@SfwoopRebellion i'll go number 3
n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg
@SfwoopRebellion Card 2, please!
@SfwoopRebellion Card 2, please!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
card 1! @SfwoopRebellion
card 1! @SfwoopRebellion
BK4px36.png
alrighty! ill post the prizes as soon as i hear back from @mrdeadhare . there where some things that they wanted to add into the prizes
alrighty! ill post the prizes as soon as i hear back from @mrdeadhare . there where some things that they wanted to add into the prizes
@SfwoopRebellion no worries! take your time C: (also btw, your writing is so good!)
@SfwoopRebellion no worries! take your time C: (also btw, your writing is so good!)
BK4px36.png
The strange dragon smiles at you as you pick your card and draw it near. "That's right! Now just flip it over! Don't worry the prize will be waiting for you in the real world when you wake up!" You flip your cards over. @Shibamim You flip your card over to expose a few images of what looks to be apparel? "Some fancy cloths to help you out? Trust me they are pretty comfy, or you can sell them for some gold, whatever pleases you!"(also thank you so much! I always try my best to make these a little more fun ^w^) [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/25180.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/25182.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/17242.png[/img] (green breastplate bonus gift from mrdeadhare) @FrogTea you raise a claw out warily and quickly flip the card over, exposing an image of what appears to be a fox. "Ah! I see you have found yourself a companion! It will alway be there to cheer you up the best it can! Take good care of it!" [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/343.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/17246.png[/img] (cat's breastplate bonus gift from mrdeadhare) @Sleepery as you reach for the card it suddenly jumps up and flips itself around for you. On the other side you see that the normal card is actually the king of hearts, the image of the usual mostly furless, fancily dressed creature is replaced with the image of a dragon. "I see. You have found yourself a friend to keep. They'll be there for you in times of good and bad, or when you just want to talk to someone. Take care for good friendship is hard to come by." [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=97&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=100&tertgene=16&winggene=12&wings=4&auth=a3e0d69b50390e056c3b74ad42265bbd264ae4a5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/21525.png[/img] (swan bonus gift from mrdeadhare)
The strange dragon smiles at you as you pick your card and draw it near. "That's right! Now just flip it over! Don't worry the prize will be waiting for you in the real world when you wake up!"
You flip your cards over.

@Shibamim You flip your card over to expose a few images of what looks to be apparel? "Some fancy cloths to help you out? Trust me they are pretty comfy, or you can sell them for some gold, whatever pleases you!"(also thank you so much! I always try my best to make these a little more fun ^w^)
25180.png 25182.png 17242.png (green breastplate bonus gift from mrdeadhare)

@FrogTea you raise a claw out warily and quickly flip the card over, exposing an image of what appears to be a fox. "Ah! I see you have found yourself a companion! It will alway be there to cheer you up the best it can! Take good care of it!"

343.png 17246.png (cat's breastplate bonus gift from mrdeadhare)

@Sleepery as you reach for the card it suddenly jumps up and flips itself around for you. On the other side you see that the normal card is actually the king of hearts, the image of the usual mostly furless, fancily dressed creature is replaced with the image of a dragon. "I see. You have found yourself a friend to keep. They'll be there for you in times of good and bad, or when you just want to talk to someone. Take care for good friendship is hard to come by."

dragon?age=0&body=97&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=100&tertgene=16&winggene=12&wings=4&auth=a3e0d69b50390e056c3b74ad42265bbd264ae4a5&dummyext=prev.png 21525.png (swan bonus gift from mrdeadhare)

3 boxes set on a cliffside

the first box is encased deeply into a crystal you would only be able to wrench the top open

the second box has been beaten and battered by the wind and sand it almost looks as if the top of it will pop open from the stress

the third box is half buried by sand and you can tell it's been there the longest, is this someones dumping ground?
3 boxes set on a cliffside

the first box is encased deeply into a crystal you would only be able to wrench the top open

the second box has been beaten and battered by the wind and sand it almost looks as if the top of it will pop open from the stress

the third box is half buried by sand and you can tell it's been there the longest, is this someones dumping ground?
n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg
1 2 ... 876 877 878 879 880 ... 1541 1542