Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Ace Dragon
1 2 3 4
Current Standing:

Pair One
Male - @Mbirnsings71's Mephis (Orchid/Black/White)
Female - @Damniel's Miriall (Amethyst/Oilslick/White)

Pair Two
Male - @Taluwen's Ace (Amethyst/Black/Antique)
Female - @Taluwen's Demi (Orchid/Black/Moon)

We'll see how babies go! If I don't get the babies I need from these two pairs, I'll keep looking.
Current Standing:

Pair One
Male - @Mbirnsings71's Mephis (Orchid/Black/White)
Female - @Damniel's Miriall (Amethyst/Oilslick/White)

Pair Two
Male - @Taluwen's Ace (Amethyst/Black/Antique)
Female - @Taluwen's Demi (Orchid/Black/Moon)

We'll see how babies go! If I don't get the babies I need from these two pairs, I'll keep looking.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@Mbirnsings71 @Damniel We've got four eggs! Looking good so far! two color range on the primary and secondary, so it isn't a perfect guarantee that I'll get the baby I want, but like, it's a Pretty Good Chance and I'm excited. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vjN1UfV.png[/img]
@Mbirnsings71 @Damniel We've got four eggs! Looking good so far! two color range on the primary and secondary, so it isn't a perfect guarantee that I'll get the baby I want, but like, it's a Pretty Good Chance and I'm excited.

vjN1UfV.png
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@toxictoxophilite I'm super ace and am super interested in helping out, but I don't see any of my fodder with the colors you're talking about. I have one with Obsidian primary and a different one with Amethyst primary but not the other colors. Would you mind linking me the dragon you mean? Even if you don't need the help I'm down to upgrade an ace dragon to perma, I don't want to accidentally exalt

EDIT: Omg I just saw the dragon you're talking about, I really am blind
@toxictoxophilite I'm super ace and am super interested in helping out, but I don't see any of my fodder with the colors you're talking about. I have one with Obsidian primary and a different one with Amethyst primary but not the other colors. Would you mind linking me the dragon you mean? Even if you don't need the help I'm down to upgrade an ace dragon to perma, I don't want to accidentally exalt

EDIT: Omg I just saw the dragon you're talking about, I really am blind
@dapperestdragon Let me see how the nests go! Both pairs I have were nested today, and if I don't get the two dragons I need out of those nests, I'm going to keep collecting more pairs to bypass the breeding cooldowns. If you don't want to hold the fodder in your lair while we wait, I can hold them for you, and if you put your name in their bio, I'll get the dragon sent back to you when I don't need them anymore!
@dapperestdragon Let me see how the nests go! Both pairs I have were nested today, and if I don't get the two dragons I need out of those nests, I'm going to keep collecting more pairs to bypass the breeding cooldowns. If you don't want to hold the fodder in your lair while we wait, I can hold them for you, and if you put your name in their bio, I'll get the dragon sent back to you when I don't need them anymore!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@toxictoxophilite Actually I might prefer that, if you don't mind. I already leveled him up to 10, so I'm worried I'll accidentally exalt if he stays with me.
@toxictoxophilite Actually I might prefer that, if you don't mind. I already leveled him up to 10, so I'm worried I'll accidentally exalt if he stays with me.
@dapperestdragon Go ahead and send him over then, he won't get exalted with me. :3 you'll be able to find him in my projects tab until he's ready to come back home!
@dapperestdragon Go ahead and send him over then, he won't get exalted with me. :3 you'll be able to find him in my projects tab until he's ready to come back home!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
Sure, I'd love to contribute!!! It should be noted that my gal is related to Ivorysoda's Crystalspirit, as i gave them that boyo to start with. I think theyre siblings.

I got both of them from @Taluwen , so they probably won't work with any of theirs either
Sure, I'd love to contribute!!! It should be noted that my gal is related to Ivorysoda's Crystalspirit, as i gave them that boyo to start with. I think theyre siblings.

I got both of them from @Taluwen , so they probably won't work with any of theirs either
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
@herarivers Ivorysoda never sent me their dragon, but Taluwen is breeding for me, so it might not work out! I appreciate you letting me know, I haven't checked bloodlines. xwx i always forget to do that part.
@herarivers Ivorysoda never sent me their dragon, but Taluwen is breeding for me, so it might not work out! I appreciate you letting me know, I haven't checked bloodlines. xwx i always forget to do that part.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
It's all good! Just ping me here again if you want her!
It's all good! Just ping me here again if you want her!
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
@toxictoxophilite did you still want to borrow violet?
@toxictoxophilite did you still want to borrow violet?
1 2 3 4