Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The horrifying implications of Capsule
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I actually have a personal canon for this.

So, I personally think that a dragon's breath weapon is a chemical reaction. Which means they have to keep whatever liquids and gases cause this reaction inside of them, probably in their stomach/a pouch near their stomach. So, to me, strange-colored liquids in their belly makes total sense.
Granted, the size of Capsule is a little big for my theory, but I just suspend my disbelief for that.

So, I personally think that a dragon's breath weapon is a chemical reaction. Which means they have to keep whatever liquids and gases cause this reaction inside of them, probably in their stomach/a pouch near their stomach. So, to me, strange-colored liquids in their belly makes total sense.
Granted, the size of Capsule is a little big for my theory, but I just suspend my disbelief for that.
[quote name="MrRobot" date="2019-02-13 11:32:33" ] I actually have a personal canon for this. So, I personally think that a dragon's breath weapon is a chemical reaction. Which means they have to keep whatever liquids and gases cause this reaction inside of them, probably in their stomach/a pouch near their stomach. So, to me, strange-colored liquids in their belly makes total sense. Granted, the size of Capsule is a little big for my theory, but I just suspend my disbelief for that. [/quote] logical and i accept this as true but where are the rest of their organs
MrRobot wrote on 2019-02-13 11:32:33:

logical and i accept this as true

but where are the rest of their organs
[quote name="LarissaFae" date="2019-02-13 11:29:46" ] [quote name="Qubil" date="2019-02-13 11:18:03" ] when you change a dragons tert gene to capsule what happens to their organs that were previously there confusion 100 [/quote] p sure it just makes the outer layers of skin transparent & that's all they have on the inside ... if you shake them can you hear it slushing around, do you think [/quote] yes
LarissaFae wrote on 2019-02-13 11:29:46:
Qubil wrote on 2019-02-13 11:18:03:
when you change a dragons tert gene to capsule what happens to their organs that were previously there

confusion 100

p sure it just makes the outer layers of skin transparent & that's all they have on the inside

... if you shake them can you hear it slushing around, do you think
yes
3a2eEFc.gif0uDHyoY.gif frog | she/her 0uDHyoY.gif3a2eEFc.gif
[quote name="Qubil" date="2019-02-13 11:40:34" ] [quote name="LarissaFae" date="2019-02-13 11:29:46" ] [quote name="Qubil" date="2019-02-13 11:18:03" ] when you change a dragons tert gene to capsule what happens to their organs that were previously there confusion 100 [/quote] p sure it just makes the outer layers of skin transparent & that's all they have on the inside ... if you shake them can you hear it slushing around, do you think [/quote] yes [/quote] does this mean the larger breeds use faes as maracas
Qubil wrote on 2019-02-13 11:40:34:
LarissaFae wrote on 2019-02-13 11:29:46:
Qubil wrote on 2019-02-13 11:18:03:
when you change a dragons tert gene to capsule what happens to their organs that were previously there

confusion 100

p sure it just makes the outer layers of skin transparent & that's all they have on the inside

... if you shake them can you hear it slushing around, do you think
yes

does this mean the larger breeds use faes as maracas
[quote name="LarissaFae" date="2019-02-13 11:42:35" ] does this mean the larger breeds use faes as maracas [/quote] No, stress balls. *squeeze*
LarissaFae wrote on 2019-02-13 11:42:35:

No, stress balls. *squeeze*
It is so nice for lore, though. I have lots of creepy dragons who absolutely would drink your blood or other bodily fluids.
It is so nice for lore, though. I have lots of creepy dragons who absolutely would drink your blood or other bodily fluids.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2019-02-13 11:48:14" ] [quote name="LarissaFae" date="2019-02-13 11:42:35" ] does this mean the larger breeds use faes as maracas [/quote] No, stress balls. *squeeze* [/quote] [i][b]gET OUT[/b][/i] [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/2e3404792b65451f29913b455b75be26/tenor.gif[/img]
Xionahri wrote on 2019-02-13 11:48:14:
LarissaFae wrote on 2019-02-13 11:42:35:

No, stress balls. *squeeze*

gET OUT

tenor.gif
[quote name="DragonofMordor" date="2019-02-13 11:49:45" ] It is so nice for lore, though. I have lots of creepy dragons who absolutely would drink your blood or other bodily fluids. [/quote] i mean carnivorous dragons y'know if it's a real pinch and they're really hungry ...
DragonofMordor wrote on 2019-02-13 11:49:45:

i mean carnivorous dragons y'know if it's a real pinch and they're really hungry ...
Your description of dragon breeding is absolutely hilarious lmao But I agree, fish-style reproduction, i.e. external fertilization, makes the most sense to me given all the size differences lol Meanwhile my poor dragons are over here like 'MOOOOM don't talk about THAAAAT" [emoji=guardian scared]
Your description of dragon breeding is absolutely hilarious lmao
But I agree, fish-style reproduction, i.e. external fertilization, makes the most sense to me given all the size differences lol

Meanwhile my poor dragons are over here like 'MOOOOM don't talk about THAAAAT"
[quote name="Celestiale" date="2019-02-13 12:07:14" ] Your description of dragon breeding is absolutely hilarious lmao But I agree, fish-style reproduction, i.e. external fertilization, makes the most sense to me given all the size differences lol Meanwhile my poor dragons are over here like 'MOOOOM don't talk about THAAAAT" [emoji=guardian scared] [/quote] it's even better when i describe it on voice chat my friend has banned me from describing it i have no regrets
Celestiale wrote on 2019-02-13 12:07:14:
Your description of dragon breeding is absolutely hilarious lmao
But I agree, fish-style reproduction, i.e. external fertilization, makes the most sense to me given all the size differences lol

Meanwhile my poor dragons are over here like 'MOOOOM don't talk about THAAAAT"

it's even better when i describe it on voice chat

my friend has banned me from describing it

i have no regrets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11