Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ordif's Accent Shop[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
@croix
@DrowsyPanda
@Cheremtasy
Yes please declined the PA I will fix the price to send you again.
@croix
@DrowsyPanda
@Cheremtasy
Yes please declined the PA I will fix the price to send you again.
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@ordif am sorry, i bought them on accident already x.x;
@ordif am sorry, i bought them on accident already x.x;
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@ordif
Declined. Thanks for taking the time to fix the price. :)
@ordif
Declined. Thanks for taking the time to fix the price. :)
PLS add me in your general ping list @ordif
PLS add me in your general ping list @ordif
@ordif

Is peacock blue still in process? I order 2 slots but never got the ping to send pre-payment for them or anything? ;w;
@ordif

Is peacock blue still in process? I order 2 slots but never got the ping to send pre-payment for them or anything? ;w;
@chocomonster
I didn't find your orders in spreadsheet but it's okay it still have some copies.I'm sending Private Auction to you.
@chocomonster
I didn't find your orders in spreadsheet but it's okay it still have some copies.I'm sending Private Auction to you.
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
[quote name="ordif" date="2019-02-06 20:37:37" ] @/chocomonster That discount worked one time each slot.So that means one copy costs you 460kT, another still costs you 552kT. If you want buy 2 copies for the blue one,it will cost you 1012kT. @/Kaio Yes added. @/klee Yes 500 gems is fine. [/quote] [quote name="chocomonster" date="2019-02-06 20:42:19" ] @ordif Okay, so the discount a 1 copy only. Thanks ^-^ Can I get added for 2 T slots? :) [/quote] I just went back and realized I never got the okay after asking for the 2 slots on the uma, so my guess is my ping for the 2 slots just simply got drowned in the other orders, thus missed and not recorded ;w; So I take just one slot of the uma? Or do you have another spare copy of the uma still or no go on 2 copies of the uma since its so late? Figured not likely but figure it couldn't hurt to ask. (simplified to due remembering you prefer simple)
ordif wrote on 2019-02-06 20:37:37:
@/chocomonster That discount worked one time each slot.So that means one copy costs you 460kT, another still costs you 552kT.
If you want buy 2 copies for the blue one,it will cost you 1012kT.

@/Kaio Yes added.

@/klee Yes 500 gems is fine.
chocomonster wrote on 2019-02-06 20:42:19:
@ordif

Okay, so the discount a 1 copy only. Thanks ^-^

Can I get added for 2 T slots? :)

I just went back and realized I never got the okay after asking for the 2 slots on the uma, so my guess is my ping for the 2 slots just simply got drowned in the other orders, thus missed and not recorded ;w;
So I take just one slot of the uma? Or do you have another spare copy of the uma still or no go on 2 copies of the uma since its so late? Figured not likely but figure it couldn't hurt to ask.

(simplified to due remembering you prefer simple)
@chocomonster It means you still want a copy and pay by T right?Fine I'm sending it by PA.
@chocomonster It means you still want a copy and pay by T right?Fine I'm sending it by PA.
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@ordif

Do you still have any copies of Peacock blue? If you do I would like one.

Let me know!

Either way,
Thanks!!!

@ordif

Do you still have any copies of Peacock blue? If you do I would like one.

Let me know!

Either way,
Thanks!!!

UbXQ54R.jpg
@ordif Basically yes. Sorry if that was complicated [emoji=guardian scared] Not the best at writing. Basically was asking if I could get a second copy of the uma and wasn't sure if you still had spares so was asking if it was possible at all. T or G was fine. Was just putting the quotes up to show I tried to pre-order and I think my order just got drowned, so it wasn't me just asking for a uma after it stop being for sell. Sorry for the trouble ;w; (edit for checking over my writing and fixing some parts)
@ordif

Basically yes. Sorry if that was complicated
Not the best at writing.

Basically was asking if I could get a second copy of the uma and wasn't sure if you still had spares so was asking if it was possible at all.
T or G was fine. Was just putting the quotes up to show I tried to pre-order and I think my order just got drowned, so it wasn't me just asking for a uma after it stop being for sell.

Sorry for the trouble ;w;

(edit for checking over my writing and fixing some parts)
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113