Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The horrifying implications of Capsule
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
[center]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2268684#post_2268684 [quote name="Undel"] Capsule - A New Tertiary Gene Capsule has been discovered by the realm's alchemists as the newest tertiary gene! [b]Capsule creates a beautiful glassy sheen across a dragon's belly, with a thin layer of liquid that seems to move beneath the surface of the scales.[/b] Capsule is brewable by alchemists levels 19 and above.[/quote] So honestly, the official art is a bit misleading in regards to the volume of Capsule.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2268684#post_2268684

Undel wrote:
Capsule - A New Tertiary Gene
Capsule has been discovered by the realm's alchemists as the newest tertiary gene! Capsule creates a beautiful glassy sheen across a dragon's belly, with a thin layer of liquid that seems to move beneath the surface of the scales. Capsule is brewable by alchemists levels 19 and above.

So honestly, the official art is a bit misleading in regards to the volume of Capsule.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
@SpaceRobotWifi But it clearly isn't a "thin layer". Also, what the heck is that liquid supposed to be? And while the nature of Capsule may differ among my own dragons, I like to think that the average dragon just has transparent organs that are blending in to the liquid (whatever it may be...). Like so: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MqFrrGD.gif[/img][/center]
@SpaceRobotWifi But it clearly isn't a "thin layer". Also, what the heck is that liquid supposed to be?

And while the nature of Capsule may differ among my own dragons, I like to think that the average dragon just has transparent organs that are blending in to the liquid (whatever it may be...). Like so:
MqFrrGD.gif
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
[quote name="SpaceRobotWifi" date="2019-02-14 10:05:51" ] [center]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2268684#post_2268684 [quote name="Undel"] Capsule - A New Tertiary Gene Capsule has been discovered by the realm's alchemists as the newest tertiary gene! [b]Capsule creates a beautiful glassy sheen across a dragon's belly, with a thin layer of liquid that seems to move beneath the surface of the scales.[/b] Capsule is brewable by alchemists levels 19 and above.[/quote] So honestly, the official art is a bit misleading in regards to the volume of Capsule. [/quote] don't quote lore at me when i'm trying to be ridiculous
Quote:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2268684#post_2268684

Undel wrote:
Capsule - A New Tertiary Gene
Capsule has been discovered by the realm's alchemists as the newest tertiary gene! Capsule creates a beautiful glassy sheen across a dragon's belly, with a thin layer of liquid that seems to move beneath the surface of the scales. Capsule is brewable by alchemists levels 19 and above.

So honestly, the official art is a bit misleading in regards to the volume of Capsule.

don't quote lore at me when i'm trying to be ridiculous
[quote name="Sidegrinder" date="2019-02-14 10:10:48" ] @SpaceRobotWifi But it clearly isn't a "thin layer". Also, what the heck is that liquid supposed to be? And while the nature of Capsule may differ among my own dragons, I like to think that the average dragon just has transparent organs that are blending in to the liquid (whatever it may be...). Like so: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MqFrrGD.gif[/img][/center] [/quote] transparent organs make a ridiculous amount of sense when we ignore lore, which is what we should all do
Sidegrinder wrote on 2019-02-14 10:10:48:
@SpaceRobotWifi But it clearly isn't a "thin layer". Also, what the heck is that liquid supposed to be?

And while the nature of Capsule may differ among my own dragons, I like to think that the average dragon just has transparent organs that are blending in to the liquid (whatever it may be...). Like so:
MqFrrGD.gif

transparent organs make a ridiculous amount of sense when we ignore lore, which is what we should all do
[quote name="BananaDr4gon" date="2019-02-14 09:50:31" ] I've always considered capsule as more of a color-shifting scales kind of thing [/quote] I like this and I'm rolling with it! Never let official site lore get in the way of poor man's glimmer, that's what I always say ;D
BananaDr4gon wrote on 2019-02-14 09:50:31:
I've always considered capsule as more of a color-shifting scales kind of thing

I like this and I'm rolling with it! Never let official site lore get in the way of poor man's glimmer, that's what I always say ;D
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
I always assume that the dragon has normal tummy stuff and they just have illusory magic that makes it look like they have liquid in there. Like a magic hologram that’s always playing on their tumby
I always assume that the dragon has normal tummy stuff and they just have illusory magic that makes it look like they have liquid in there. Like a magic hologram that’s always playing on their tumby
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
It's magic, Harry, the dragons are magical.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
[quote name="retrodetective" date="2019-02-14 10:53:45" ] It's magic, Harry, the dragons are magical. [/quote] magic doesn't exist in this world
retrodetective wrote on 2019-02-14 10:53:45:

magic doesn't exist in this world
[quote name="LarissaFae" date="2019-02-14 10:56:37" ] [quote name="retrodetective" date="2019-02-14 10:53:45" ] It's magic, Harry, the dragons are magical. [/quote] magic doesn't exist in this world [/quote] Welp. Time to banish all my mages from the coliseum and shut down the astral observatory entirely, dunno what to do about the Arcanist and whatnot, guess magic mobs don't exist either.
LarissaFae wrote on 2019-02-14 10:56:37:

Welp. Time to banish all my mages from the coliseum and shut down the astral observatory entirely, dunno what to do about the Arcanist and whatnot, guess magic mobs don't exist either.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
[quote name="retrodetective" date="2019-02-14 11:07:25" ] [quote name="LarissaFae" date="2019-02-14 10:56:37" ] [quote name="retrodetective" date="2019-02-14 10:53:45" ] It's magic, Harry, the dragons are magical. [/quote] magic doesn't exist in this world [/quote] Welp. Time to banish all my mages from the coliseum and shut down the astral observatory entirely, dunno what to do about the Arcanist and whatnot, guess magic mobs don't exist either. [/quote] the magic police are on their way
retrodetective wrote on 2019-02-14 11:07:25:
LarissaFae wrote on 2019-02-14 10:56:37:

Welp. Time to banish all my mages from the coliseum and shut down the astral observatory entirely, dunno what to do about the Arcanist and whatnot, guess magic mobs don't exist either.

the magic police are on their way
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11