Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dragon Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ProbablyLying

I tend to let them go at fodder price if people have certain genes in mind and either need to change or rearrange. So, I'd be willing to let them go for ... 7kt each?
@ProbablyLying

I tend to let them go at fodder price if people have certain genes in mind and either need to change or rearrange. So, I'd be willing to let them go for ... 7kt each?
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@silverotter Sounds perfect!set up a PA for them two and I'll accept once I buy that expansion XD
@silverotter Sounds perfect!set up a PA for them two and I'll accept once I buy that expansion XD
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying

Sending now.
@ProbablyLying

Sending now.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@ProbablyLying, If you wanna look through my lair and see if anyone you can use for anything. c: Let me know if you wanna adopt anyone.
@ProbablyLying, If you wanna look through my lair and see if anyone you can use for anything. c: Let me know if you wanna adopt anyone.
My whole lair after the first five are for sale. Let me know if you need anybody for breeding or if you wish to buy!
My whole lair after the first five are for sale. Let me know if you need anybody for breeding or if you wish to buy!
@Custom9 @Gurrero Edit:I have purchased the male so it would be a matter of renting a trusted arcane or shadow nest. I can arrange for this if you're willing to lend out your dragon Pinkie. I can offer sufficient collateral while I have her. I'm trying to create this dragon: [s]Hey guys. I pinged you two because you guys have two dragons that, if bred together can produce the dragon I am currently after. That being this gem:[/s] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=109&auth=03aa68a395bdffa59c5a5a8551ff02fadf01df14&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Her colors are Dust/Bubblegum/Mulberry And the combination doesnt exist yet. Its been produced before but unfortunely only by compltely random pairings and th dragons that did seem like leads are inactive. So I know this is gonna cost me a lot to regene, and was wondering wether we could work out a nesting so I can at least get the right colors and gender. For this project I would need these two dragons to mate: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42834059] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428341/42834059_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49082185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490822/49082185_350.png[/img] [/url] Other than a female with bubblegum secondary, I really dont need any of the remainin offspring. So what do you guys think? Can you help me out?
@Custom9 @Gurrero
Edit:I have purchased the male so it would be a matter of renting a trusted arcane or shadow nest. I can arrange for this if you're willing to lend out your dragon Pinkie. I can offer sufficient collateral while I have her. I'm trying to create this dragon:
Hey guys. I pinged you two because you guys have two dragons that, if bred together can produce the dragon I am currently after. That being this gem:

dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=109&auth=03aa68a395bdffa59c5a5a8551ff02fadf01df14&dummyext=prev.png
Her colors are Dust/Bubblegum/Mulberry

And the combination doesnt exist yet. Its been produced before but unfortunely only by compltely random pairings and th dragons that did seem like leads are inactive. So I know this is gonna cost me a lot to regene, and was wondering wether we could work out a nesting so I can at least get the right colors and gender.

For this project I would need these two dragons to mate:

42834059_350.png

49082185_350.png

Other than a female with bubblegum secondary, I really dont need any of the remainin offspring. So what do you guys think? Can you help me out?
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying

I'd be more than happy to help. Did you want to keep the boy?
@ProbablyLying

I'd be more than happy to help. Did you want to keep the boy?
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero Would you be willing to sell him? [emoji=Tundra star]
@Gurrero Would you be willing to sell him?
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying

Most certainly! How does 7.5kT (rough fodder price) sound?
@ProbablyLying

Most certainly! How does 7.5kT (rough fodder price) sound?
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@gurrero Sounds good to me! Cr or pa is fine.
@gurrero Sounds good to me! Cr or pa is fine.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7