Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love a Noggle
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54
which venue is the best for getting the noggels?
which venue is the best for getting the noggels?
Thank you SO much for the new flowers--especially the seapetal blooms. Those are my aesthetic. I adore them.

(still waiting for dried flowerfalls to stock thoughhhh ;o; )
Thank you SO much for the new flowers--especially the seapetal blooms. Those are my aesthetic. I adore them.

(still waiting for dried flowerfalls to stock thoughhhh ;o; )
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
So are all the new flower falls only sold individually in the Marketplace? Or is there a special way to get them, like a Swipp Trade, Baldwin brew, or a Coliseum drop?

(I know the Tigerlily Flowerfall is a Coli drop.)
So are all the new flower falls only sold individually in the Marketplace? Or is there a special way to get them, like a Swipp Trade, Baldwin brew, or a Coliseum drop?

(I know the Tigerlily Flowerfall is a Coli drop.)
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Wow... So many updates! [emoji=ping]
Wow... So many updates!
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Noggles are precious!
Noggles are precious!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Alskasaur Nope, all the new items besides the tigerlily are just in the treasure MP (and at least some have a chance, however slim, of being in gilded/iron chests).
@Alskasaur Nope, all the new items besides the tigerlily are just in the treasure MP (and at least some have a chance, however slim, of being in gilded/iron chests).
UJXttDL.png
@MoonyToons

What Coli venues were you in when you got your noggles? I've been upping imperials all day in levels 23 to 25 without a single Valentine noggle.
@MoonyToons

What Coli venues were you in when you got your noggles? I've been upping imperials all day in levels 23 to 25 without a single Valentine noggle.
zVI7i7V.png
@Eondru I know I’m not who you asked, but almost all of mine have come from the Scorched Forest. They’re supposed to drop everywhere, but you’re going to have a higher chance where battles happen faster.
@Eondru I know I’m not who you asked, but almost all of mine have come from the Scorched Forest. They’re supposed to drop everywhere, but you’re going to have a higher chance where battles happen faster.
xQm7rCM.jpg
@TheSlime

Thanks for the info!
@TheSlime

Thanks for the info!
zVI7i7V.png
My reaction to these updates: [emoji=coatl confused]
My reaction to these updates:
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54