Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love a Noggle
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54
flavored noggles?

now we eat xhaztol
flavored noggles?

now we eat xhaztol
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
YES YES YES FLOWERSS
YES YES YES FLOWERSS
YES YES YES FLOWERSS
YES YES YES FLOWERSS
[quote name="MysticDoodles" date="2019-02-15 17:02:28" ] Ok so I've been Coliseum grinding for hours in order to get the new Valentine Noggles. I must have plowed my way through veritably hundreds of monsters, but so far I've only had a single Choco noggle drop and nothing else. I feel like the drop rate is either way too low, or I'm doing something wrong, because I see comments here of people getting drops of 8-10 and even 20 noggles of various types. Which venue have people caught the most noggles in? A coli guide for this event would be very helpful ;u; I want my precious Strawberry Noggle boi EDIT:: AN ANGEL OF A PERSON SENT ME A NOGGLE, THANK YOU ;U; YOU'RE A SWEETHEART AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK <3 [/quote] Same but in reverse! I can't seem to find the choco noggles :< Regardless, the flowers look super cute!!
MysticDoodles wrote on 2019-02-15 17:02:28:
Ok so I've been Coliseum grinding for hours in order to get the new Valentine Noggles. I must have plowed my way through veritably hundreds of monsters, but so far I've only had a single Choco noggle drop and nothing else. I feel like the drop rate is either way too low, or I'm doing something wrong, because I see comments here of people getting drops of 8-10 and even 20 noggles of various types.

Which venue have people caught the most noggles in? A coli guide for this event would be very helpful ;u; I want my precious Strawberry Noggle boi

EDIT:: AN ANGEL OF A PERSON SENT ME A NOGGLE, THANK YOU ;U; YOU'RE A SWEETHEART AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK <3
Same but in reverse! I can't seem to find the choco noggles :<
Regardless, the flowers look super cute!!
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
Sunset Hatchery!
---- ---- ---- ---- ----
On FR Time
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png

i. PM me :)
ii. LF June 1st Dragons
iii. i need a new sig
[quote name="EurasianLynx" date="2019-02-16 13:21:15" ] flavored noggles? now we eat xhaztol [/quote] ....xhaztol, run.
EurasianLynx wrote on 2019-02-16 13:21:15:
flavored noggles?

now we eat xhaztol

....xhaztol, run.
s w e e t
s w e e t
VAAnkLY.png
@Maurina
I found both in training grounds
@Maurina
I found both in training grounds
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
[quote name="KuroBlossom" date="2019-02-16 14:17:24" ] [quote name="MysticDoodles" date="2019-02-15 17:02:28" ] Ok so I've been Coliseum grinding for hours in order to get the new Valentine Noggles. I must have plowed my way through veritably hundreds of monsters, but so far I've only had a single Choco noggle drop and nothing else. I feel like the drop rate is either way too low, or I'm doing something wrong, because I see comments here of people getting drops of 8-10 and even 20 noggles of various types. Which venue have people caught the most noggles in? A coli guide for this event would be very helpful ;u; I want my precious Strawberry Noggle boi EDIT:: AN ANGEL OF A PERSON SENT ME A NOGGLE, THANK YOU ;U; YOU'RE A SWEETHEART AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK <3 [/quote] Same but in reverse! I can't seem to find the choco noggles :< Regardless, the flowers look super cute!! [/quote] Yes! I can't get any noogles in general though :(
KuroBlossom wrote on 2019-02-16 14:17:24:
MysticDoodles wrote on 2019-02-15 17:02:28:
Ok so I've been Coliseum grinding for hours in order to get the new Valentine Noggles. I must have plowed my way through veritably hundreds of monsters, but so far I've only had a single Choco noggle drop and nothing else. I feel like the drop rate is either way too low, or I'm doing something wrong, because I see comments here of people getting drops of 8-10 and even 20 noggles of various types.

Which venue have people caught the most noggles in? A coli guide for this event would be very helpful ;u; I want my precious Strawberry Noggle boi

EDIT:: AN ANGEL OF A PERSON SENT ME A NOGGLE, THANK YOU ;U; YOU'RE A SWEETHEART AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK <3
Same but in reverse! I can't seem to find the choco noggles :<
Regardless, the flowers look super cute!!
Yes! I can't get any noogles in general though :(
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
The link for Trickmurk skin contest thread is broken
The link for Trickmurk skin contest thread is broken
I'm LIVING for the new flowers!!
I'm LIVING for the new flowers!!
She/Her
Just your local Coatl lover
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54