Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love a Noggle
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54
[quote name="Ludiya" date="2019-02-17 09:14:37" ] Do we have to fight in venue of the same level as our dragons to have a better chance to have the familiars? Because I don't usually go to the coliseum that much and my team is a ragtag team that has as much chance to die as to survive... so I prefer to be safe in a low level venue to farm, but so far, no luck in getting noggles :'( [/quote] Nope! My Coli dragons are levels 6-8 but I found the pink noggle in the training grounds :> Still looking for the choco one though <3
Ludiya wrote on 2019-02-17 09:14:37:
Do we have to fight in venue of the same level as our dragons to have a better chance to have the familiars?
Because I don't usually go to the coliseum that much and my team is a ragtag team that has as much chance to die as to survive... so I prefer to be safe in a low level venue to farm, but so far, no luck in getting noggles :'(
Nope! My Coli dragons are levels 6-8 but I found the pink noggle in the training grounds :> Still looking for the choco one though <3
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
Sunset Hatchery!
---- ---- ---- ---- ----
On FR Time
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png

i. PM me :)
ii. LF June 1st Dragons
iii. i need a new sig
@Eondru i am having good luck in the woodland path!
@Eondru i am having good luck in the woodland path!
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
Awww the noggle familars are so cute and so gorgeous! Can't wait to be able to get them [emoji= heart]
Awww the noggle familars are so cute and so gorgeous! Can't wait to be able to get them
Hyped for Springstorm! [emoji=coatl star]
Hyped for Springstorm!
tumblr_ozcfg5t5o41w8xkufo3_r1_250.png petsnack + they/them WAOKY1a.png
Well this is amazing, had to work my butt off to get the specials but trust me, its worth while but gold was killed in the making of all my hopes and dreams
Well this is amazing, had to work my butt off to get the specials but trust me, its worth while but gold was killed in the making of all my hopes and dreams
UZVTEBc.png[/center]
[quote name="KuroBlossom" date="2019-02-18 02:27:02" ] [quote name="Ludiya" date="2019-02-17 09:14:37" ] Do we have to fight in venue of the same level as our dragons to have a better chance to have the familiars? Because I don't usually go to the coliseum that much and my team is a ragtag team that has as much chance to die as to survive... so I prefer to be safe in a low level venue to farm, but so far, no luck in getting noggles :'( [/quote] Nope! My Coli dragons are levels 6-8 but I found the pink noggle in the training grounds :> Still looking for the choco one though <3 [/quote] hey, good luck, it took me all day to get both with my dragons at lv 6
KuroBlossom wrote on 2019-02-18 02:27:02:
Do we have to fight in venue of the same level as our dragons to have a better chance to have the familiars?
Because I don't usually go to the coliseum that much and my team is a ragtag team that has as much chance to die as to survive... so I prefer to be safe in a low level venue to farm, but so far, no luck in getting noggles :'(
Nope! My Coli dragons are levels 6-8 but I found the pink noggle in the training grounds :> Still looking for the choco one though <3
hey, good luck, it took me all day to get both with my dragons at lv 6
UZVTEBc.png[/center]
Those two are so pretty hhh
gorgeous babs, just gotta grind for the strawberry
Those two are so pretty hhh
gorgeous babs, just gotta grind for the strawberry
YafRuJo.gif
Wow... I just got both familiars from one battle at the Woodland Path (after about 10 battles today)...
Wow... I just got both familiars from one battle at the Woodland Path (after about 10 battles today)...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Kuroblossom @Aundonia

Thank you both for your answers :) I kept trying without success... I got a raptorik herder but that's all.
Thanksfully a kind soul helped me getting the gorgeous noggles and I'm forever in their debt!
@Kuroblossom @Aundonia

Thank you both for your answers :) I kept trying without success... I got a raptorik herder but that's all.
Thanksfully a kind soul helped me getting the gorgeous noggles and I'm forever in their debt!
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
[quote name="Aundonia" date="2019-02-18 09:08:20" ] [quote name="KuroBlossom" date="2019-02-18 02:27:02" ] [quote name="Ludiya" date="2019-02-17 09:14:37" ] Do we have to fight in venue of the same level as our dragons to have a better chance to have the familiars? Because I don't usually go to the coliseum that much and my team is a ragtag team that has as much chance to die as to survive... so I prefer to be safe in a low level venue to farm, but so far, no luck in getting noggles :'( [/quote] Nope! My Coli dragons are levels 6-8 but I found the pink noggle in the training grounds :> Still looking for the choco one though <3 [/quote] hey, good luck, it took me all day to get both with my dragons at lv 6 [/quote] You can use any dragons at any venue, regardless of levels.
Aundonia wrote on 2019-02-18 09:08:20:
KuroBlossom wrote on 2019-02-18 02:27:02:
hey, good luck, it took me all day to get both with my dragons at lv 6
You can use any dragons at any venue, regardless of levels.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54