Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pixel Bio Graphics (free to use)
1 2 3
@hologramblue

these are downright gorgeous, and I love how you used them in the derg's bio!

pinglist please ~<3
@hologramblue

these are downright gorgeous, and I love how you used them in the derg's bio!

pinglist please ~<3
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
@hologramblue I just wanted to thank you for making all of these icons as well as your font available to everyone! They're super cool and I've found them incredibly useful for the revamp of both my clan profile and bio layouts. I've made a transparent version of your font for anyone who would like to use it, I found it a bit easier to work with to make custom phrases. [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/f1a5f4bf-1ae2-4a96-ab51-5e1f4b1eae20/dczf838-3d3c3102-1c3f-4c80-b40b-d19cd26ecca3.png[/img] I would love to be added to the pinglist for future updates!
@hologramblue
I just wanted to thank you for making all of these icons as well as your font available to everyone! They're super cool and I've found them incredibly useful for the revamp of both my clan profile and bio layouts. I've made a transparent version of your font for anyone who would like to use it, I found it a bit easier to work with to make custom phrases.
dczf838-3d3c3102-1c3f-4c80-b40b-d19cd26ecca3.png
I would love to be added to the pinglist for future updates!
he/him
@aquilaaltair self ping!
@aquilaaltair self ping!
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
pinging myself for future reference c:
@leucine
pinging myself for future reference c:
@leucine
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
self-ping
@LogrithmGames
self-ping
@LogrithmGames
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@weet
just gonna ping myself so I have these for later
@weet
just gonna ping myself so I have these for later
How could you break my heart?
Already played my part
I kept my promise, man
Show me the promiseland
Can I be added to the pinglist?
Can I be added to the pinglist?
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
I love these and am using them to format my dragon bios, thank you so much for making them!
I love these and am using them to format my dragon bios, thank you so much for making them!
K6TNbNL.pngUBk2boN.pngsknzsxi.pnggMrGqCS.pngRtYe9Mr.gif
[quote name="hologramblue" date="2016-01-25 09:11:02" ] [img]http://i.imgur.com/fiHkaBS.png[/img] SOCIAL LINK, GO i mean uh. [/quote] actually.................. do u maybe have one that says Social Link? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
hologramblue wrote on 2016-01-25 09:11:02:
fiHkaBS.png

SOCIAL LINK, GO i mean uh.

actually.................. do u maybe have one that says Social Link?
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
1 2 3