Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love a Noggle
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54
[quote name="XxNoodleNovaxX" date="2019-02-16 16:53:21" ] Yes! I can't get any noogles in general though :( [/quote] Same! I've been grinding for what feels like forever and nothing. :<
XxNoodleNovaxX wrote on 2019-02-16 16:53:21:
Yes! I can't get any noogles in general though :(

Same! I've been grinding for what feels like forever and nothing. :<
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
Hoooooorraaaaayyy!!! More flowers!!! Love it!
Hoooooorraaaaayyy!!! More flowers!!! Love it!
on2FzX5.png
Yes
Yes
where the heck are all the flowers..
where the heck are all the flowers..
Do we have to fight in venue of the same level as our dragons to have a better chance to have the familiars?
Because I don't usually go to the coliseum that much and my team is a ragtag team that has as much chance to die as to survive... so I prefer to be safe in a low level venue to farm, but so far, no luck in getting noggles :'(
Do we have to fight in venue of the same level as our dragons to have a better chance to have the familiars?
Because I don't usually go to the coliseum that much and my team is a ragtag team that has as much chance to die as to survive... so I prefer to be safe in a low level venue to farm, but so far, no luck in getting noggles :'(
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
So does this mean you aren't going to address the multiple accessibility issues people have raised with the new lair design? Or in general?
So does this mean you aren't going to address the multiple accessibility issues people have raised with the new lair design? Or in general?
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
So cool![emoji=coatl love] Also, I've been fighting in the Coliseum for a while, both today and yesterday, but I haven't seen/got any Noggles. Am i just unlucky or am I not doing it right?
So cool!

Also, I've been fighting in the Coliseum for a while, both today and yesterday, but I haven't seen/got any Noggles.

Am i just unlucky or am I not doing it right?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2632228/47#post_37763570

Same! I've been grinding forever and there's nothing
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2632228/47#post_37763570

Same! I've been grinding forever and there's nothing
AHHH

They are BEAUTIFUL
AHHH

They are BEAUTIFUL
2fdbfac9_0033_40c6_b90e_7c7c6ea7c2d8_by_silverwing0519-dchgpiu.gif2zr4y0I.png
Cooool! new emojis! [emoji=coatl star] [emoji=coatl star]
Cooool! new emojis!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54