Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 367 368
i love olivia !!!

she's so ADORABLE!!!!!
i love olivia !!!

she's so ADORABLE!!!!!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
@Drag0n5 Ooh, I really like that!
@Drag0n5 Ooh, I really like that!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
@Trix
Thanks!
Unfortunately since it's holiday x holiday I will have to wait until Christmas to continue it.
@Trix
Thanks!
Unfortunately since it's holiday x holiday I will have to wait until Christmas to continue it.
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
@Drag0n5[i] Furious Snowball [/i][emoji=guardian laughing] I love the Soulstone/chill-Aegis lineage, very pretty!
@Drag0n5 Furious Snowball

I love the Soulstone/chill-Aegis lineage, very pretty!
FR time +8 hours Lore Thread
@talyra
Thanks!
@talyra
Thanks!
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
Finally the perfect temperature here 7oF
Finally the perfect temperature here 7oF
UZVTEBc.png
These new dragon eggs look pretty... Hope the dragon that pops out is just as good-looking!
These new dragon eggs look pretty... Hope the dragon that pops out is just as good-looking!

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxx pink_flipp_117x100.png xxxxx pidgeadoptOrisasig1.png
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
Thank you for the helpful links, I’m new to dragon cave and was worried my poor hatchlings/eggs might not make it because I’m not the most chatty forums person :)
Thank you for the helpful links, I’m new to dragon cave and was worried my poor hatchlings/eggs might not make it because I’m not the most chatty forums person :)
Help my pets please and thank you :)
BUZQ7.gif BYjJS.gif aVONF.gif YVZhc.gif o40qr.gif 1oJl0.gif dQkFQ.gif xP4V5.gif BHh4Y.gif 2qM5R.gif 2e89S.gif
Hello, everybody! I've been a casual player of Dragon Cave since October, 2014 and I thought I'd poke my head in here. Notably, I possess a Neglected dragon and various event dragons, and I am currently working towards a Vampire and Zombie (so many dragons killed, oops!) I look forward to babbling on about my other pixel dragons here.
Hello, everybody! I've been a casual player of Dragon Cave since October, 2014 and I thought I'd poke my head in here. Notably, I possess a Neglected dragon and various event dragons, and I am currently working towards a Vampire and Zombie (so many dragons killed, oops!) I look forward to babbling on about my other pixel dragons here.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
So I've been planning a lineage for quite some time... but I'm stuck and wanted to see what everyone else thought? It's gonna be a Heartstealing and Fire Gem checker, while I wait for a male dark pygmy to come my way, but should I do green or red fore gem...? I went ahead and edited them into an image to help visualize it- [img]https://i.imgur.com/dUI9TyM.png[/img] With green [img]https://i.imgur.com/vltW8Cz.png[/img] With red What do you guys think...?
So I've been planning a lineage for quite some time... but I'm stuck and wanted to see what everyone else thought?
It's gonna be a Heartstealing and Fire Gem checker, while I wait for a male dark pygmy to come my way, but should I do green or red fore gem...?
I went ahead and edited them into an image to help visualize it-
dUI9TyM.png
With green
vltW8Cz.png
With red

What do you guys think...?

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxx pink_flipp_117x100.png xxxxx pidgeadoptOrisasig1.png
xxxxxx