Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~= Daily Satisfaction: Come join! =~
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 328 329
HUH
that was awesome
HUH
that was awesome
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Cool!
Cool!
what are those things??
what are those things??
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
[center][font=cambria][color=pink][size=5][i]Submit your own [url=https://goo.gl/forms/wQgaPIyc1fc9zJNn1]here[/url]![/i][/size][/color][/center] [center][size=2]@LilyCatcher @Lightshadow101 @ClaytonTheTurtle @RosyWave @MaplesHaiku @chloeprice @DraconisFilia @VenusZebra118 @PrehistoryMaker @goldrush @LizardKing @Melova @MusicalAnima @FusRoDoodles @QueenKatoe @Clutch @LapisDragon17718 @NovaBlu @PlagueDoctor049 @Fil @Doodeedoodah @Scorpicat10 @growingCataclysm @Saphirosa @LightningShatter @Solisk @Miirim @Kittykat8904 @marthacat @PaintedLiger @Averat @Pufferheart @SariStar @Eclectic @dootflute @Watercolour @SporkLord @Sidegrinder @effervience @Astrophile @Starwindrider @Shinyumbreon @FilthyCasual @DuskyChangeling @CallmeTrash @wetdog15 @DousedInPetrol @Purplepurple @ArcyN @AYE @Sinver @Acapella @ainsxley @playerpichu @StarlitFire @AV756202 @Rivershard @FloofyDragon @Windstrike2O5 @EndraPhoenix @MoonlightStyx @CrystalBones @Kyrus @Pandella @Reroad @eefles @nostalgicgalaxy @Gusted @Roleplayr @Vader @Shiningbreeze @AccursedNight @AdminAzure @Briton @Chook @Capricom @ribbonz @Benben @FoggyDownpour @Pargon @Mokuba @Stormstar @ShianneJanelle @Arystafall @ivority @Stormwing27 @AvisAlbus @ShadowPiper @catmeow1 @SwiftIsHere @RiaFire11 @snotballlimes7 @Steliferous @pearlylock @TheSoapyDolphin @mithrel @Joeydragonz @Kataracts @CapriciousCrony @Starcloud @MustacheKitten @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat @NerraVostra @ShadowsCall @scared @Wxlfiez @Nanokarp @Vulpess @Kitanya @MistyGold @Arkeddli @Minibani [/size] [color=hotpink]Hey guys, sorry for not posting yesterday and posting way early today. I had a ton of homework last night and I was so exhausted I forgot to post. As for today, I am going to be busy later and won't be able to post. I hope ya'll understand [emoji=guardian happy][emoji=familiar heart][/color] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/6zcU5I8xQ6uvm/giphy.gif[/img]
Submit your own here!
@LilyCatcher @Lightshadow101 @ClaytonTheTurtle @RosyWave @MaplesHaiku @chloeprice @DraconisFilia @VenusZebra118 @PrehistoryMaker @goldrush @LizardKing @Melova @MusicalAnima @FusRoDoodles @QueenKatoe @Clutch @LapisDragon17718 @NovaBlu @PlagueDoctor049 @Fil @Doodeedoodah @Scorpicat10 @growingCataclysm @Saphirosa @LightningShatter @Solisk @Miirim @Kittykat8904 @marthacat @PaintedLiger @Averat @Pufferheart @SariStar @Eclectic @dootflute @Watercolour @SporkLord @Sidegrinder @effervience @Astrophile @Starwindrider @Shinyumbreon @FilthyCasual @DuskyChangeling @CallmeTrash @wetdog15 @DousedInPetrol @Purplepurple @ArcyN @AYE @Sinver @Acapella @ainsxley @playerpichu @StarlitFire @AV756202 @Rivershard @FloofyDragon @Windstrike2O5 @EndraPhoenix @MoonlightStyx @CrystalBones @Kyrus @Pandella @Reroad @eefles @nostalgicgalaxy @Gusted @Roleplayr @Vader @Shiningbreeze @AccursedNight @AdminAzure @Briton @Chook @Capricom @ribbonz @Benben @FoggyDownpour @Pargon @Mokuba @Stormstar @ShianneJanelle @Arystafall @ivority @Stormwing27 @AvisAlbus @ShadowPiper @catmeow1 @SwiftIsHere @RiaFire11 @snotballlimes7 @Steliferous @pearlylock @TheSoapyDolphin @mithrel @Joeydragonz @Kataracts @CapriciousCrony @Starcloud @MustacheKitten @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat @NerraVostra @ShadowsCall @scared @Wxlfiez @Nanokarp @Vulpess @Kitanya @MistyGold @Arkeddli @Minibani

Hey guys, sorry for not posting yesterday and posting way early today. I had a ton of homework last night and I was so exhausted I forgot to post. As for today, I am going to be busy later and won't be able to post. I hope ya'll understand
giphy.gif
Friend me if you love root beer floats!
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
mmmmmmmm yes
mmmmmmmm yes
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I kind of want to eat it. But I won't.
I kind of want to eat it. But I won't.
aw yeah, i've seen this stuff and had some of my own. it's amazing.
aw yeah, i've seen this stuff and had some of my own. it's amazing.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Ooh!
Ooh!
PQznZys.png
I want to squish it.
I want to squish it.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[center][color=green]Of course! IRL is much more important![color=green] [emoji=familiar heart][/center]
Of course! IRL is much more important!
KXiy0CC.gif
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 328 329